Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Painful but true 09:02 - Jan 6 with 1991 viewsdwayne_dibley

https://osmanluke.medium.com/southampton-are-a-mess-and-it-is-entirely-their-own

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Painful but true on 09:51 - Jan 6 with 1885 viewssaint22

Wow what a great (or not) piece
That literally nails it all
which makes you just think, WTF were they all thinking appointing such a complete loser - literally they are what his stats bear out, loser
Painful but true on 10:34 - Jan 6 with 1814 viewsA1079

Hard to disagree with any of that. SR have made some disastrous decisions since they have taken over and yet remain stony silent without any contrition or acceptance that they have got it wrong.

Difficult to know where we go. There are alot of games left but I foresee rows of empty seats. Fans will get behind a relegation battle if they see there is hope on the pitch but at the moment there is none - we are a mess on it and off it. The accusation will then be that Saints fans don't care and don't get behind the team, but to pay money and take the time out to attend you need to know that you are getting behind something worthwhile. We haven't just lost it on the pitch but off it as well - we now seem to be a club with no soul, spirit or any idea of where we are going other than downwards.

For me, SR need to admit they have got it wrong and change it now, but I fear they won't and we will limp through the rest of the season and just fulfill our match commitments.

I listened to this on Radio Solent, so everyone everywhere is saying the same thing. The only people that seem to be off message are the owners of our dear club:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0dthpkz
Painful but true on 11:19 - Jan 6 with 1770 viewspjt50

Painful but true on 10:34 - Jan 6 by A1079

Hard to disagree with any of that. SR have made some disastrous decisions since they have taken over and yet remain stony silent without any contrition or acceptance that they have got it wrong.

Difficult to know where we go. There are alot of games left but I foresee rows of empty seats. Fans will get behind a relegation battle if they see there is hope on the pitch but at the moment there is none - we are a mess on it and off it. The accusation will then be that Saints fans don't care and don't get behind the team, but to pay money and take the time out to attend you need to know that you are getting behind something worthwhile. We haven't just lost it on the pitch but off it as well - we now seem to be a club with no soul, spirit or any idea of where we are going other than downwards.

For me, SR need to admit they have got it wrong and change it now, but I fear they won't and we will limp through the rest of the season and just fulfill our match commitments.

I listened to this on Radio Solent, so everyone everywhere is saying the same thing. The only people that seem to be off message are the owners of our dear club:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0dthpkz

Didn't watch the training video they referred to. Just done it now & wish I hadn't:
https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2022-12-15/video-nathan-jones-microphone-sout

Pretty much how I would sound if I was taking a training session.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Painful but true on 11:54 - Jan 6 with 1719 viewsBison

Painful but true on 11:19 - Jan 6 by pjt50

Didn't watch the training video they referred to. Just done it now & wish I hadn't:
https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2022-12-15/video-nathan-jones-microphone-sout

Just watched that , never knew there were mountains in Marchwood....

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Painful but true on 11:58 - Jan 6 with 1705 viewsDorsetIan

It's a great piece. Pretty much spot on about everything.

The team under Jones has been SPECTACULARLY bad and, yes, he might turn things around but I'd give that no more than a 10% chance if I was being really generous.

SR are likely to take it. Admitting you've balls up royalty is not easy for people like this.

So how many more games before Jones is sacked and they inevitably bring in Dyche?

Any sort of result is going to give him a stay of execution but this time next week we are likely to have been knocked out of both cups and Man City could do a serious job on us.

Would they still give him the Everton game - now another 6 pointer? I suspect they would.

Lose that though and I suspect even SR will have to act.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Painful but true on 12:07 - Jan 6 with 1686 viewssaint22

Painful but true on 11:58 - Jan 6 by DorsetIan

It's a great piece. Pretty much spot on about everything.

The team under Jones has been SPECTACULARLY bad and, yes, he might turn things around but I'd give that no more than a 10% chance if I was being really generous.

SR are likely to take it. Admitting you've balls up royalty is not easy for people like this.

So how many more games before Jones is sacked and they inevitably bring in Dyche?

Any sort of result is going to give him a stay of execution but this time next week we are likely to have been knocked out of both cups and Man City could do a serious job on us.

Would they still give him the Everton game - now another 6 pointer? I suspect they would.

Lose that though and I suspect even SR will have to act.

I fear the if we come out the other side of the everton game still without any points under this buffoon that may be too late
Painful but true on 12:16 - Jan 6 with 1677 viewsDorsetIan

Painful but true on 12:07 - Jan 6 by saint22

I fear the if we come out the other side of the everton game still without any points under this buffoon that may be too late

You're probably right. That would be 12 points from 19 games, and we'd need 28 points from the next 19 to get to 40 points.

We might not need 40 points but, even so, it would be a huge ask.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Painful but true on 13:36 - Jan 6 with 1577 viewsHeisenberg

Embarrassing. Players must be thinking what the hell is going on.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Login to get fewer ads

Painful but true on 21:52 - Jan 6 with 1371 viewsNewdawn2014

teams body language saying it all really, dont know if I could listen to that voice a tad patronising ?
Painful but true on 08:24 - Jan 7 with 1209 viewsCapt_Koons

SR are just a couple of con artists, who have been found out. And like any chance when the wheels come off they are nowhere to be seen. Any chance of an explanation fellas?

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024