Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit suppliers: O’Neills 16:32 - Feb 8 with 5286 views442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/february/dale-announce-oneills-as-new-ki

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 16:39 - Feb 8 with 5213 viewskel

According to one of Southall’s usernames on Twitter they do really good gear.
New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 17:38 - Feb 8 with 4972 viewsisitme

Having a fan vote on the choice of kits is always a winner.
New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 18:06 - Feb 8 with 4875 viewsTomRAFC

Hadn't heard of them but already heard a few people who've had their rugby kits saying they do good individual designs for clubs and that the quality is brilliant.

Might not be the big brand name some people were hoping for, heard a few people claiming it was Puma, but this could be a clever decision by the board.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 19:07 - Feb 8 with 4667 viewssxdale

They are the suppliers for Wycombe, just been looking at what's available from their club shop, it's OK but not great. Personally was hoping for a bigger name as might shift more stock. Will reserve judgement until I have seen what's available. Good news about fan votes on kit choice credit where it's due for that.
New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 19:35 - Feb 8 with 4570 views442Dale

New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 19:07 - Feb 8 by sxdale

They are the suppliers for Wycombe, just been looking at what's available from their club shop, it's OK but not great. Personally was hoping for a bigger name as might shift more stock. Will reserve judgement until I have seen what's available. Good news about fan votes on kit choice credit where it's due for that.

Had a look after you posted that. One thing that does need saying is that presumably those prices are Wycombe’s decision because £47 for a shirt and the cost of some of the training gear is way too much.

https://www.wwfcshop.co.uk/

New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 19:55 - Feb 8 with 4519 views49thseason

I would think that faster shipping will mean the club doesn't need to carry huge stocks and will therefore have less cash tied up in shirts and hoodies. important when every penny counts. Equally if some items are popular they can order more at short notice and maximise the profits. It seems like a sensible option
New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 20:01 - Feb 8 with 4490 viewsturnthescrew

If the quality of the Rugby shirts I have by O'Neills is anything to go by, this is a great decision. Doesn't need to be a big name, to be big on quality.
New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 20:44 - Feb 8 with 4374 viewsBrierls

I’m disappointed. I’m sure there are loads of factors I’m not aware of that make deals with big players untenable, but I can’t get my head out of the space that quality leisurewear sales would bring in much more £££, even with smaller margin across the range.

There is some positive feedback out there around quality, so there is hope. I’m more than willing to be won over.

A deal with a smaller brand may open up opportunities with other companies for bespoke leisurewear. If we wanted to, obviously.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2023 21:12]
Login to get fewer ads

New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 20:55 - Feb 8 with 4333 viewskel

New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 20:44 - Feb 8 by Brierls

I’m disappointed. I’m sure there are loads of factors I’m not aware of that make deals with big players untenable, but I can’t get my head out of the space that quality leisurewear sales would bring in much more £££, even with smaller margin across the range.

There is some positive feedback out there around quality, so there is hope. I’m more than willing to be won over.

A deal with a smaller brand may open up opportunities with other companies for bespoke leisurewear. If we wanted to, obviously.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2023 21:12]

You’ll still buy it regardless ❤️
New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 21:10 - Feb 8 with 4256 viewsBrierls

New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 20:55 - Feb 8 by kel

You’ll still buy it regardless ❤️

Yes, cause I’m a proper fan. It’s gym* wear.

* stays in the wrapper.
New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 21:37 - Feb 8 with 4127 viewswozzrafc

If their rugby kit is anything to go by the quality is excellent. They make the kit for my sons rugby team and the majority of the clubs he plays. The designs are all great and individual to the club.

The quality of the training gear is very good as well. Hoodies and splash tops that after 3 or 4 seasons still look brand new.

They are new to the football Scene so I’m hoping the deliver but I’m quite positive.

On the question of cost I suppose you get what pay for.

Interesting looking at the posts on here who are positive know the brand and all mention quality, the negative posts are people who state they don’t know the brand and wanted a bigger name.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2023 21:40]
New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 21:37 - Feb 8 with 4126 viewskel

New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 21:10 - Feb 8 by Brierls

Yes, cause I’m a proper fan. It’s gym* wear.

* stays in the wrapper.

True fan tbf.
New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 21:56 - Feb 8 with 4074 viewsTVOS1907

New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 21:37 - Feb 8 by kel

True fan tbf.

They were at Salford again, tbf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 22:02 - Feb 8 with 4056 viewsEllDale

It’s not like they’re an unknown, obscure company.
O’Neills are a big supplier of rugby clubs in this country and made their name supplying GAA clubs in Ireland.
New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 12:33 - Feb 9 with 3479 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

I have an old Rochdale RUFC training t-shirt made by O’Neill’s which is probably about 7-8 years old now. Worn very well over time, good quality.
New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 12:01 - Feb 28 with 2741 viewssxdale

For anyone who's interested, I was looking through www.footballshirtculture.com or as I like to think of it the kit nerd Bible and noticed that next season O'Neills will be supplying Bristol City.
New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 12:15 - Feb 28 with 2681 viewsBrierls

New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 12:01 - Feb 28 by sxdale

For anyone who's interested, I was looking through www.footballshirtculture.com or as I like to think of it the kit nerd Bible and noticed that next season O'Neills will be supplying Bristol City.

They're supplying them from now, thanks to their Hummel kit supplier going into admin and them not having enough kits to even satisfy the playing staff!
New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 14:17 - Feb 28 with 2413 viewsAtThePeake

Here's how it looks if anyone's interested:

Tangled up in blue.

New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 17:57 - Feb 28 with 2060 views442Dale

New kit suppliers: O’Neills on 14:17 - Feb 28 by AtThePeake

Here's how it looks if anyone's interested:

Not too sure on the collar but it’s good interpretation on their late 80s Bukta shirt with the double pinstripes.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2023 18:37]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024