Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints v Grismby 19:52 - Mar 1 with 6531 viewsButty101

Well we had a lively but it’s gone quiet.

Armstrong looks like he will never score again

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints v Grismby on 23:42 - Mar 1 with 727 viewsSouthamptonfan

Saints v Grismby on 22:43 - Mar 1 by SFC_Referee

Well I hope that all those slot that seemed to think that we had a champions league battling team and should be making Europeans spots etc… can now release that what Ralph did was a good job, managing to keep up a team that really should’ve gone down, which is exactly why it’s only gone downhill since he’s left!
As we were like 17th/18th and we’re odds on to stay up, when he left, yet now are stone dead last with no improvements whatsoever, and those lot forcing him out are one of the major reasons we’re in this mess as I’m not saying we would be outside the relegation zone if he’d stayed, but we’d certainly be a lot higher with him being in charge since then!
[Post edited 1 Mar 2023 22:45]

This.

Our players are terrible. Managers arn't miracle workers.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Saints v Grismby on 00:13 - Mar 2 with 680 viewsLondonSaint76

Saints v Grismby on 21:30 - Mar 1 by MytchettSaint

Truly, truly embarrassing from those players tonight.

I don’t know how they can look themselves and each other in the eye and not be ashamed.

How right you are MS; fortunately I was unable to be there tonight - in a lull in play during the second half the co-commentator (Ally McCoist) said it was a long time since he had heard the home team booed ONTO the pitch at the start of the second half!
What alarms me, if, or most likely when, we get relegated and a few of the better players not playing in the starting XI depart at the end of the season, what we started with tonight might well be a fair representation of what we will be left with next season. If the average wage mentioned in my previous post above is accurate, those who you could say are currently stealing a living out of what we will be left with are going to be in no hurry to leave as they sure as hell won't get this sort of money again elsewhere so we could end up with an average bunch of players even by Championship standards on more money than they deserve to be earning.
How on earth did we end up where we are now...

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Saints v Grismby on 00:37 - Mar 2 with 657 viewssledger

lets hope there wages have relegation clauses to cut there wages to what there really worth
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024