Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets 09:02 - Nov 21 with 2490 viewspjt50

This is what happened to a friend of mine who was peacefully demonstrating in Rasht in Northern Iran last month:
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/i/pjt50/IMG-20221120-WA0002.jpg?width=320
It took him hours to find a doctor to treat him privately because security forces were patrolling the hospitals. He reckons he got off lightly.

In spite of Hajsafi's comments at the w/e, I'm not sure we should be kicking a ball around against a country where the regime is shooting its own citizens & providing arms to illegal invaders.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 09:33 - Nov 21 with 2436 viewsdirk_doone

It's all right. Gareth has told Harry to wear a One Love armband.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 09:59 - Nov 21 with 2414 viewspjt50

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 09:33 - Nov 21 by dirk_doone

Seemingly not...
https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2022/nov/21/world-cup-2022-armband-row
[Post edited 21 Nov 2022 10:05]

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 10:09 - Nov 21 with 2406 viewsJellybaby

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 09:33 - Nov 21 by dirk_doone

Gareth has also told them to take the knee as well, so double woke points - that should really sort out all the worlds' problems!

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 10:10 - Nov 21 with 2405 viewsRon11

Why the fu ck did Qatar get the gig in the first place?
Oh wait....
England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 10:25 - Nov 21 with 2400 viewspjt50

In football terms these are 7 powerful nations (well maybe not Wales). How about “If you book our captain for wearing an armband the team will immediately walk off the pitch.” See what that does to their World Cup.

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 11:55 - Nov 21 with 2302 viewsdirk_doone

The World Cup is costing Qatar $220 billion. As own goals go, that's a pretty expensive one. With all the negative publicity it's attracted plus their humiliation in the opening game, with unhappy Qataris leaving the stadium in droves at half-time, they must already be regretting it.

It's probably going to cost them billions more to dismantle the stadiums after the tournament finishes. In their bid, they said they were going to send them to poor Third World countries. I'm sure they'll welcome shiploads of rubble.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2022 11:59]

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 12:00 - Nov 21 with 2285 views1885_SFC

Fair play to the Iranian skipper who spoke about the state of things back home in Iran...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63696125

Old School is Cool

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 12:55 - Nov 21 with 2251 viewsSaintNick

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 11:55 - Nov 21 by dirk_doone

The World Cup is costing Qatar $220 billion. As own goals go, that's a pretty expensive one. With all the negative publicity it's attracted plus their humiliation in the opening game, with unhappy Qataris leaving the stadium in droves at half-time, they must already be regretting it.

It's probably going to cost them billions more to dismantle the stadiums after the tournament finishes. In their bid, they said they were going to send them to poor Third World countries. I'm sure they'll welcome shiploads of rubble.

Just what the poor need a shipment of slightly used World Cup Stadiums, will they have to agree a deal with Putin to let them through

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Login to get fewer ads

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 13:18 - Nov 21 with 2235 viewsdirk_doone

You can add that goalkeeper to the list of people who are going to be shot.

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 13:28 - Nov 21 with 2216 viewsPFC_GStanB

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 11:55 - Nov 21 by dirk_doone

They should send one slightly used stadium to PO4 8RA

Poll: What routine is more "Southampton"?

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 14:26 - Nov 21 with 2145 viewspjt50

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 12:55 - Nov 21 by SaintNick

Just what the poor need a shipment of slightly used World Cup Stadiums, will they have to agree a deal with Putin to let them through

Well the workers who built them, the ones who survived anyway, have probably gone home now so they can build them all over again.

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 21:05 - Nov 21 with 1960 viewssaint22

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 10:10 - Nov 21 by Ron11

Oh wait....

Its a total outrage this Wc, I shall be avoiding it at all costs
FIFA are total scum, banning teams from supporting human rights what a joke

Anyone who hasn't seen that Netflix documentary should
England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 21:09 - Nov 21 with 1957 viewsNewdawn2014

Best wishes for your friend , we do not know how lucky we are to live in a democracy .
England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 21:28 - Nov 21 with 1939 viewsBerber

England vs. Country where kids are being shot in the streets on 10:10 - Nov 21 by Ron11

Oh wait....

Morally and financially corrupt FIFA officials? But don’t worry, we kicked them out didn’t we? No, hold on, that Infantino is not quite pukka is he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024