Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player Reactions 18:58 - Apr 22 with 12411 viewsShun

From anyone who attended today (I was working but I admit I wouldn’t have gone anyway), I’m curious what the reaction from the players was once relegation was confirmed? Was it another typical loss, a half-hearted applause to the fans and then off down the tunnel? Or did any of them seem to care? I want to know that some of them were bloody gutted. Knees on the floor, lost a cup final type gutted.

Although reports of Mellor laughing and shushing the away crowd at FT don’t give me much hope.
Player Reactions on 20:28 - Apr 23 with 1642 viewssxdale

Player Reactions on 20:12 - Apr 23 by irishdale2022

The more I think about it the worse it is

The norm (which is also incredibly wrong) is opposition player abuse.

The fact it’s our own fans and we have so many players who would identify as they same race as D’Mani, for me they would be completely understood if they downed tools for the next two games, why should they try if this is the response. I don’t think anyone can question D’Mani effort

If our players downed tools would anyone notice?
Player Reactions on 20:32 - Apr 23 with 1603 viewskel

Player Reactions on 20:12 - Apr 23 by irishdale2022

The more I think about it the worse it is

The norm (which is also incredibly wrong) is opposition player abuse.

The fact it’s our own fans and we have so many players who would identify as they same race as D’Mani, for me they would be completely understood if they downed tools for the next two games, why should they try if this is the response. I don’t think anyone can question D’Mani effort

So all of our supporters should be punished for the actions of one or maybe a few more individuals?

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
Player Reactions on 20:32 - Apr 23 with 1599 viewsjudd

Player Reactions on 20:28 - Apr 23 by sxdale

If our players downed tools would anyone notice?

Rock bottom of the football league, relegated with games left, having just played a must win game in which we had one shot (off target) and now they should down tools?

Fook me.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Player Reactions on 20:39 - Apr 23 with 1552 viewssxdale

Player Reactions on 20:32 - Apr 23 by judd

Rock bottom of the football league, relegated with games left, having just played a must win game in which we had one shot (off target) and now they should down tools?

Fook me.

Exactly my point
Player Reactions on 20:42 - Apr 23 with 1528 viewsdingdangblue

Player Reactions on 20:32 - Apr 23 by judd

Fook me.

Next thing you know our keeper will be kicking the ball into his own net.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Player Reactions on 08:54 - Apr 24 with 1202 viewsfrenzied

Player Reactions on 19:17 - Apr 23 by RAFCBLUE

Shameful.

It's 2023, no one deserves that type of treatment in service at RAFC.

Hopefully the perpetrator(s) will be identified and banned for life.

Sorry from us all Dmani.

Dreadful

However i don't feel a life ban is called for

Just sit them in a room and force them to watch re runs of our games this season...

Player Reactions on 11:27 - Apr 24 with 982 viewsDorkingDale

The Club has issued a statement about Mellor being racially abused on Saturday. Is it possible that this was one of our supporters & explains his behaviour?
Player Reactions on 11:31 - Apr 24 with 972 viewsDorkingDale

Player Reactions on 11:27 - Apr 24 by DorkingDale

The Club has issued a statement about Mellor being racially abused on Saturday. Is it possible that this was one of our supporters & explains his behaviour?

Sorry - only just seen the posts above......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024