Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds 09:25 - Oct 14 with 1735 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58728/ralph-hasenhuttl-d

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 09:49 - Oct 14 with 1691 viewsButty101

You use Arteta as an example of why clubs should give more time. He won the Facup in his first season. And have shown improvement over the last couple seasons.
Ralph hasnt improved us, every season is deja vu.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 10:14 - Oct 14 with 1646 viewsMytchettSaint

Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 09:49 - Oct 14 by Butty101

You use Arteta as an example of why clubs should give more time. He won the Facup in his first season. And have shown improvement over the last couple seasons.
Ralph hasnt improved us, every season is deja vu.

Every game is deja vu. That’s why I’m giving Sunday a swerve.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 11:00 - Oct 14 with 1588 views1ASIN12

We have got worse after each of Ralphs 3 full seasons.

2019/2020 52 points 11 place
2020/2021 43 points 15th place
2021/2022 40 points 15th place
[Post edited 14 Oct 2022 11:01]
Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 11:50 - Oct 14 with 1529 viewsDorsetIan

There's always someone else to blame.

Gao not to blame - all the fault of the Chinese govt.

Ralph not to blame for last 4 years - all down to Gao and Ralph having no money.

Ralph's tactical incompetence not to blame in match after match when he picks a bizarre team or formation or fails to respond when things are clearly not working - all down to...wait, what's this one, the old coaches...no, the new coaches...wait, is it the players?...yes, the players...well, the bad and lazy ones...apart from the young ones...give them a chance...oh and the fans of course...especially the moaners, who should stay away from St Mary's...

What was that about hasn't a clue?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 12:58 - Oct 14 with 1462 viewssaintwizzler

We’ve had all the excuses.

Now we are down to the final roll of the dice.
Lose against West Ham and Bournemouth and he has to go.
No more time.
Enough is enough.
We will be in the bottom three by then.
Let someone else try and win a few games with the kids and no leaders.

A sorry state of affairs all round.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 13:36 - Oct 14 with 1409 viewsDorsetIan

Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 12:58 - Oct 14 by saintwizzler

We’ve had all the excuses.

Now we are down to the final roll of the dice.
Lose against West Ham and Bournemouth and he has to go.
No more time.
Enough is enough.
We will be in the bottom three by then.
Let someone else try and win a few games with the kids and no leaders.

A sorry state of affairs all round.

Exactly. Someone else is just as likely to get results as Ralph is now. He's a busted flush.

And I'd say that even if he wins against West Ham, if he follows that up with a loss to Bournemouth, he should also go. 4 points minimum needed from those two games for a stay of execution.

Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 14:39 - Oct 14 with 1375 viewsSaintNick

Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 13:36 - Oct 14 by DorsetIan

Exactly. Someone else is just as likely to get results as Ralph is now. He's a busted flush.

And I'd say that even if he wins against West Ham, if he follows that up with a loss to Bournemouth, he should also go. 4 points minimum needed from those two games for a stay of execution.

As usual everyone doesn't look at the situation, they just say what they feel the problem is and don't offer any solutions.

The article tried to give a balanced viewpoint and made it clear that he didn't have infinite time in the job and had to improve the results.

Of course as pointed out Saints finished 15th last year, of course no one actually clarified that 15th is exactly where we stand in the pecking order in terms of resources, Brentford were the only club to finish above us with less resources, they overperformed we went to par.

Its not trying to make excuses it is just the reality of the situation.

Those that slagged Gao off for two years refused to believe the reality of why he was putting little money in, so in their eyes i was making excuses.

Now despite spending 2 years whinging about a lack of investment from Gao the same people say Hasenhuttl has done a bad job because he only took us to 15th.

Garham Potter was a busted flush back in December/ January now he is manager of Chelsea, Ralph wins a few games takes us to the top 10 and gets poached by a big club and the same people moaning now will be whinging about the club having no ambition in letting him go.

I used to enjoy going to watch Saints and still do as there has not been the negativity at the matches that there is on message boards and social media.

It was exactly the same 10 years ago when Adkins was sacked, unknown Argentinian moan moan, he left, useless Dutchman moan moan, he left Boring Frenchman moan moan, its just continual whinging, it is dragging the club down.

I take it all those whinging will not be going into St mary's on Saturday but chaining themselves to the Ted bates statue with a massive Hasenhuttl out banner, No didn't think so !!!

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 14:39 - Oct 14 with 1375 viewsdwayne_dibley

He never did sort out the chicken tikka pies on the concourse shops

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Login to get fewer ads

Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 16:20 - Oct 14 with 1337 viewsDorsetIan

Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 14:39 - Oct 14 by SaintNick

As usual everyone doesn't look at the situation, they just say what they feel the problem is and don't offer any solutions.

The article tried to give a balanced viewpoint and made it clear that he didn't have infinite time in the job and had to improve the results.

Of course as pointed out Saints finished 15th last year, of course no one actually clarified that 15th is exactly where we stand in the pecking order in terms of resources, Brentford were the only club to finish above us with less resources, they overperformed we went to par.

Those that slagged Gao off for two years refused to believe the reality of why he was putting little money in, so in their eyes i was making excuses.

Now despite spending 2 years whinging about a lack of investment from Gao the same people say Hasenhuttl has done a bad job because he only took us to 15th.

Garham Potter was a busted flush back in December/ January now he is manager of Chelsea, Ralph wins a few games takes us to the top 10 and gets poached by a big club and the same people moaning now will be whinging about the club having no ambition in letting him go.

I used to enjoy going to watch Saints and still do as there has not been the negativity at the matches that there is on message boards and social media.

It was exactly the same 10 years ago when Adkins was sacked, unknown Argentinian moan moan, he left, useless Dutchman moan moan, he left Boring Frenchman moan moan, its just continual whinging, it is dragging the club down.

I take it all those whinging will not be going into St mary's on Saturday but chaining themselves to the Ted bates statue with a massive Hasenhuttl out banner, No didn't think so !!!

It must be quite a responsibility to know that you're the only person who can see things as they really are.

And you might not be 'trying' to make excuses, but that's what you always end up doing.

Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 16:50 - Oct 14 with 1305 viewsRon11

Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 16:20 - Oct 14 by DorsetIan

It must be quite a responsibility to know that you're the only person who can see things as they really are.

And you might not be 'trying' to make excuses, but that's what you always end up doing.

The sad thing about it all is that the potential and the players are there to become a top ten team with good man management and tactics. As the receding points tally over the last three seasons shows, good results are steadily declining with Hassenhutl in charge.
It's so painfully obvious that most of the players are totally pissed off with the bloke, even James Ward Prowse who would always put a shift under any circumstances, looks completely uninterested and subdued. How the owners and Semmens do not see or acknowledge this is beyond comprehension, or maybe they just don't care as long as the supporters keep buying the tickets to watch dross and then have the manager blame the players to the media.
The man's a fraud and totally lacks any man management or other kind of skills - and there he is again today, slagging Joe Shields to the media, claiming his impact was 'not the biggest' and called his departure 'not a big loss'. Well, you arrogant coont, you should be putting your own house in order before you start calling out others, starting with your last four consecutive defeats.Obviously Shields called him for what he is - a useless arrogant prick.
Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 16:53 - Oct 14 with 1295 viewsMytchettSaint

Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 14:39 - Oct 14 by SaintNick

I’m not going Sunday. He’s knocked any enjoyment out of going for me now.

Whilst people say it’s a results based business, but let’s be honest. As Saints fans we’ve usually struggled. At present, we have no clear plan, we change formations and players as often as the weather. The players look disinterested. The club are more interested in being heavy handed with their own fans than stopping away fans in their teams colours sitting in our ends, they send out survey after survey trying to work out just how much more they can squeeze out of you whilst acting like they don’t want us troubling them. I enjoy the day out less and less with each game. This weekend I’ve decided I can’t be arsed with it. Even if we win 3-0 I won’t regret not going at all.

Apathy is setting in through many fans who are wondering, just how bad does it have to get before he gets the push. Please don’t reply with a “who would we get” as I couldn’t give a toss at this moment in time. I’d take BFS right now just so we had a bit of fight.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 16:59 - Oct 14 with 1285 viewsfelly1

Appreciate what you say with regards to the moaning.
It is irritating with all the constant negativity.
You get a sense that for alot of people this is their default setting.
The truth of the matter is that whether it's social media or trip adviser or any customer feedback website, people will only want to comment when they're p*ssed off. They will rarely comment to offer praise or satisfaction.
Human nature I guess.
As for Ralph.. Well I have to agree with the majority of fans who feel he's a busted flush who's out of ideas and enthusiasm.
Hope I'm proved wrong though and we pick up 4/6 points against WHU and Bournemouth.
If not I think the owners need to make a change.
I'm sure whatever direction the club take we can come on here and argue in a friendly and fiesty way without the nastiness or insults... Mmm
Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 18:41 - Oct 14 with 1205 viewsGRIM

Nice to know you're going to St Mary's on Saturday Nick, you'll be the only one there .
They're not playing until Sunday.
And you're supposed to be the expert.
Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 19:58 - Oct 14 with 1150 viewssaint22

Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 13:36 - Oct 14 by DorsetIan

Its clear the board have no balls (another set of incompetent fools it looks like) and look set to watch the debacle grow and grow, its clear a change us needed now but they look to be gic=ving I'm one last chance

Anything less than 4 points (maybe 6) in the next two games and he has to go

I would rather see Dyche come in, at least he would have a solid plan and players would be in their positions
Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 09:40 - Oct 15 with 1053 views1ASIN12

Nick , perhaps those that don’t agree with you are looking at the situation.

We have game coming up where we could possibly get some points from :

West Ham Home
Bournemouth away
Arsenal home
Palace away
Newcastle home
Liverpool away

Maybe they feel under Ralph we won’t get many and under a new manager / head coach with different ideas we may get more ?

Over the last 20 odd games who can blame them ? Even our record in the whole of 2022 didn’t give many much confidence.

We have a good chance to pull ourselves away from the bottom 3 by the time the World Cup break starts the big question is under Ralph can we ?

I think we might get a draw against West Ham and beat Bournemouth. That may be Hope rather then anything else .

Just because fans might have a different opinion then you on “social meadia” (whatever form that may come in) does not make them wrong and you right .

Notice you don’t slag those same fans of on “social media” when it’s something you agree with .
Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 09:55 - Oct 15 with 1041 viewsRon11

Ralph Hasenhuttl Drops Down To 2nd Place In Sack Race Odds on 09:40 - Oct 15 by 1ASIN12

Nick , perhaps those that don’t agree with you are looking at the situation.

We have game coming up where we could possibly get some points from :

West Ham Home
Bournemouth away
Arsenal home
Palace away
Newcastle home
Liverpool away

Maybe they feel under Ralph we won’t get many and under a new manager / head coach with different ideas we may get more ?

Over the last 20 odd games who can blame them ? Even our record in the whole of 2022 didn’t give many much confidence.

We have a good chance to pull ourselves away from the bottom 3 by the time the World Cup break starts the big question is under Ralph can we ?

I think we might get a draw against West Ham and beat Bournemouth. That may be Hope rather then anything else .

Just because fans might have a different opinion then you on “social meadia” (whatever form that may come in) does not make them wrong and you right .

Notice you don’t slag those same fans of on “social media” when it’s something you agree with .

Yes, once you're down at the bottom, stagnation sometimes takes root.
They need inspiration and a breath of very fresh air.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024