Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amidst all this negativity, how much i enjoyed watching Totton last Saturday... 19:14 - Nov 10 with 1076 viewsblambo

£10 a ticket, sit/stand anywhere you like, free-parking right by the ground, match played at a fast pace, NO VAR, injury time winner etc.

Yup, the Premier League is not for me any more.
Amidst all this negativity, how much i enjoyed watching Totton last Saturday... on 19:21 - Nov 10 with 1065 viewssledger

i was there and enjoyed all the things you said plus taking my beer into the stand.I dont know if you realised saints season ticket holders got in free,hopefully you didnt miss out
Amidst all this negativity, how much i enjoyed watching Totton last Saturday... on 21:14 - Nov 13 with 797 viewsblambo

Amidst all this negativity, how much i enjoyed watching Totton last Saturday... on 19:21 - Nov 10 by sledger

i was there and enjoyed all the things you said plus taking my beer into the stand.I dont know if you realised saints season ticket holders got in free,hopefully you didnt miss out

Sorry for the delayed response.
Like I said, the Premiership is ot for me.
I haven't had a Season Ticket for some years; who needs one, few games ever sell out, because people like me, have simply stopped going.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024