Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Twitter 15:26 - Apr 2 with 2056 viewskel

Anyone on here ever had their account suspended and why? I haven’t personally but just curious…
Twitter on 15:28 - Apr 2 with 2032 viewsJames1980

Got a week ban for suggesting members of government should be hung drawn and quartered for treason.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Twitter on 15:30 - Apr 2 with 2023 viewskel

Twitter on 15:28 - Apr 2 by James1980

Got a week ban for suggesting members of government should be hung drawn and quartered for treason.

Aye, I’ve had a temporary one too but can’t remember why. Probably to do with Radio Bolton 😂

Just wondered if people were the same on there as they are on here, hence their account being suspended.
Twitter on 16:00 - Apr 2 with 1947 viewsEllDale

Got 24 hours a couple of years ago for suggesting that a certain referee should be strung up instead of wired up.
They spotted that but don’t notice an awful lot of filth that gets circulated on there.
Twitter on 18:33 - Apr 2 with 1749 viewsSuddenLad

I was suspended for 24 hours for calling someone an ar*ehole. When you see the vile nature of some of the messages on Twitter, there's no logic to the way they sanction users.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Twitter on 18:44 - Apr 2 with 1717 viewsD_Alien

Twitter on 18:33 - Apr 2 by SuddenLad

I was suspended for 24 hours for calling someone an ar*ehole. When you see the vile nature of some of the messages on Twitter, there's no logic to the way they sanction users.

Maybe it's just not wise to uptick fellow arseholes

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Twitter on 18:47 - Apr 2 with 1709 viewskel

There’s a bloke on there who does hot sauce that I interact with now and again but there’s an account been set up deliberately to harass him about stuff he’s said years ago but Twitter let it ride while suspending people for stupid reasons. He may have been an arse in the past but I treat people as they treat me and having met him he was a belting bloke with me and my kids. Couldn’t care less about his history.

I’m no angel on there but some of the stuff you see is toxic.
Twitter on 18:53 - Apr 2 with 1685 viewsblackdogblue

I have a Twitter account, very rare I re-tweet… tbh would have no idea how to start one & that suits me..

My boy has had more bans than the red cards in the Prem each year on the X Box though… usually language violations 🤨

I blame myself taking him to away games where he wanted to stand with the singers 😀

We were at Exeter once, me & Mrs BDB were sat down & he was stood up, a goal was scored & he got nudged & went flying down the steps of the terrace, the guy that pushed him in error organised a whip round as an apology & gave him about £20…

That’s the true spirit of Dale Fans & not the yoof element..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Twitter on 18:59 - Apr 2 with 1673 viewskel

Twitter on 18:53 - Apr 2 by blackdogblue

I have a Twitter account, very rare I re-tweet… tbh would have no idea how to start one & that suits me..

My boy has had more bans than the red cards in the Prem each year on the X Box though… usually language violations 🤨

I blame myself taking him to away games where he wanted to stand with the singers 😀

We were at Exeter once, me & Mrs BDB were sat down & he was stood up, a goal was scored & he got nudged & went flying down the steps of the terrace, the guy that pushed him in error organised a whip round as an apology & gave him about £20…

That’s the true spirit of Dale Fans & not the yoof element..

There’s a good account on there you might want to follow @yplac
Login to get fewer ads

Twitter on 19:46 - Apr 2 with 1542 viewsTomRAFC

Twitter on 18:47 - Apr 2 by kel

There’s a bloke on there who does hot sauce that I interact with now and again but there’s an account been set up deliberately to harass him about stuff he’s said years ago but Twitter let it ride while suspending people for stupid reasons. He may have been an arse in the past but I treat people as they treat me and having met him he was a belting bloke with me and my kids. Couldn’t care less about his history.

I’m no angel on there but some of the stuff you see is toxic.

Is the hot sauce any good? My collection always needs expanding.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Twitter on 19:58 - Apr 2 with 1523 viewskel

Twitter on 19:46 - Apr 2 by TomRAFC

Is the hot sauce any good? My collection always needs expanding.

Yes mate. Bit pricey but not mass produced shite filled with garbage.

https://worldfamoushotsauce.co.uk/

Careful of the reaper salt though, it’s mad stuff as is the volcanic vimpto (spelt that way for copyright etc). I go to the market at Heaton Moor on the first Sunday of the each month so I can sample and buy on the day. One of my lads is a really fussy eater but he loves the original and the buffalo. My recommendation is the poppadom preach. A teaspoon of that mixed with a tablespoon of natural yoghurt is ace for poppadoms.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 20:06]
Twitter on 20:01 - Apr 2 with 1506 viewsblackdogblue

@saferrochdale. Kel the Norden Traffic Police 👮‍♀️

I’ll park where I want
I’ll park where I want
Rochchdales a …. Hole
I’ll park where I want 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024