Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
StuntPegg video 00:10 - Apr 25 with 3467 viewsdingdangblue

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

StuntPegg video on 00:31 - Apr 25 with 3443 viewsSandyman

What a brilliant piece of work. Her comments at the end are almost Shakespearian in their level of perception. One to remember. Thank you StuntPegg.
StuntPegg video on 01:01 - Apr 25 with 3408 viewsD_Alien

StuntPegg video on 00:31 - Apr 25 by Sandyman

What a brilliant piece of work. Her comments at the end are almost Shakespearian in their level of perception. One to remember. Thank you StuntPegg.

Yes

I was reminded at the Stockport game when looking over at the Bergara Stand of the dark days of the late 70s many of us older lot had to endure before he came along and set Dale onto a better trajectory, which made the successes under KH all the more sweet - just as the lass says

I hope those who were my age at that time have the same experience of success in the future. Wouldn't mind it myself, of course! That's why i'm so bloody determined to push back against any attempts to undermine the future viability of the club

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

StuntPegg video on 06:32 - Apr 25 with 3291 viewsdingdangblue

StuntPegg video on 00:31 - Apr 25 by Sandyman

She's almost in tears and she's not even a Rochdale fan. She just gets what it means means to people.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

StuntPegg video on 08:27 - Apr 25 with 3137 viewselectricblue

Excellent video by a non supporter who felt the feelings of all Dale supporters on saturday..

This girl will be going places....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

StuntPegg video on 09:36 - Apr 25 with 2995 viewsChaffRAFC

Superb video that and it's not the first time we've seen that from her. Very talented indeed.

And she's right, and we need to take it on board.

People deal with things differently and the feelings we have now, had over the weekend etc are very raw so my plea to everyone on here is to remember, we are ALL Rochdale supporters, we ALL want what is best for the football club and division among the supporters doesn't help that, as we currently see down the road at the Bury clubs.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

StuntPegg video on 10:08 - Apr 25 with 2928 viewsDaleiLama

StuntPegg video on 09:36 - Apr 25 by ChaffRAFC

Superb video that and it's not the first time we've seen that from her. Very talented indeed.

People deal with things differently and the feelings we have now, had over the weekend etc are very raw so my plea to everyone on here is to remember, we are ALL Rochdale supporters, we ALL want what is best for the football club and division among the supporters doesn't help that, as we currently see down the road at the Bury clubs.

Wise words Chaff.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

StuntPegg video on 10:17 - Apr 25 with 2898 viewsClivert

Although she is a Bolton fan I think that she is a Rochdale girl originally, she did vlogs at the Spurs home game and the Charlton last day survival game too.

She is one of the best vloggers out there.
StuntPegg video on 17:27 - Apr 25 with 2531 viewsBrierls

I saw her in The Sandy a few weeks ago too. That's a very good vlog, fair play. Her summary is excellent.
Login to get fewer ads

StuntPegg video on 18:29 - Apr 25 with 2423 viewsNorthernDale

StuntPegg video on 09:36 - Apr 25 by ChaffRAFC

I agree with the young lady, she spoke well and was clearly upset, as was every Dale fan on Saturday, and chaff put it better then I can, we are a united team and we will carry on supporting the best team in the land, the Dale.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2023 18:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024