Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans at Chelsea 21:05 - Feb 18 with 2604 viewsgrumpy

Take a bow
Our fans at Chelsea on 22:04 - Feb 18 with 2448 viewsLondonSaint76

I'll second that Sir - just a thought, did the Saints fans ever sing the Welsh fraud's name at any point during his car crash of a tenure? If the answer is no then that has to be some kind of unwanted record - a manager with so little credibility the fans never even sang his name....

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Our fans at Chelsea on 00:09 - Feb 19 with 2331 viewspjt50

Our fans at Chelsea on 22:04 - Feb 18 by LondonSaint76

I'll second that Sir - just a thought, did the Saints fans ever sing the Welsh fraud's name at any point during his car crash of a tenure? If the answer is no then that has to be some kind of unwanted record - a manager with so little credibility the fans never even sang his name....

I seem to recall “Nathan Jones, your football is s**t” and “Nathan Jones, get out of our club”.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Our fans at Chelsea on 10:32 - Feb 19 with 2062 viewsSaintNick

Our fans at Chelsea on 22:04 - Feb 18 by LondonSaint76

I think that at Everton & Palace in the cup there some mention of his name in song at the end that was positive, but not at St Mary's

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Our fans at Chelsea on 11:24 - Feb 19 with 1998 viewsUTS1885

Our fans at Chelsea on 22:20 - Feb 20 with 1629 viewshedgeend61

Anyone see this lairy Chelsea fan Saturday, who took liberties at West Ham a week ago?

Didn't beat the 10 count, so doubtful l guess

Our fans at Chelsea on 11:06 - Feb 21 with 1335 viewsPaleRider

Our fans at Chelsea on 11:24 - Feb 19 by UTS1885

You've got to love the two stewards just ignoring the guy!
Our fans at Chelsea on 13:11 - Feb 21 with 1257 viewsPatfromPoole

Our fans at Chelsea on 11:06 - Feb 21 by PaleRider

You've got to love the two stewards just ignoring the guy!

I remember talking to a steward at an away game many years ago.

He said in some ways it was far easier to be a steward in the away sections, as you didn’t have to worry about running into somebody who you might have chucked out a week or two previously.

With idiots like that, presumably high on drugs, it’s a bit dicey for a steward.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024