Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds appoint Gracia 17:45 - Feb 21 with 1419 viewsSouthamptonfan

Shame they have appointed a new manager before the Saints game. Elland Road will be rocking and it will probably give their players a lift. We can't lose. We need to get at least a draw.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2023 17:46]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Leeds appoint Gracia on 17:53 - Feb 21 with 1399 viewssolent_toffee

They were shocking on Saturday against Everton, created nothing and completely ran out of legs against let’s be honest, a piss poor Everton side.

I wouldn’t be surprised/hope they go down.
Leeds appoint Gracia on 18:03 - Feb 21 with 1383 viewskingslandstand1

He still needs a work permit as of 6pm news, so hopefully he's not with the team today or tomorrow!!!

But to quote some on here, it's a must win game (for both sides!!)
Leeds appoint Gracia on 18:04 - Feb 21 with 1381 viewsScoot

3 days to get to know his men. We still have a good chance I think.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Leeds appoint Gracia on 18:06 - Feb 21 with 1373 viewskingslandstand1

Leeds appoint Gracia on 17:53 - Feb 21 by solent_toffee

They were shocking on Saturday against Everton, created nothing and completely ran out of legs against let’s be honest, a piss poor Everton side.

Certainly one I hope goes down. 2 reasons - fkng hate Leeds and always have done along with their fans, and it's also one other place we don't have to worry about in the bottom 3

Anyway, we've now got new manager syndrome so why should we worry
Leeds appoint Gracia on 18:09 - Feb 21 with 1373 viewsmushinexile

On paper there isn't anything between them. They have the home advantage but it will be down to who wants it more and after last week, I think that is us.
Leeds appoint Gracia on 18:11 - Feb 21 with 1367 viewsSouthamptonfan

Leeds appoint Gracia on 18:03 - Feb 21 by kingslandstand1

He still needs a work permit as of 6pm news, so hopefully he's not with the team today or tomorrow!!!

But to quote some on here, it's a must win game (for both sides!!)

A draw wouldn't be a disaster. That would mean that Leeds don't pull away from us. We gain another away point and then beat Leicester at home hopefully. Lose the game and Leeds go 4 points ahead. I would say it's a mustn't lose. It could be a cagey affair.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Leeds appoint Gracia on 20:46 - Feb 21 with 1210 viewsmushinexile

Get real. If we cannot beat Leeds away, we are very unlikely to beat Leicester at home. This one really has to be won. Then we can get out of danger with some margin for error.
Leeds appoint Gracia on 23:11 - Feb 21 with 1103 views1885_SFC

Leeds appoint Gracia on 17:53 - Feb 21 by solent_toffee

I read somewhere Leeds didn't have a single shot on target against your lot Toffs?

Hope they replicate that on Saturday if true.

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds appoint Gracia on 12:31 - Feb 22 with 880 viewsSteveMoron

He's a very defensive coach. I don't think Leeds have the players to defend. It'll be a good time to play them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024