Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We march down 13:39 - Apr 16 with 1470 viewsSaintandy66

Can the club get rid of the WE MARCH ON thing makes me cringe every time I see and hear it WE haven't marched on for years only one way saints are marching the championship
We march down on 15:46 - Apr 16 with 1334 viewssaintwizzler

BOLDLY AND BRAVELY, yes?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

We march down on 16:41 - Apr 16 with 1284 viewsSalisburySaint

Fans need to stop singing that Best Team on the South Coast song too.

Brighton and Bournemouth already better and Plymouth could finish above us next season, but at least we are better than Pompey, Torquay, Gosport and Weymouth
We march down on 07:52 - Apr 17 with 1065 viewssaintwizzler

Next year will be WE BOUNCE BACK.

The club are going to freeze Season Ticket prices to reward the loyal fanbase.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

We march down on 10:18 - Apr 17 with 1013 viewssledger

We march down on 16:41 - Apr 16 by SalisburySaint

Fans need to stop singing that Best Team on the South Coast song too.

Brighton and Bournemouth already better and Plymouth could finish above us next season, but at least we are better than Pompey, Torquay, Gosport and Weymouth

yeh wrong on both counts,not the best team on the south coast by some distance and we havent had liveramento for as long as i can remember
We march down on 10:26 - Apr 17 with 1010 viewsSaintNick

Why does it make you cringe, up to this season only once in the last 10 have we struggled, we have at worst been 15th and we have had a League cup final and two FA cup semi finals, that is good going in terms of any period in our history bar 1976-1984.

What makes me cringe is the way that people are so quick to run down the club, of course no one is happy with what has been happening, but lets be blunt, people were moaning 6 months ago.

If we go down then we go down, we don't have a god given right to stay in the Premier league and to be blunt we Marched On back in 2005, we Marched On back in 2009 when the club was within days of going out of business, the bad times make the good times all that much better.

If we go down many will desert the sinking ship, they did so in 2005-2009, but we regrouped and came back stronger, hopefully we will do so again.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

We march down on 20:05 - Apr 17 with 928 viewsSaintandy66

We march down on 10:26 - Apr 17 by SaintNick

Why does it make you cringe, up to this season only once in the last 10 have we struggled, we have at worst been 15th and we have had a League cup final and two FA cup semi finals, that is good going in terms of any period in our history bar 1976-1984.

What makes me cringe is the way that people are so quick to run down the club, of course no one is happy with what has been happening, but lets be blunt, people were moaning 6 months ago.

If we go down then we go down, we don't have a god given right to stay in the Premier league and to be blunt we Marched On back in 2005, we Marched On back in 2009 when the club was within days of going out of business, the bad times make the good times all that much better.

If we go down many will desert the sinking ship, they did so in 2005-2009, but we regrouped and came back stronger, hopefully we will do so again.

I have been coming to saints games since 1974 like you Nick seen the good and the bad but the WE MARCH ON has had its day fans home and away just laugh at it I feel embarrassed when I see it and you may say in your verdict its not certain WE are down yet yes mathematically may be not but we all know WE are dead and buried even rednapps dream had more fight than the current shower.
We march down on 20:43 - Apr 17 with 905 viewsButty101

We march down on 10:26 - Apr 17 by SaintNick

Fans have been moaning for more than 6months . You are clearly just happy turning up and watching saints continually being a shower of shite - fair enough if that floats your boat. I don’t think it does for the majority.
I doubt any other club in the league has won less league home games than us i the last 18months, while the fans just politely applaud

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024