Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Albanian Cannabis farm next to St Marys Stadium 17:08 - Oct 25 with 2666 viewsPoirot

Maybe one of the biggest ever found in millbank street.... if only we knew before games in recent seaons.

Its next door to elliotts builder merchants on millbank road and i walked past earlier the smell is unreal, amazed nobody noticed it earlier.
Albanian Cannabis farm next to St Marys Stadium on 18:01 - Oct 25 with 2594 viewsRednWight

Is Albanian cannabis any better than Jamaican ?
And how many cannabis farms exactly have been found in Millbank St

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Albanian Cannabis farm next to St Marys Stadium on 18:37 - Oct 25 with 2551 viewsPatfromPoole

Broja inexplicably not scoring more than 6 goals last season now explained….

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Albanian Cannabis farm next to St Marys Stadium on 08:07 - Oct 26 with 2293 viewsdwayne_dibley

aaaah! memories of The Baytree

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Albanian Cannabis farm next to St Marys Stadium on 15:36 - Oct 26 with 2138 viewssaints__fan__73

Albanian Cannabis farm next to St Marys Stadium on 08:07 - Oct 26 by dwayne_dibley

aaaah! memories of The Baytree

Baytree Inn? Was owned by my family back in the day... :)

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Albanian Cannabis farm next to St Marys Stadium on 21:16 - Oct 26 with 2012 viewskernow

Pint of HSB please.
That would be a great watering hole on the way to St Mary's. Pity it's no longer there.
Albanian Cannabis farm next to St Marys Stadium on 13:59 - Oct 27 with 1861 viewsPoirot

Over a thousand plants

Albanian Cannabis farm next to St Marys Stadium on 14:02 - Oct 27 with 1858 viewssaints__fan__73

Albanian Cannabis farm next to St Marys Stadium on 13:59 - Oct 27 by Poirot

Over a thousand plants

In a garden centre?

Are you still taking your windy walks UTS? Beats working I guess.

My favourite post of yours is still when you came on here to the complain about the homosexual behaviour you witnessed by the yacht club one time as it had really outraged you.

I wondered at the time how difficult it was to be outraged with your phone in one hand and yourself in the other.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Albanian Cannabis farm next to St Marys Stadium on 11:01 - Oct 28 with 1723 viewsdwayne_dibley

Albanian Cannabis farm next to St Marys Stadium on 14:02 - Oct 27 by saints__fan__73

In a garden centre?

Are you still taking your windy walks UTS? Beats working I guess.

My favourite post of yours is still when you came on here to the complain about the homosexual behaviour you witnessed by the yacht club one time as it had really outraged you.

I wondered at the time how difficult it was to be outraged with your phone in one hand and yourself in the other.

should have gone "hands free"

Login to get fewer ads

Albanian Cannabis farm next to St Marys Stadium on 15:46 - Oct 28 with 1661 viewsPoirot

90% of cannabis farms in the south of england are albanian owned.

This one probably the biggest of the lot, but theyve been in old warehouses in and around southampton and closed down snooker halls.
Albanian Cannabis farm next to St Marys Stadium on 16:40 - Oct 28 with 1642 viewskernow

Potential tax revenue.
Albanian Cannabis farm next to St Marys Stadium on 09:57 - Oct 29 with 1492 viewsdwayne_dibley

Albanian Cannabis farm next to St Marys Stadium on 15:46 - Oct 28 by Poirot

90% of cannabis farms in the south of england are albanian owned.

This one probably the biggest of the lot, but theyve been in old warehouses in and around southampton and closed down snooker halls.

mostly joint ventures

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024