Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think the gas bill went up 11:07 - Dec 28 with 1966 viewsPoirot

180% odd this month from last year............ bloody russians.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2022 12:05]
I think the gas bill went up on 11:55 - Dec 28 with 1856 viewsdwayne_dibley

will go up a bit more during the coming nuclear winter
[Post edited 28 Dec 2022 11:56]

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

I think the gas bill went up on 14:34 - Dec 28 with 1771 viewsScoot

It's nothing to do with the Russians. We get 4% of our gas from them. The tories sold off all our utilities to the French & Germans who both have more than 25% of the gas from Russia. We're paying their gad bills, not ours.

The Tory gvnt has been so short-sighted & our working classes are so easily led that we have shot ourselves in the foot, knee & testies all with one bullet

Poll: Should NJ go?

I think the gas bill went up on 14:47 - Dec 28 with 1759 viewsdirk_doone

I think the gas bill went up on 14:34 - Dec 28 by Scoot

It's nothing to do with the Russians. We get 4% of our gas from them. The tories sold off all our utilities to the French & Germans who both have more than 25% of the gas from Russia. We're paying their gad bills, not ours.

The Tory gvnt has been so short-sighted & our working classes are so easily led that we have shot ourselves in the foot, knee & testies all with one bullet

Yes, there are enough gas reserves in the North Sea for us to be self-sufficient but that requires investment, whereas private energy companies want instant profit and no long-term investment. It's the same with the railway companies..
[Post edited 28 Dec 2022 14:48]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

I think the gas bill went up on 16:44 - Dec 28 with 1657 viewsgrumpy

Why cant we run our own utilities?
The Tories have sold off Rail,Gas etc .
Selling off Council Housing was a mistake,now we have so many people paying huge rates and young people unable to get on the housing ladder.
This Country is going to get a huge wake up call in the new year.
When you think in the Past we had our own Rail ,Steel, Shipbuilding ,Textile Football,Utilities etc etc.makes you want to weep.
2 World wars ruined this Country as well.
Happy New Year.
I think the gas bill went up on 18:21 - Dec 28 with 1575 viewsPoirot

I would say its the main factor over recent months as general supply has dropped right across europe making the price increase. Then we have an ever reducing means to store gas and thus always paying the latest rates. There are also other factors like south america and asia increasing their levels of gas as they reduce coal energy.
I think the gas bill went up on 19:35 - Dec 29 with 1409 viewsJellybaby

Blame the Russians, blame the government...... You need to be aiming your arrows a bit higher Poirot, when will you finally admit that Le Tiss was right all along and there is an agenda to immiserate the peasants and put all the power into the hands of the super rich?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

I think the gas bill went up on 20:14 - Dec 29 with 1386 viewsPoirot

I think the gas bill went up on 19:35 - Dec 29 by Jellybaby

Blame the Russians, blame the government...... You need to be aiming your arrows a bit higher Poirot, when will you finally admit that Le Tiss was right all along and there is an agenda to immiserate the peasants and put all the power into the hands of the super rich?

Nah i wont be living in a world of conspiracy its complete nonsense.
I think the gas bill went up on 23:52 - Dec 29 with 1316 viewsScoot

I think the gas bill went up on 19:35 - Dec 29 by Jellybaby

The rich have always had the power. Read your history books. That's why the new model army & Cromwell killed Charles I & took over parliament & why the yanks wanted independence because they didn't want to be governed from British royals & parliament 2000 miles away

This is information that's easy to get hold of. Try a library or the net

Poll: Should NJ go?

Login to get fewer ads

I think the gas bill went up on 00:50 - Dec 30 with 1300 viewsJellybaby

I think the gas bill went up on 23:52 - Dec 29 by Scoot

The rich have always had the power. Read your history books. That's why the new model army & Cromwell killed Charles I & took over parliament & why the yanks wanted independence because they didn't want to be governed from British royals & parliament 2000 miles away

This is information that's easy to get hold of. Try a library or the net

Yes Scoot, I am very well aware of the history of the rich over lording it with the poor. Those of us who are Generation X or Baby Boomers have up to 2020 as Harrold MacMillan said way back in 1957 "have never had it so good", but the Elites are closing that door and through plandemic, phoney war, eco-fascism and engineered cost of living crisis will firmly put us (and more importantly our children) back in our place.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

I think the gas bill went up on 08:48 - Dec 30 with 1201 viewssaint68

Football,beer, and above all, gambling took up the horizon of their minds

To keep them in control was not difficult

Had great foresight that Orwell chap.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

I think the gas bill went up on 10:56 - Dec 30 with 1127 viewskernow

Welcome to the dystopian Brave New World
I think the gas bill went up on 13:21 - Dec 30 with 1088 viewsinthebox

Due to the recession across Europe gas demand has fallen and the whole sale price has fallen, wait and see if that effects our bills.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024