Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Iranian player to be executed 13:00 - Dec 15 with 1881 viewsfranniesTache

For protesting in favour of women's rights at the world cup.

Honestly lost for words here, absolutely disgusting, and surely FIFA (if they had any balls) would now permanently ban Iran from any of their competitions

Iranian player to be executed on 13:05 - Dec 15 with 1851 viewsSaintNick

It is disgusting, although I am not sure he was arrested for sticking up for womens rights at the World Cup he was part of more widespread protests in Iran back in September, although of course these were started after the death of Mahsa Amini

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Iranian player to be executed on 13:06 - Dec 15 with 1845 viewsfranniesTache

Iranian player to be executed on 13:05 - Dec 15 by SaintNick

It is disgusting, although I am not sure he was arrested for sticking up for womens rights at the World Cup he was part of more widespread protests in Iran back in September, although of course these were started after the death of Mahsa Amini

Either way it's disgraceful, i've been against the world cup in Qatar from the start but this is just another example of why some countries shouldn't be allowed to be part of massive sportswashing events
Iranian player to be executed on 13:31 - Dec 15 with 1816 viewsSaintNick

Iranian player to be executed on 13:06 - Dec 15 by franniesTache

Either way it's disgraceful, i've been against the world cup in Qatar from the start but this is just another example of why some countries shouldn't be allowed to be part of massive sportswashing events

Totally agree with you on everything, I was just pointing out that this man was part of a wider protest in Iran back in September and not part of their world cup squad, as some I have seen are confused about that.

His footballing career was very short and ended in 2017

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Iranian player to be executed on 16:03 - Dec 16 with 1469 viewssaint68

Iranian player to be executed on 13:06 - Dec 15 by franniesTache

I'm with you on this 100% FT, a freak show drowned in corruption and bribery...a shameful decision by some greedy filth at FIFA

Stadiums built with little regard for human life..shameful abhorrent abuse of power..

The legacy is...a dark point in international sport.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024