Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is that it then? 16:57 - Feb 18 with 7930 viewsconnell10

For NC ?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Is that it then? on 19:30 - Feb 18 with 2452 viewsLblock

You have to wonder if he’s going 4-4-2 on purpose in a pact with his mate Beale to take us down and/or get the compo of the tin tack

Oblivion awaits

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Is that it then? on 20:21 - Feb 18 with 2219 viewsDamo1962

Is that it then? on 19:17 - Feb 18 by numptydumpty

Neil Critchley is going nowhere.

He has to stay otherwise Les et all will have to go also.

Think they will keep him for at least three or four more games, and if we still haven't won, can see finally reluctantly the club will let him go.

Agree. We have just lost to the form team,(along with Burnley) - and not by as many goals as some were predicting. He is going nowhere, unless we lose the next two - these two games could be defining for him and the club.We have to hold our nerve for a bit longer.
Is that it then? on 20:36 - Feb 18 with 2140 viewsqprd

Is that it then? on 18:55 - Feb 18 by steveo04

Disagree, I been in the keep camp but after that today he has to go , Les is not playing field as a right winger , why the flip are you taking a good defensive midfielder out of position and play two lightweights , Field with one or other surly .

He so rigid with 4411 he can’t change , since he been here he played shopido, willock, Roberts , adomah , dozzell and now field !!!! Hey Neil why not change your system , trying to play chair left wing , swapping dickie and Dunne over wow . We got 5 no 10s in the squad so don’t play wingers we not got any !!!

Today go wing backs , adomah right wing back ( tire you put on Drewe and say get up and down pish there left back back ), field , dozzell , and chair and Lowe as no 10 , every game I watch same subs no change of shape , still rigid 4411. You can blame injuries but he still had enough players to be flexible and go 433, 343
[Post edited 18 Feb 2023 18:56]

He's not a good manager, or at least, hes doing a horrible job with us

however, he's not rigid with his formation

we've played quite a few formations under him- a 4-3-3 (probably the most commonly used formation), a 4-3-2-1, a 4-4-2... in fact, i think we've hardly ever used a 4411 so i dont think id agree with that
[Post edited 18 Feb 2023 20:58]
Is that it then? on 00:05 - Feb 19 with 1932 viewssteveo04

Is that it then? on 20:36 - Feb 18 by qprd

He's not a good manager, or at least, hes doing a horrible job with us

however, he's not rigid with his formation

we've played quite a few formations under him- a 4-3-3 (probably the most commonly used formation), a 4-3-2-1, a 4-4-2... in fact, i think we've hardly ever used a 4411 so i dont think id agree with that
[Post edited 18 Feb 2023 20:58]

Preston 433
Cardiff 433
Luton 4411 shopido right , chair left Roberts no 10 dykes centre forward
Sheff Utd 411 Roberts right , Willock left , chair no 10 dykes centre forward
Reading same as Sheff u
Swansea 4411 Roberts right , chair left lowe 10 , dykes centre forward
Hull 4411 adomah right , chair left lowe behind Roberts
Huddersfield 4411 dozzell right , willock left chair 10 Lowe cf
Millwall , dozzell right chair left Lowe behind Armstrong
Sunderland dozzell right 2nd half field , chair left lowe behind Martin
Today , field right , chair left lowe again with Martin

Twice his played 433 played the same position formation as Beale with players brought in for that system and comfortable playing 433 won and drawn and two clean sheets

I mean this is not rocket science this or maybe it me
Is that it then? on 10:15 - Feb 19 with 1756 viewsqprd

Is that it then? on 00:05 - Feb 19 by steveo04

Preston 433
Cardiff 433
Luton 4411 shopido right , chair left Roberts no 10 dykes centre forward
Sheff Utd 411 Roberts right , Willock left , chair no 10 dykes centre forward
Reading same as Sheff u
Swansea 4411 Roberts right , chair left lowe 10 , dykes centre forward
Hull 4411 adomah right , chair left lowe behind Roberts
Huddersfield 4411 dozzell right , willock left chair 10 Lowe cf
Millwall , dozzell right chair left Lowe behind Armstrong
Sunderland dozzell right 2nd half field , chair left lowe behind Martin
Today , field right , chair left lowe again with Martin

Twice his played 433 played the same position formation as Beale with players brought in for that system and comfortable playing 433 won and drawn and two clean sheets

I mean this is not rocket science this or maybe it me

in those early matches, it wasnt a 4411, as we played two holding midfielders. we played a 4231 (with 2 holding midfielders), one striker and then three attacking players behind him

people can take a different view on the formation, but your original premise is that hes tactically inflexible and only plays one formation... i think its clear that hes changed his formation quite a bit already
Is that it then? on 10:45 - Feb 19 with 1696 viewsbaz_qpr

Wrong formations though for the players we have bought for 4-3-3 / 4-3-2-1 / 3-4-2-1 / 3-5-2
Is that it then? on 11:17 - Feb 19 with 1595 viewsstanistheman

Is that it then? on 17:13 - Feb 18 by essextaxiboy

That cost benefit choice only works if someone else is guaranteed to keep us up .

Possibly, but if they stick with him much longer than QPR will definitely go down.
How many points have QPR won under his charge? One win from 11 games and maybe 5 draws , 8 from 33.

This can’t all be put down to injuries. He cannot seem to get the team organised nor stay focused for the whole game. What is it that he says or does in training and pre match that makes anyone think that he can keep QPR up. The gap is now down to 8 points. They all have a game in hanosnd must be rubbing their hands with glee waiting for QPR to go to their ground for their home fixture.

Blackpool beat QPR at Loftus Rd, Rotherham go a draw and Wigan were a post away from getting a draw too. We have poor records at all of those grounds and they also all have a former QPR player in their teams. Blackpool have Bowler who loves scoring against QPR, Rotherham have Washington and Hugill whilst Wigan have Keane.

A win in their game in hand and against us would narrow the gap to 2 points.

Huddersfield and Cardiff have also seemingly rediscovered how to win games.

QPR need to wake up from this nightmare run , but I am not seeing any signs of them doing so under Critchley.

I think they need to act quickly and try and get Chris Wilder in to replace Critchley. Yes it is a possibility of breaching the spending rules but to do nothing will cost the club a lot more if they go down to league 1 where getting promotion could take another 4 seasons or more.
That league already has Derby, Ipswich, Portsmouth, Bolton & Charlton along with the probable promotion winning Sheffield Wednesday and Plymouth. Throw in a few of QPR’s bogey sides like Peterborough and this season’s Championship relegation teams, winning promotion from League 1 could prove just as difficult as it is in the Championship.

It must be worth taking a risk to avoid dropping into the abyss.
Is that it then? on 11:52 - Feb 19 with 1535 viewsNorthantsHoop

Is that it then? on 11:17 - Feb 19 by stanistheman

Possibly, but if they stick with him much longer than QPR will definitely go down.
How many points have QPR won under his charge? One win from 11 games and maybe 5 draws , 8 from 33.

This can’t all be put down to injuries. He cannot seem to get the team organised nor stay focused for the whole game. What is it that he says or does in training and pre match that makes anyone think that he can keep QPR up. The gap is now down to 8 points. They all have a game in hanosnd must be rubbing their hands with glee waiting for QPR to go to their ground for their home fixture.

Blackpool beat QPR at Loftus Rd, Rotherham go a draw and Wigan were a post away from getting a draw too. We have poor records at all of those grounds and they also all have a former QPR player in their teams. Blackpool have Bowler who loves scoring against QPR, Rotherham have Washington and Hugill whilst Wigan have Keane.

A win in their game in hand and against us would narrow the gap to 2 points.

Huddersfield and Cardiff have also seemingly rediscovered how to win games.

QPR need to wake up from this nightmare run , but I am not seeing any signs of them doing so under Critchley.

I think they need to act quickly and try and get Chris Wilder in to replace Critchley. Yes it is a possibility of breaching the spending rules but to do nothing will cost the club a lot more if they go down to league 1 where getting promotion could take another 4 seasons or more.
That league already has Derby, Ipswich, Portsmouth, Bolton & Charlton along with the probable promotion winning Sheffield Wednesday and Plymouth. Throw in a few of QPR’s bogey sides like Peterborough and this season’s Championship relegation teams, winning promotion from League 1 could prove just as difficult as it is in the Championship.

It must be worth taking a risk to avoid dropping into the abyss.

I always thought we should have tried to go for Wilder as an interim appointment until end of the season, no commitment on either side on a longer basis, then a review end of season, the Beale compensation money would have been better spent on him, rather than on Critchley's contract buy out. We have landed with a dud, who can't motivate the players or even the fans, believe me it is like a morgue in Loftus Road, I thoroughly expect to be seeing Blackburn walk away with 3 points next Saturday. It looks like we are stuck with Crud the dud until the Summer at least unless something drastic is done.
Login to get fewer ads

Is that it then? on 13:37 - Feb 19 with 1413 viewsSimonJames

Is that it then? on 18:08 - Feb 18 by Northolt_Rs

Nah….he would walk in to a DOF job at Newcastle or his beloved Tottenham. He is doing us a big favour by being our DOF.

Wrong! I was at a dinner party with a senior exec at Spurs, back when Sir Les first came here.
Off the record he said they were surprised he got the job here, as they were sure that he would be out of his depth.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Is that it then? on 14:06 - Feb 19 with 1368 viewsDejR_vu

Is that it then? on 13:37 - Feb 19 by SimonJames

Wrong! I was at a dinner party with a senior exec at Spurs, back when Sir Les first came here.
Off the record he said they were surprised he got the job here, as they were sure that he would be out of his depth.

Who’d have thought? Knock me down with a feather

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Is that it then? on 14:07 - Feb 19 with 1368 viewsHooping_Mad

Is that it then? on 13:37 - Feb 19 by SimonJames

I think that was sarcasm tbf

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Is that it then? on 16:26 - Feb 19 with 1140 viewsOldPedro

Is that it then? on 11:52 - Feb 19 by NorthantsHoop

I always thought we should have tried to go for Wilder as an interim appointment until end of the season, no commitment on either side on a longer basis, then a review end of season, the Beale compensation money would have been better spent on him, rather than on Critchley's contract buy out. We have landed with a dud, who can't motivate the players or even the fans, believe me it is like a morgue in Loftus Road, I thoroughly expect to be seeing Blackburn walk away with 3 points next Saturday. It looks like we are stuck with Crud the dud until the Summer at least unless something drastic is done.

Why would Wilder come to us? He had money to spend at Middlesboro which he wouldn't have with us.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Is that it then? on 16:34 - Feb 19 with 1113 viewsDejR_vu

Is that it then? on 16:26 - Feb 19 by OldPedro

Why would Wilder come to us? He had money to spend at Middlesboro which he wouldn't have with us.

And why would he work anyway? From the oppo interview it sounds like he was showing a bit of leg to anyone interested (sounds familiar) and regularly threw players under the bus. It sounds like a combination of the worst of the Bealeshitter and Critchley calling them out after Fleetwood. We’d be pouring petrol into the bin, no?

Edit: and he’d be expensive, on top of the cost of sacking NC.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2023 16:39]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Is that it then? on 18:49 - Feb 19 with 946 viewsderbyhoop

When Beale dropped us in it, appointing NC made perfect sense. A well respected coach, in the same mould as Beale, but with a reasonably successful spell as a manager.
The slump had already started before NC. Since then, several players who came for Beale appear to have downed tools. Coupled with injuries the manager has a sh1tty hand.
If you look at the lineups yesterday, we fielded 4 B team players who were unlikely to get on, whereas Boro had Mowatt, Howson and Crooks who'd all have got in our first choice XI. Before the injuries!

NC may be a good coach but he doesn't convince as a manager. But I'm far from certain it would help to sack him. Especially as there doesn't appear to be any replacement that might be tempted to come to a club in free fall, with no means of changing things.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Is that it then? on 18:49 - Feb 19 with 940 viewsLowerloftLad

One article stating he has just been sacked ?.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2023 18:50]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Is that it then? on 19:14 - Feb 19 with 887 viewsRed_Ranger

Yes!!!!!!
Is that it then? on 13:23 - Feb 20 with 615 viewsfrancisbowles

Is that it then? on 18:25 - Feb 18 by strikerace

Say what you must about Beale, but what a difference between when he was here and now. NC has to go.

Is that the Beale with 4 defeats and 1 draw in his last 5?
Is that it then? on 13:28 - Feb 20 with 589 viewsCamberleyR

Is that it then? on 13:23 - Feb 20 by francisbowles

Is that the Beale with 4 defeats and 1 draw in his last 5?

And just the solitary goal as well.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024