Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CCFC - They're not very good... 19:13 - Oct 23 with 4368 viewsCatullus

And that's their own opinion.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?455179-FT-SWANSEA-CITY-2-0-CARDIFF-CITY-Ma

This post has been edited by an administrator

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

CCFC - They're not very good... on 12:11 - Oct 25 with 906 viewsBoundy

CCFC - They're not very good... on 09:33 - Oct 25 by dantheswansman

"devoid of ideas and not so great according to people who watched the game" Only biased Cardiff supporters could come out with such utter nonsense, truth is you could have had 12 men on the pitch and you would still have lost, that Swansea team are monumentally better in every single position, every single one!

Every after match comments from them have a similar tone what was it last year after they 0-4 thumping Crapdiff players weren't used to playing in front of big crowds ,this year is " we did well for 6 minutes " , ( I'm not sure what in their eyes constitutes doing well means ) the fact is on another day we should have put 4-5 past them , we targeted their left hand side which was their weakness but didn't profit as we should have either down to not seeing or ignoring the runs of Latibeaudiere.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

CCFC - They're not very good... on 19:35 - Oct 25 with 837 viewsdantheswansman

CCFC - They're not very good... on 12:11 - Oct 25 by Boundy

Every after match comments from them have a similar tone what was it last year after they 0-4 thumping Crapdiff players weren't used to playing in front of big crowds ,this year is " we did well for 6 minutes " , ( I'm not sure what in their eyes constitutes doing well means ) the fact is on another day we should have put 4-5 past them , we targeted their left hand side which was their weakness but didn't profit as we should have either down to not seeing or ignoring the runs of Latibeaudiere.

Well the overwhelming narrative i am reading now is how bad Swansea City as a city is and We beat them but Swansea City are not very good, i hope this court case and outcome sends them into further obscurity, they need a huge dose of reality!
CCFC - They're not very good... on 19:45 - Oct 25 with 823 viewsCatullus

CCFC - They're not very good... on 19:35 - Oct 25 by dantheswansman

Well the overwhelming narrative i am reading now is how bad Swansea City as a city is and We beat them but Swansea City are not very good, i hope this court case and outcome sends them into further obscurity, they need a huge dose of reality!

They have Drakeford syndrome, when they cannot answer the question or they are soundly beaten they revert to whataboutery and insults.

Our football team is better but the city is bad, laughable.

One nugget on the WOl comments was full of how much bigger they are than us, who cares if they get bigger crowds, what does that matter when you get trounced on the pitch.

Besides, their bigger club is a financial mess, accusatins and insults they still throw at us are chickens coming home rght now, possibly.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

CCFC - They're not very good... on 18:42 - Nov 1 with 737 viewsdantheswansman

CCFC - They're not very good... on 19:45 - Oct 25 by Catullus

They have Drakeford syndrome, when they cannot answer the question or they are soundly beaten they revert to whataboutery and insults.

Our football team is better but the city is bad, laughable.

One nugget on the WOl comments was full of how much bigger they are than us, who cares if they get bigger crowds, what does that matter when you get trounced on the pitch.

Besides, their bigger club is a financial mess, accusatins and insults they still throw at us are chickens coming home rght now, possibly.

Great post, my feelings exactly, for a "capital" city club they are letting the entire country down, seen more creativity from snails
CCFC - They're not very good... on 19:32 - Nov 1 with 665 viewsunion_jack

CCFC - They're not very good... on 18:42 - Nov 1 by dantheswansman

Great post, my feelings exactly, for a "capital" city club they are letting the entire country down, seen more creativity from snails

They are not letting anyone down other than themselves. Long May it continue.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

CCFC - They're not very good... on 19:35 - Nov 1 with 658 viewsBoundy

They represent them selves , not me nor I believe anyone who doesn't feel the need to slap their heads. silly burghers

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

CCFC - They're not very good... on 20:09 - Nov 1 with 637 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The “Hibernian” of Wales

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

CCFC - They're not very good... on 20:14 - Nov 1 with 630 viewsBrynmill_Jack

CCFC - They're not very good... on 19:35 - Oct 25 by dantheswansman

It used to be they had much better entertainments than us but now we have the arena and all the shopping aspect is all they’ve got to hold on to now and even that’s even in decline.

No beaches or bays. Sh*t pit

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024