Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Critchley going, going... 09:16 - Feb 15 with 16087 viewsEastR

He's going to be gone imminently.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Critchley going, going... on 13:56 - Feb 15 with 5208 viewsNortholt_Rs

Critchley going, going... on 13:22 - Feb 15 by Nov77

What do you reckon our crowds would be in league 1?

The same.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Critchley going, going... on 13:59 - Feb 15 with 5178 viewsNov77

Critchley going, going... on 13:56 - Feb 15 by Northolt_Rs

The same.

Really? Lots of people on social media saying there close to packing it in.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Critchley going, going... on 14:01 - Feb 15 with 5139 viewsNov77

Critchley going, going... on 13:56 - Feb 15 by themodfather

we have sacked better for less , ia m ahving been watching sky sports news most of the day awaiting news of a qpr manager vacancy

Get rid of the manager and it’s the same people with the same algorithms (give me strength) appointing the next one.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Critchley going, going... on 14:02 - Feb 15 with 5130 viewsNov77

Critchley going, going... on 13:43 - Feb 15 by Gloucs_R

Depends on how well we are doing.

12k to 18k

No chance

Critchley going, going... on 14:07 - Feb 15 with 5068 viewskropotkin41

I don't think they'll sack him yet. Even very short term, it seems unlikely they'd want to land any interim manager with the trip to Middlesborough which looks like it could be a bloody cricket score.

They could bring someone in to work alongside Critchley maybe? Someone to work on us being spineless, apathetic and without hope.... gawd knows who.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Critchley going, going... on 14:11 - Feb 15 with 5020 viewsDejR_vu

Critchley going, going... on 13:22 - Feb 15 by Nov77

What do you reckon our crowds would be in league 1?

The 750 that are still going to away games

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Critchley going, going... on 14:16 - Feb 15 with 4982 viewskingsburyR

Critchley going, going... on 14:11 - Feb 15 by DejR_vu

The 750 that are still going to away games

750 Lunatics!

Would I still go if we get relegated. YES.

As would most I would guess. I didn't turn up to watch Sunderland last night. So the opposition is irrelevant.

I'm more worried that the shite selection of beer and food might even get worse if we go down.... if that's possible.

What can be worse than Carlsberg? Shudder to think.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Critchley going, going... on 14:36 - Feb 15 with 4806 viewspaulparker

Critchley going, going... on 14:16 - Feb 15 by kingsburyR

750 Lunatics!

Would I still go if we get relegated. YES.

As would most I would guess. I didn't turn up to watch Sunderland last night. So the opposition is irrelevant.

I'm more worried that the shite selection of beer and food might even get worse if we go down.... if that's possible.

What can be worse than Carlsberg? Shudder to think.

Carling ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Critchley going, going... on 14:48 - Feb 15 with 4675 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I imagine Teflon Les is trying to work out how best to distance himself from this appointment and the shitshow that is our club in order to protect his position and that of his cronies. It's quite a balancing act when your job title is literally the Director of Football.
Critchley going, going... on 14:48 - Feb 15 with 4704 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Critchley going, going... on 14:07 - Feb 15 by kropotkin41

I don't think they'll sack him yet. Even very short term, it seems unlikely they'd want to land any interim manager with the trip to Middlesborough which looks like it could be a bloody cricket score.

They could bring someone in to work alongside Critchley maybe? Someone to work on us being spineless, apathetic and without hope.... gawd knows who.

Even that would be a huge slap in the chops for NC, even if himself went to the DufF and asked for it.

Equally, there's no guarantee our darlings would respond positively to it. No doubt they'd likely see NC in a less favourable light and/or claim confusion as a result.

I just don't know who is currently available that could or would come in to do the necessaries. I suppose Warnock was the obvious candidate, but as odious as I find him, would these fops respond to Roy Keane?...maybe not, mayybe he'd be the final nail in the coffin.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Critchley going, going... on 15:01 - Feb 15 with 4519 viewslave16

Critchley going, going... on 14:48 - Feb 15 by PlanetHonneywood

Even that would be a huge slap in the chops for NC, even if himself went to the DufF and asked for it.

Equally, there's no guarantee our darlings would respond positively to it. No doubt they'd likely see NC in a less favourable light and/or claim confusion as a result.

I just don't know who is currently available that could or would come in to do the necessaries. I suppose Warnock was the obvious candidate, but as odious as I find him, would these fops respond to Roy Keane?...maybe not, mayybe he'd be the final nail in the coffin.

I don't wish NC any bad luck but - it hasn't worked out - we all knew we were to high when we were top but didn't expect so much of a fall from grace. NC will have the next 2 games anyway with the Rotherham game being season defining not sure if he will be there for that one. Not a big fan of changing manager all the time but as they say results dictate it.

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Critchley going, going... on 15:06 - Feb 15 with 4449 viewsPhildo

lots of rumours he has gone
Critchley going, going... on 18:51 - Feb 15 with 3988 viewsGloucs_R

Critchley going, going... on 14:02 - Feb 15 by Nov77

No chance

That's what we had last time we were in the third tier

Poll: Are we staying up?

Critchley going, going... on 19:04 - Feb 15 with 3849 viewsdaveB

Critchley going, going... on 18:51 - Feb 15 by Gloucs_R

That's what we had last time we were in the third tier

different era and the team were doing well, Lets hope we don't find out
Critchley going, going... on 19:10 - Feb 15 with 3789 viewsessextaxiboy

Critchley going, going... on 19:04 - Feb 15 by daveB

different era and the team were doing well, Lets hope we don't find out

Thanks for that OP , checking my phone on every hole did not help my round of golf today .
Critchley going, going... on 22:06 - Feb 15 with 3372 viewsdigswellhoop

as a club with zero money surely you put a result or performance clause in or sign on a rolling contract as is ainsworth
Critchley going, going... on 09:58 - Feb 16 with 3025 viewsRangersDave

Still Rangers manager?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Critchley going, going... on 17:10 - Feb 16 with 2593 viewsDannyPaddox

Who’s on Critch Watch? Is he still here?
Critchley going, going... on 21:59 - Feb 16 with 2355 viewsdistortR

Critchley going, going... on 14:48 - Feb 15 by PlanetHonneywood

I like it that some fans have been backing the old wigan manager (The one before Toure!).
He got wigan promoted and was then sacked because they were struggling at the bottom of the division. GA got Wycombe promoted, but they went straight back down. NC got Blackpool promoted and then consolidated their place in the championship...........
Critchley going, going... on 08:09 - Feb 17 with 1979 viewssteveo04

When we’re playing away , isn’t there normally the pre weekend interviews put up on Thursday on the offy and west London sport ?

Could be me just overthinking though
Critchley going, going... on 08:28 - Feb 17 with 1889 viewsBAWHoops

I imagine they will give him the poisoned chalice that is Boro away and do it after a humping up there.

Fixtures after that are
Blackburn (h)
Rotherham (a)
Watford (h)
Blackpool (a)
Birmingham (h)

I suspect they hope a new manager bounce gets them a couple of wins (don't laugh) from that lot

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Critchley going, going... on 09:49 - Feb 17 with 1633 viewsPinnerPaul

Critchley going, going... on 08:28 - Feb 17 by BAWHoops

I imagine they will give him the poisoned chalice that is Boro away and do it after a humping up there.

Fixtures after that are
Blackburn (h)
Rotherham (a)
Watford (h)
Blackpool (a)
Birmingham (h)

I suspect they hope a new manager bounce gets them a couple of wins (don't laugh) from that lot

Yes that's what Clive thinks and its not beyond the realms of possibility.

Before Sunderland I thought the idea ludicrous, but a heavy defeat tomorrow and they might act I think.
Critchley going, going... on 10:38 - Feb 17 with 1554 views89_50

I appreciate it's slightly off topic, but with Shaun Derry being booted from Palace for shouting at players, I wonder whether bringing him in as part of Critchley's backroom staff would help put a rocket up the unmotivated within our ranks.
Critchley going, going... on 10:46 - Feb 17 with 1513 viewsfrancisbowles

Critchley going, going... on 10:38 - Feb 17 by 89_50

I appreciate it's slightly off topic, but with Shaun Derry being booted from Palace for shouting at players, I wonder whether bringing him in as part of Critchley's backroom staff would help put a rocket up the unmotivated within our ranks.

I think that approach is dead and there is no turning back on it. The modern 'snowflake' would just burst into tears or sulk.
Critchley going, going... on 12:23 - Feb 17 with 1364 viewsstantheman10

Critchley going, going... on 10:38 - Feb 17 by 89_50

That's why Derry got sacked from Palace so I doubt he'll get another job in the professional game for a while. Can't have people shouting at the poor little cherubs these days. Can you imagine what our armed forces are going to turn in to when they all start bringing lawsuits against the Sargeant-Major!!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024