Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Information required 08:58 - Apr 9 with 1440 viewsHollywood56

Simple question NO post card required, CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME THE PURPOSE OF THEO WALCOTT??
Information required on 09:20 - Apr 9 with 1356 viewsdarthvader

Or the purpose of or 6 foot 7 striker on the bench when everyone in the world can see we need him on the pitch in the box threatening the goal ,or taking up defenders so others can move into space . Why did we buy him ffs

keep the faith coyr

Information required on 09:25 - Apr 9 with 1344 viewsTripleNiemi

Here to ‘bring on’ and ‘mentor’ the youth pal……

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Information required on 10:02 - Apr 9 with 1290 viewssolent_toffee

At Everton his main responsibility appeared to be organising the golfing cliques schedule. Kept his head down, turned up for training/the treatment table and sorted out the golf in the afternoon.

Well worth his 90k a week.

I watched your game last night and don’t think he touched the ball once in the second half.
Information required on 10:57 - Apr 9 with 1204 viewsgreen

Rewind to the last home game and he was very much flavour of the month for his role in the 3-3 comeback against Spurs.
Information required on 11:00 - Apr 9 with 1201 viewssaintmark1976

Information required on 10:02 - Apr 9 by solent_toffee

At Everton his main responsibility appeared to be organising the golfing cliques schedule. Kept his head down, turned up for training/the treatment table and sorted out the golf in the afternoon.

Well worth his 90k a week.

I watched your game last night and don’t think he touched the ball once in the second half.

To ensure the outcome that Sports Republic Board members appear to have wanted along.

1. Get relegated.

2. Sell the likes of J W P, K W P etc etc.

3. Drastically reduce the wage bill.

4. Obtain substantial parachute payments.

5. Recover the majority of the owners cost in purchasing the club.

5. Continue to reward themselves ridiculous sums of money for persistent failure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024