Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Square pegs in Square Holes 09:53 - Feb 20 with 1382 viewsButty101

Amazing what playing your left back in the left back position can do. Or picking your best Centre back Bella-Kotcha. Or picking Stu Armstrong and Elyounoussi:. I know Elyounoussi: is not everyones cup of tea but he works hard and has the odd goal in him.

Interestingly i see Bournemouth have started play Jack Stephens and they have tightened up. He even got a mention on MOTD

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Square pegs in Square Holes on 10:05 - Feb 20 with 1369 viewsRednWight

Letting JWP take free kicks properly seemed a reasonable idea too

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Square pegs in Square Holes on 10:50 - Feb 20 with 1306 viewsBerber

Yes, but we know Jack don”t we? A hand full of half decent games, then a string of awful, costly misjudgements.
Square pegs in Square Holes on 13:13 - Feb 20 with 1200 viewsJellybaby

Square pegs in Square Holes on 10:50 - Feb 20 by Berber

Yes, but we know Jack don”t we? A hand full of half decent games, then a string of awful, costly misjudgements.

Yes hopefully Jack will take Bournemouth down for us.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Square pegs in Square Holes on 17:43 - Feb 21 with 1005 viewskingslandstand1

Square pegs in Square Holes on 10:50 - Feb 20 by Berber

I noticed from watching him on MOTD where he again tried playing "football" and walking the ball out of his pen box almost walking in to trouble then just managed to get away with it. We used to see that a lot

Mistakes waiting to happen, but he did get in to Alan Shearer's team of the weekend or whatever it is with his defensive play
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024