Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints v Fulham Farewell Premier League Match Thread... 14:37 - May 13 with 2348 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Saints v Fulham Farewell Premier League Match Thread... on 15:53 - May 13 with 2227 viewsIfonly

Apparently it's half time now. I thought they were just having a gentle kick about before the match starts. You'd think they'd really be trying to win today. Seems not. Let's slow it down and pass it sideways a bit more ...
Saints v Fulham Farewell Premier League Match Thread... on 16:26 - May 13 with 2129 viewskingslandstand1

Saints v Fulham Farewell Premier League Match Thread... on 15:53 - May 13 by Ifonly

Apparently it's half time now. I thought they were just having a gentle kick about before the match starts. You'd think they'd really be trying to win today. Seems not. Let's slow it down and pass it sideways a bit more ...

Tessam has said it's like a pre season friendly in the first half
Saints v Fulham Farewell Premier League Match Thread... on 17:10 - May 13 with 1966 viewsBuenosSaint

This aged well elouseless.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/23348810.amp/

Poll: The Long Future

Saints v Fulham Farewell Premier League Match Thread... on 17:24 - May 13 with 1908 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Saints v Fulham Farewell Premier League Match Thread... on 17:29 - May 13 with 1873 viewsBaltimore

Fully deserved, we are a shambles of a club.
Saints v Fulham Farewell Premier League Match Thread... on 18:09 - May 13 with 1760 viewsUlsterBaz

Anyone who stayed behind and clapped those useless gits needs sectioned.
Saints v Fulham Farewell Premier League Match Thread... on 22:04 - May 13 with 1563 viewsdirk_doone

I had to laugh when Adam Armstrong came on as a sub. I mean what the hell did they bring him on for? It was almost as funny as McCarthy diving away from the ball for Fulham's 2nd goal. It summed up just how laughably bad our strikers and goalkeepers are, and those are the most important positions on the pitch.

We have never had worse goalkeepers and strikers than we have now in all of our 45 seasons in the top flight.
[Post edited 13 May 2023 22:05]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024