Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I said nothing would change! 21:54 - Jan 4 with 1083 viewsSouthamptonfan

How arrogant are some of the fanbase thinking we would bring in a Poch type manage if we got rid of Ralph
Did they not see the cheap, data based gambles the club brought in player wise?

You think Mara, Edosie, Adam Armstrong, Lyanco, Diallo are good players for any manager to work with? Do me a favour. All terrible signings based on data, naivety and fantasy. You need to buy established PL players to compete. What a surprise ehwen they bring in NJ based on data blah blah blah. I wasn't surprised at all.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

I said nothing would change! on 21:57 - Jan 4 with 1030 viewsPoirot

During a season i dont think you can choose your most wanted manager and thats why Hasenhuttl needed sacking last summer. Its comical they got rod of the coaches but kept him.
I said nothing would change! on 21:58 - Jan 4 with 1020 viewsBison

I said nothing would change! on 21:57 - Jan 4 by Poirot

During a season i dont think you can choose your most wanted manager and thats why Hasenhuttl needed sacking last summer. Its comical they got rod of the coaches but kept him.

Must be a conspiracy ........

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

I said nothing would change! on 21:58 - Jan 4 with 1011 viewsSouthamptonfan

I said nothing would change! on 21:57 - Jan 4 by Poirot

Yep I'm sure we could have tempted someone like Poch had it been the summer. , 😂

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

I said nothing would change! on 22:23 - Jan 4 with 907 viewssaintmary5

I am not trying to be defeatist but we are lucky we are still in Premier League. It is time to let loose and go down to Championship. Simply put: when in the last 5 years have we ever properly felt safe. Always near bottom or at least been there the majority of the time.
Time for another readjustment using Championship to try and build better. Even if it takes 4 years but that is the reality of our situation.
I said nothing would change! on 22:38 - Jan 4 with 813 viewsBison

I said nothing would change! on 22:23 - Jan 4 by saintmary5

I am not trying to be defeatist but we are lucky we are still in Premier League. It is time to let loose and go down to Championship. Simply put: when in the last 5 years have we ever properly felt safe. Always near bottom or at least been there the majority of the time.
Time for another readjustment using Championship to try and build better. Even if it takes 4 years but that is the reality of our situation.

I know what you are saying but I disagree , I am quite happy in the Premiership scrapping away as long as we are a club with character and some soul. I remember the 90's when every season was a struggle and I still followed us knowing a defeat was the bookies favourite. For some reason our fans have been caught up in the need for 'success' where mid table is not enough , we need more.

You may be subconsciously doing it yourself , wanting relegation so we can get success in a lower league. A 6-3 against Man U or a 1-0 emotionally charged win against the Scousers for me balance the scales over a season and then another summer where hope rises eternal that we will be better next season.

It feels like my club is losing its soul for the sake of a few positions in the league table.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

I said nothing would change! on 22:57 - Jan 4 with 740 viewskingslandstand1

I said nothing would change! on 22:38 - Jan 4 by Bison

I know what you are saying but I disagree , I am quite happy in the Premiership scrapping away as long as we are a club with character and some soul. I remember the 90's when every season was a struggle and I still followed us knowing a defeat was the bookies favourite. For some reason our fans have been caught up in the need for 'success' where mid table is not enough , we need more.

You may be subconsciously doing it yourself , wanting relegation so we can get success in a lower league. A 6-3 against Man U or a 1-0 emotionally charged win against the Scousers for me balance the scales over a season and then another summer where hope rises eternal that we will be better next season.

It feels like my club is losing its soul for the sake of a few positions in the league table.

I think I'm with you there Bison. Even this season the games against Arsenal and Chelsea show what can (could( be achieved

I can't stand the thought of going down as it will take a lot more than 4 years to come back up again, but I just cannot see us staying up even with a change of manager although he does need to go as anyone else can't do any worse?

Sky now are talking that there will be back pages saying that NJ may go. Apparently JWP has said the team were bad all over the pitch and therfore what does that say about NJ?

Interesting, depressing times ahead
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024