Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this 21:06 - Feb 13 with 1905 viewsScoot

£23,287.67 is how much you could have earned a day since the day the great pyramid of Egypt was built and it's still less than Shell made last year.
4000 years worth at that amount and you're still short of Shell's annual profit
Think about that when you pay your fuel bills

Poll: Should NJ go?

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 21:24 - Feb 13 with 1851 viewsdirk_doone

It is shocking. Wholesale gas prices are lower then they were before the war in Ukraine, yet the energy companiees are being allowed to bleed us dry to make record profits. Also, as a result of Brexit, the water companies no longer have to follow EU environmental regulations and treat their sewage, so raw sewage is now is being pumped directly into our rivers and seas in order to increase their profits.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2023 21:24]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 21:27 - Feb 13 with 1817 viewsButty101

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 21:24 - Feb 13 by dirk_doone

It is shocking. Wholesale gas prices are lower then they were before the war in Ukraine, yet the energy companiees are being allowed to bleed us dry to make record profits. Also, as a result of Brexit, the water companies no longer have to follow EU environmental regulations and treat their sewage, so raw sewage is now is being pumped directly into our rivers and seas in order to increase their profits.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2023 21:24]

And raw sewage wasnt being pumped in our water before brexit...........

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 22:08 - Feb 13 with 1735 viewskernow

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 21:27 - Feb 13 by Butty101

And raw sewage wasnt being pumped in our water before brexit...........

It used to be against the law. Now it's not.
Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 22:09 - Feb 13 with 1731 viewsScoot

I argued with Paul Holmes through email (Eastleigh mp) about him voting to allow the water companies to carry on dumping shiit in our waterways. He denied voting for ir it but the voting record is there for anyone to see. It's in the parliamentary records and wasn't a secret ballot.

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 22:21 - Feb 13 with 1693 viewsdarthvader

Fux.sake I put 50quid of derv in my van today from Shell on Winchester road , and brought an expensive meal deal from there too.

Not going there again

Though the lady was very nice behind the counter

keep the faith coyr

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 23:10 - Feb 13 with 1631 viewsdirk_doone

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 22:09 - Feb 13 by Scoot

I argued with Paul Holmes through email (Eastleigh mp) about him voting to allow the water companies to carry on dumping shiit in our waterways. He denied voting for ir it but the voting record is there for anyone to see. It's in the parliamentary records and wasn't a secret ballot.

They're all publicly in denial about Brexshit.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 23:12 - Feb 13 with 1629 viewsChesham_Saint

How much of that profit was generated from activities in the UK?
Just asking for a friend…

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 23:39 - Feb 13 with 1596 viewsBazza

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 23:12 - Feb 13 by Chesham_Saint

How much of that profit was generated from activities in the UK?
Just asking for a friend…

Uk profit estimated at 5% of total
Login to get fewer ads

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 19:01 - Feb 14 with 1422 viewsChesham_Saint

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 23:39 - Feb 13 by Bazza

Uk profit estimated at 5% of total

Kinda puts the OP in perspective a bit then, doesn’t it?

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 20:27 - Feb 14 with 1354 viewsBazza

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 19:01 - Feb 14 by Chesham_Saint

Kinda puts the OP in perspective a bit then, doesn’t it?

Shell UK are currently taxed at 75% including windfall tax and this year will likely pay £500m on their less than 5% business in UK.
Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 21:00 - Feb 14 with 1330 viewskernow

£500,000,000 or £0.50 ?
Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 08:45 - Feb 15 with 1182 viewsChesham_Saint

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 20:27 - Feb 14 by Bazza

Shell UK are currently taxed at 75% including windfall tax and this year will likely pay £500m on their less than 5% business in UK.

Compare and contrast with Amazon and Starbucks…

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 18:28 - Feb 15 with 1044 viewsScoot

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 08:45 - Feb 15 by Chesham_Saint

Compare and contrast with Amazon and Starbucks…

They're not doing as much damage as she'll though

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 18:37 - Feb 15 with 1032 viewsChesham_Saint

Not football but I thought the tory voters would like this on 18:28 - Feb 15 by Scoot

They're not doing as much damage as she'll though

True, but they rely on oil just like the rest of us and pay F-all tax.

Meanwhile Shell and the rest will be massively focusing on ESG issues.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024