Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread 17:02 - Mar 23 with 22252 viewsHullDale

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:05 - Mar 25 with 3067 viewsrobtheb

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

Tubby Scouse will still think we were robbed......prepare for reference to a penalty we should have had at Carlisle etc etc.

Coleman might be free next season. 🥴
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread (n/t) on 17:08 - Mar 25 with 3024 viewssince58

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:03 - Mar 25 by Dalenet

It twas the pitch that did it

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread (n/t) on 17:09 - Mar 25 with 3002 viewssince58

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread (n/t) on 17:09 - Mar 25 with 3002 viewssince58

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:12 - Mar 25 with 2949 viewssince58

Fork off😊😊😊
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:18 - Mar 25 with 2875 views49thseason

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:39 - Mar 25 by CarbonDale

Terrified that we'll be in a relegation dogfight again this time next year. Mothballing Brierley has to be one of the worst decisions ever made at the club, sad to say.

Worst decisions go much deeper than that. This has been on its way for the last 6 seasons.
Might as well sack Bentley now, its obvious he has nothing to give these players.
Another wholesale clear-out is on the cards now. There are only 3 players worth paying a wage, Mullarkey, Lloyd and Brierley, and I dont expect any of them will be here next season. The rest are too slow, too small, too inept or too thick to play professional sport. There is no sense of urgency, no quick thinking, no ability to see danger and no skill with the ball, no pace. I feel sorry for Henderson, but there is no way we should be relying on a player of his years
We have been outplayed, out fought and out thought by Crawley....That's it... season over, EFL over, Club has no money, nothing to sell, no strategy, no plan, no tactics.
There will be houses on Spotland within 3 years unless something dramatic happens within weeks.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:20 - Mar 25 with 2839 viewsCleedale

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 25 by Rodingdale

Old MacDonald had a farm - Ehimamiegho!!

Hang on FFS! He's a 17 year old 1st year scholar making his debut at pro level. Something he and his family should be so very rightly proud of.

Your comment should perhaps be directed at a lot of the extremely poor showing that came before him today.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:23 - Mar 25 with 2775 views_Windydale

No desire in the team, i feel sorry for the players like Odoh, mullarky and Lloyd today who were surrounded by half-hearted bunch . In particular Mellor goes hiding and looks lightweight. Henderson obsessed with lifting the ball into the net. Keohane should be wearing gigs cos he's got no vision in attack and slow reaction in the tackle.
Ebanks landell no rock in defence.So many dudes play like they want out to just see out the season before leaving.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2023 17:25]
Login to get fewer ads

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:24 - Mar 25 with 2742 viewsrichfoad32

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:20 - Mar 25 by Cleedale

Hang on FFS! He's a 17 year old 1st year scholar making his debut at pro level. Something he and his family should be so very rightly proud of.

Your comment should perhaps be directed at a lot of the extremely poor showing that came before him today.

I don't think anything disparaging was meant by it, just trying to come up with a song for him.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:39 - Mar 25 with 2543 viewshammerdale

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:20 - Mar 25 by Cleedale

I agree... disgraceful comments, mocking a Youth team player..however, it says more about the fan than the player.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:40 - Mar 25 with 2522 viewsIOMDale

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:39 - Mar 25 by hammerdale

I agree... disgraceful comments, mocking a Youth team player..however, it says more about the fan than the player.

He was just trying to fit his name into a chant, what’s the issue here? Slightly bigger issues to be getting annoyed by this evening.

UTDNFS

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:46 - Mar 25 with 2462 viewsNorthernDale

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:23 - Mar 25 by _Windydale

No desire in the team, i feel sorry for the players like Odoh, mullarky and Lloyd today who were surrounded by half-hearted bunch . In particular Mellor goes hiding and looks lightweight. Henderson obsessed with lifting the ball into the net. Keohane should be wearing gigs cos he's got no vision in attack and slow reaction in the tackle.
Ebanks landell no rock in defence.So many dudes play like they want out to just see out the season before leaving.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2023 17:25]

Sadly Stockdale signed many on two year contracts, so we may be stuck with EEL, John, Taylor, Graham, Rodney, Sinclair, Ball and Campbell next season.

I can see Brierley, Mullarkey, kelly and Lloyd going in the summer.

The chairman as hinted the recruitment system will be changed in the summer, so will be recruiting a D.of. F to oversee recruitment in the summer. Crucially did not commit to Bentley be manager next season.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:50 - Mar 25 with 2400 viewsRodingdale

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:40 - Mar 25 by IOMDale

He was just trying to fit his name into a chant, what’s the issue here? Slightly bigger issues to be getting annoyed by this evening.

It was intended as a joke, it really is tiresome how easily people get offended these days.

I followed this thread today and contributed and noted as others did poor performances from other Dale players.

I wish the 17year old nothing but success and I’ll leave rkershaw to coming up with songs in future.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:57 - Mar 25 with 2328 viewsfourfourtwo

You can only assume Bentley has a relegation clause written into his contract, so the minute we are officially relegated he will be able to depart for either nothing or a negligible sum.

If that isn’t the case, I’m really at a loss.

In all honesty, nothing would surprise me from this board anymore. There’s even a director on holiday at the minute clearly loving life on his Instagram whilst we are suffering this shit?

It is an absolute joke. It quite literally appears that everyone has just given up. Where the hell is Gauge?

I class myself as a diehard fan, yet even I’m considering what my future as a fan looks like. What that says for occasional or disinterested fans God only knows.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 18:05 - Mar 25 with 2262 views442Dale

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:57 - Mar 25 by fourfourtwo

You can only assume Bentley has a relegation clause written into his contract, so the minute we are officially relegated he will be able to depart for either nothing or a negligible sum.

If that isn’t the case, I’m really at a loss.

In all honesty, nothing would surprise me from this board anymore. There’s even a director on holiday at the minute clearly loving life on his Instagram whilst we are suffering this shit?

It is an absolute joke. It quite literally appears that everyone has just given up. Where the hell is Gauge?

I class myself as a diehard fan, yet even I’m considering what my future as a fan looks like. What that says for occasional or disinterested fans God only knows.

See the other thread for the Gauge interview.

Can only ask that people like yourself and others support utilising the Trust to express concerns and to try and get more answers about our future.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 18:06 - Mar 25 with 2254 viewsJames1980

The £2 ticket initiative has given a shot in the arm to their season it would seem although the opposition has probably been more of a factor. I'd so both games came at perfect times though. Enough games left that they would make a difference. The day of the Harrogate game only Spurs and Palace of the London clubs were at home and Brighton were away. Today is an international break

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 18:08 - Mar 25 with 2239 viewsfourfourtwo

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 18:05 - Mar 25 by 442Dale

Can only ask that people like yourself and others support utilising the Trust to express concerns and to try and get more answers about our future.

What on earth do I need to ask the trust?

Surely anybody with half a brain who is part of the trust, has the time and energy to be an active trust member can see what is wrong with the club.

I’ve just listened to the interview… To call it awful would be positive.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 18:12 - Mar 25 with 2165 views442Dale

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 18:08 - Mar 25 by fourfourtwo

Surely anybody with half a brain who is part of the trust, has the time and energy to be an active trust member can see what is wrong with the club.

That’s up to you. Only trying to help.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil* is for good men** to do nothing.

That’s not aimed at yourself either btw, it’s simply a choice for anyone at all levels of our club; from the boardroom, to the Trust, to the terraces.

*substitute ‘complete collapse of a football club’ for ‘triumph of evil.

** and women/kids. Anyone.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2023 18:14]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 18:16 - Mar 25 with 2094 viewsD_Alien

It's not about being disparaging of anyone, we're all suffering, but communications have to be prioritised to give fans something to hang onto for the future otherwise like yourself, many will question what the point is

Take part in the meeting(s) being proposed with the Trust. A way forward - albeit coming from fans not on either the Trust or club board - is being established, but it can't be emphasised enough that any meetings, formal or informal, should be taken as a positive and not a moan-fest

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 18:16 - Mar 25 with 2096 viewsRodingdale

My recent interaction with the trust, when I pushed back on some of the responses to my original post - the trail went cold. The trust have, it appears fallen in line with the party line. I dare say the Trust rep is a nice chap - but we need a table banger fans advocate.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 18:44 - Mar 25 with 1911 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 18:05 - Mar 25 by 442Dale

The Trust is n't the mouthpiece of the Club and has only a fractional connection with what's going on at the Club........fans want to hear from the Organ Grinder Gauge himself not from his oil rag.

Why are you obsessed with "utilising the Trust"
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 18:48 - Mar 25 with 1881 viewsNewbury_Dale

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 18:44 - Mar 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

The Trust is n't the mouthpiece of the Club and has only a fractional connection with what's going on at the Club........fans want to hear from the Organ Grinder Gauge himself not from his oil rag.

They have a seat on the board ?
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 18:52 - Mar 25 with 1841 viewsD_Alien

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 18:44 - Mar 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

We've heard from him, albeit not the way we would have wished via a third party (RM)

All it's brought out is people's frustration with out position

There has to be a better way to do this

Make no mistake, a responsive and communicative Trust would make a difference, and we need to find out why there's been no real impact from having a Trust rep on the BoD. This isn't about personalities, either. A "table-banger" (as has been suggested) would simply be ignored

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 18:53 - Mar 25 with 1831 viewsjonahwhereru

Just got back from Crawley. I am a glass half full bloke, so expected a sleeves rolled up and battle for your lives performance today. Was bitterly disappointed in the performance. We went for creativity rather than grunt in midfield, so could accept us getting caved up at the back provided there was Drive and determination when in possession, there was little or none on offer.
Can’t say anyone other than Lloyd left it all out there. Of the others only Odoh, O’Donnell and Brierley come out with any credit. Worst I have seen Taylor play, he created nervousness across the back line. Dodgson was getting done for pace to often. Where was SAJ?
That left the front players feeding of scraps. We dragged ourselves back from 2 down against Swindon. You can’t tell me Crawley are better than them. So lads tell me why you couldn’t compete with Crawley, Why, I just don’t get it.
Our club will look very different in 3 months time, and on today’s showing it need to.
Awful truly awful. Makes me both angry and sad. That is not what weekends are for.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 18:57 - Mar 25 with 1781 viewselectricblue

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:56 - Mar 25 by SuddenLad

FT 2-0 Crawley.

The story finishes here. No way back from this.

Ah our chairman said there are 9 games to go and they will be fighting.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024