Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL Podcast 11:07 - Apr 27 with 2697 viewsThird_Division_South

Gareth Ainsworth is the guest on this week’s podcast. First 20 minutes is a one on one interview which covers some interesting topics, he then chips in throughout the rest. Well worth a listen.
EFL Podcast on 11:35 - Apr 27 with 2615 viewsE15Hoop

Can you post the link, TDS?
EFL Podcast on 12:04 - Apr 27 with 2554 viewsSuperhoop83

EFL Podcast on 11:35 - Apr 27 by E15Hoop

Can you post the link, TDS?

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-official-efl-podcast/id1453527897

I don't have an iphone but you can listen to it on this link.

Warning: contains Mark Clemmit.

Suffering since 1978.

EFL Podcast on 12:08 - Apr 27 with 2531 viewsE15Hoop

EFL Podcast on 12:04 - Apr 27 by Superhoop83

Thanks, Super.
Clemmett likes us and GA, so he can stick around in my book. Plus he usefully reminds the world at large that football does actually exist outside the Prem, which a lot of the other jounos sem to like to forget.
EFL Podcast on 12:11 - Apr 27 with 2515 viewsSuperhoop83

EFL Podcast on 12:08 - Apr 27 by E15Hoop

Thanks, Super.
Clemmett likes us and GA, so he can stick around in my book. Plus he usefully reminds the world at large that football does actually exist outside the Prem, which a lot of the other jounos sem to like to forget.

Fair enough.

I just find him a bit tiresome on Football Focus, but then I hate all the "bants" in football , with the likes of Dion Dublin laughing at everything and Robbie Savage being let loose on the public.

Suffering since 1978.

EFL Podcast on 12:13 - Apr 27 with 2504 viewsE15Hoop

EFL Podcast on 12:11 - Apr 27 by Superhoop83

Fair enough.

I just find him a bit tiresome on Football Focus, but then I hate all the "bants" in football , with the likes of Dion Dublin laughing at everything and Robbie Savage being let loose on the public.

Savage DEFINITELY should come with a health warning! Seems to me like Chris Sutton thinks he's a right twot, given how he talks to him on 606!
EFL Podcast on 12:38 - Apr 27 with 2423 viewsAntti_Heinola

EFL Podcast on 12:13 - Apr 27 by E15Hoop

Savage DEFINITELY should come with a health warning! Seems to me like Chris Sutton thinks he's a right twot, given how he talks to him on 606!

Both of them are playing characters. Sav by all accounts is a surprisingly lovely guy.
Sutton, by most accounts, is a dickhead.

Bare bones.

EFL Podcast on 12:41 - Apr 27 with 2413 viewsSuperhoop83

EFL Podcast on 12:38 - Apr 27 by Antti_Heinola

Both of them are playing characters. Sav by all accounts is a surprisingly lovely guy.

I'll take your word for it on Savage, but Sutton is clearly a dickhead. I think he went to the same charm school as Mark Lawrenson and Danny Murphy.

Suffering since 1978.

EFL Podcast on 12:50 - Apr 27 with 2383 viewsnix

EFL Podcast on 12:38 - Apr 27 by Antti_Heinola

Can't stand Sutton. Why is he ubiquitous? He must be really cheap because he's got a chip on his shoulder, is really whingey and rarely says anything insightful and yet he's on nearly every football show.
Login to get fewer ads

EFL Podcast on 13:08 - Apr 27 with 2333 viewsE15Hoop

EFL Podcast on 12:50 - Apr 27 by nix

Can't stand Sutton. Why is he ubiquitous? He must be really cheap because he's got a chip on his shoulder, is really whingey and rarely says anything insightful and yet he's on nearly every football show.

Not so sure about that, Nix. He stuck up for us when we were getting flack from the Rangers fan for daring to say that Beale waas a disloyal piece of sh*t. I even went on 606 to thank him for that and to explain our case and tell the Rangers fans "be careful what you wish for".
EFL Podcast on 18:11 - Apr 28 with 2063 viewsE15Hoop

EFL Podcast on 12:04 - Apr 27 by Superhoop83

Thanks so much for sharing this TDS. I SINCERELY recommend everyone to listen to it, as it is really revealing. GA doesn't hold back, and it sheds a light on quite a few things we've been talking about since he walked back in through the door.
Don't make the mistake of switching off after they finish talking about the Championship specifically. There's a segment around the 37 minute mark where he talks about his plans for the future whcih is well worth a listen. Long and short is that there is definitely a shake-up coming at LR.
EFL Podcast on 20:11 - Apr 28 with 1938 viewsBrianMcCarthy

EFL Podcast on 18:11 - Apr 28 by E15Hoop

Thanks so much for sharing this TDS. I SINCERELY recommend everyone to listen to it, as it is really revealing. GA doesn't hold back, and it sheds a light on quite a few things we've been talking about since he walked back in through the door.
Don't make the mistake of switching off after they finish talking about the Championship specifically. There's a segment around the 37 minute mark where he talks about his plans for the future whcih is well worth a listen. Long and short is that there is definitely a shake-up coming at LR.

....if he's still here.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

EFL Podcast on 21:29 - Apr 28 with 1849 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nothing new really, but good to listen to as ever. Thanks for posting.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

EFL Podcast on 02:41 - Apr 29 with 1679 viewsThaiHoop

So that video of him taken after the Coventry game was one of his best mate's 50th birthday party.

To anyone who criticized him for that I'd ask, would you blow out your mate's big night if you'd had a bad day at work? If the answer is yes then you are not the type of person whose opinion I care about.

I like the fella and I think he'll go on to make a difference at our club, we need to give him time and judge him after he's sailing on calmer waters..... not when he's fighting an almost uncontrollable fire.
EFL Podcast on 07:27 - Apr 29 with 1576 viewsDejR_vu

It feels to me that there’s a lot of talk about “the job’s not done yet” but carrying on like the job’s already done. Words/actions. I think this sort of thing, about thinking players have bought in now etc etc should wait until we’ve actually got the points on the board, especially with this squads’s propensity to follow up the rare decent result with a diabolical one.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024