Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got any decent gigs coming up? 17:22 - Feb 4 with 1090 viewsTripleNiemi

In light of the shîte that is Saints FC, anyone spending more time and monies on attending live music events? Any decent gigs coming up?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up? on 17:26 - Feb 4 with 1064 views1885_SFC

Going to see Level 42 later this year. They tend to play a lot of their early stuff/early album tracks and more obscure songs these days which suits me just fine.

Old School is Cool

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up? on 17:27 - Feb 4 with 1061 viewsDorsetIan

I can offer you Tom Jones, Paul Jones or Grace Jones. Will any of those help?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up? on 17:31 - Feb 4 with 1054 viewsButty101

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up? on 17:26 - Feb 4 by 1885_SFC

Going to see Level 42 later this year. They tend to play a lot of their early stuff/early album tracks and more obscure songs these days which suits me just fine.

Mark king went to my high school and tapped his pencil through our music lessons fact

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up? on 17:31 - Feb 4 with 1054 viewsmushinexile

Decided to go to more gigs last year after covid shut the world down and did the Korgis in Eastleigh, Blondie in Cardiff, The Stranglers at the LeMans 24 Hours and they were all good but they didn't get near the Psychedelic Furs in Bristol.
Don't see anything I fancy this year, though but I'd sooner sit through the Portsmouth Sinfonia than see NJ's team selection get hammered again.
Anyone got any decent gigs coming up? on 17:33 - Feb 4 with 1042 views1885_SFC

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up? on 17:31 - Feb 4 by Butty101

Mark king went to my high school and tapped his pencil through our music lessons fact

You must be an IoW boy then Butty?

Old School is Cool

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up? on 17:35 - Feb 4 with 1038 viewsTripleNiemi

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up? on 17:31 - Feb 4 by mushinexile

Decided to go to more gigs last year after covid shut the world down and did the Korgis in Eastleigh, Blondie in Cardiff, The Stranglers at the LeMans 24 Hours and they were all good but they didn't get near the Psychedelic Furs in Bristol.
Don't see anything I fancy this year, though but I'd sooner sit through the Portsmouth Sinfonia than see NJ's team selection get hammered again.

For some reason have never managed to catch the Psychedelic Furs but they are def still on the list of acts to catch. Got the Flaming Lips in London meself, but other than that it’s a bit sparse at minute. Might try the Damned (B team lineup) at the Guildhall

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up? on 17:57 - Feb 4 with 1004 viewsBLEEDRED

Going to see Queen Extravaganza at the Mayflower tomorrow, then nothing until Iron Maiden in Birmingham in July
Anyone got any decent gigs coming up? on 18:09 - Feb 4 with 993 viewsmushinexile

The Flaming Lips? Yes, please.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got any decent gigs coming up? on 18:44 - Feb 4 with 963 viewsdwayne_dibley

Aussie Pink Floyd later this year

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024