Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Fans 23:30 - Feb 11 with 1442 viewsWinchesterExile

One thing I find quite remarkable about this shambles is the docile fan base. The fans should have been ripping the seats out of St Mary’s and storming the offices. But no. There’s a few angry posts on fans boards and everybody goes home for a nice cup of tea. You get the club you deserve and unless the fans do something about this shit show, the club will get away with it. Everton showed how it’s done a couple of weeks ago.

I’m in my 60s and played my part during the Branford and Wrigley days. Now it’s over to the youngster’s to do what’s right. Get off your f*ucking a*rses and do something about it or see our club go to the dogs. The first job is to terrify the club into action and only action from the fans is going to wake the club up.

You’ve been warned.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 23:34]
Saints Fans on 23:34 - Feb 11 with 1401 viewsSouthamptonfan

This was as far as it went today. I agree with you. Everton will stay up and now have Dyche in charge because of the actions of their fans.

Although that is the first time I have seen the whole ground turn on the manager since the Branfoot days.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 23:41]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Saints Fans on 08:24 - Feb 12 with 1130 viewsTripleNiemi

But aside from sacking Ralph and bringing in the best Manager in Europe, the new owners have actually spent cash. The crowds should have been turning during the Gao regime / debacle as years of winning and retaining the Net Spend Trophy are coming home to roost.

Perhaps some fans are now resigned / looking forward to exiting a league we are not competitive in and are fed up with getting tonked every week. Even in a lower league we might see the odd win once a month.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Saints Fans on 09:08 - Feb 12 with 1050 viewsPatfromPoole

Saints Fans on 08:24 - Feb 12 by TripleNiemi

But aside from sacking Ralph and bringing in the best Manager in Europe, the new owners have actually spent cash. The crowds should have been turning during the Gao regime / debacle as years of winning and retaining the Net Spend Trophy are coming home to roost.

Perhaps some fans are now resigned / looking forward to exiting a league we are not competitive in and are fed up with getting tonked every week. Even in a lower league we might see the odd win once a month.

I think there is quite a lot in this.

I have started watching the Saturday night ITV programme with Football League highlights, and it could be fun next season, particularly if we get Tella back to benefit from Tall Paul being a general nuisance.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024