Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other championship teams transfers 13:59 - May 15 with 83096 viewsloftboy

Ashley Barnes possibly going to Norwich.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Other championship teams transfers on 22:25 - Jul 27 with 5512 viewsNorthernr

Other championship teams transfers on 11:28 - Jul 14 by Toast_R

Bit of an odd move for him personally. I would have thought a few Premier League teams would be in for him.

Was in Lisbon earlier this month. I'd move there tomorrow for a lot less than what he'll be paid.
Other championship teams transfers on 11:36 - Jul 28 with 4977 viewsQPR_Hibs

From Daily Record (yeah, I know...)

Scotland star Che Adams is set to be offered a £15million return to the Premier League by Wolves. The Southampton forward is a target for the Midlands club after they sold Raul Jimenez to Fulham.

And relegated Saints could replace Adams with another Scotland cap in Ross Stewart.
They are keen to land the Sunderland striker although there is also interest from Luton Town, Coventry City and Stoke.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Other championship teams transfers on 20:12 - Jul 28 with 4801 viewsDoudou87

Wesley Moraes to Stoke…..not the best goal scoring record but could be a real handful at this level!

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Other championship teams transfers on 20:56 - Jul 28 with 4732 viewsdannyblue

Onyedimnma on loan from Luton to Rotherham.

I always thought he'd end up at us one day...with the Eze, Bright, Ainsworth connections.

Hopefully we weren't in for him rather than him choosing Rotherham over us. Not a position we have an urgent need to fill currently either.
Other championship teams transfers on 00:47 - Jul 29 with 4557 viewsHunterhoop

Other championship teams transfers on 11:36 - Jul 28 by QPR_Hibs

From Daily Record (yeah, I know...)

Scotland star Che Adams is set to be offered a £15million return to the Premier League by Wolves. The Southampton forward is a target for the Midlands club after they sold Raul Jimenez to Fulham.

And relegated Saints could replace Adams with another Scotland cap in Ross Stewart.
They are keen to land the Sunderland striker although there is also interest from Luton Town, Coventry City and Stoke.

If Che Adams is worth £15m (fcuking hell!) then Dykes must be worth £10m!

It’s all nonsense but Dykes regularly starts ahead of him for Scotland and outperforms him.
Other championship teams transfers on 03:53 - Aug 2 with 4194 viewsvanrrrr

Other championship teams transfers on 10:14 - Jul 16 by Hunterhoop

How can Cardiff possibly afford the wages to be signing multiple players including Ramsey. Where is their last big sale?

Smells of a Reading scenario here.

Added Josh Bowler too…. Good loan.
Other championship teams transfers on 05:19 - Aug 2 with 4152 viewsHunterhoop

Other championship teams transfers on 03:53 - Aug 2 by vanrrrr

Added Josh Bowler too…. Good loan.

Again, how? How are they affording him? Surely other clubs were interested in Bowler?!
Other championship teams transfers on 22:46 - Aug 2 with 3768 viewsdannyblue

Aaron Connolly to Hull on a perm, but only a one year deal? Maybe I’m out of touch but I thought he had been a prospect for Brighton with some good prem performances. Feels like there must be an untold story there?
Login to get fewer ads

Other championship teams transfers on 22:49 - Aug 2 with 3763 viewsdannyblue

Other championship teams transfers on 22:46 - Aug 2 by dannyblue

Aaron Connolly to Hull on a perm, but only a one year deal? Maybe I’m out of touch but I thought he had been a prospect for Brighton with some good prem performances. Feels like there must be an untold story there?

Oh. His only goals in the entirety of last season were against…

You don’t even need me to finish that sentence.
Other championship teams transfers on 09:25 - Aug 3 with 3545 viewsWatford_Ranger

Other championship teams transfers on 22:46 - Aug 2 by dannyblue

I’ve heard he’s lived the life of a footballer a bit too much after his early success.
Other championship teams transfers on 19:11 - Aug 3 with 3317 viewsaston_hoop

Luton have nicked Blackburn's keeper on the eve of the season.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other championship teams transfers on 22:27 - Aug 3 with 3134 viewsslmrstid

Closest I can find thread wise but just seen on Facebook Leroy Lita has signed for Nuneaton Borough from Ilkeston Town.

I don't know whether to be surprised he's still going, or surprised at how far he's fallen.

Still, fair play if he still has the hunger to play.
Other championship teams transfers on 12:44 - Aug 4 with 2948 viewsaston_hoop

Joe Lumley is on the verge of joining Southampton. Genuinely.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other championship teams transfers on 13:55 - Aug 4 with 2786 viewsHAYESBOY

Other championship teams transfers on 12:44 - Aug 4 by aston_hoop

Joe Lumley is on the verge of joining Southampton. Genuinely.

Marketing dept?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Other championship teams transfers on 14:00 - Aug 4 with 2770 viewsNorthernr

Other championship teams transfers on 19:11 - Aug 3 by aston_hoop

Luton have nicked Blackburn's keeper on the eve of the season.

Desperately bad news for an already hobbled Blackburn side. Norwegian lad coming in to replace.
Other championship teams transfers on 14:04 - Aug 4 with 2748 viewsHunterhoop

Other championship teams transfers on 14:00 - Aug 4 by Northernr

Desperately bad news for an already hobbled Blackburn side. Norwegian lad coming in to replace.

That’s good though.

Given JDT’s rumblings, they could be in the mix down the bottom. Lost a lot of goals and assists (far more than us!) and now lose their keeper.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2023 14:07]
Other championship teams transfers on 14:06 - Aug 4 with 2739 viewsNorthernr

Other championship teams transfers on 14:04 - Aug 4 by Hunterhoop

That’s good though.

Given JDT’s rumblings, they could be in the mix down the bottom. Lost a lot of goals and assists (far more than us!) and now lose their keeper.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2023 14:07]

Yeh but I say that about them every year and then they push for the play offs anyway.
Other championship teams transfers on 14:08 - Aug 4 with 2722 viewsHunterhoop

Other championship teams transfers on 14:06 - Aug 4 by Northernr

Yeh but I say that about them every year and then they push for the play offs anyway.

Not this year…
Other championship teams transfers on 08:36 - Aug 5 with 2446 viewsted_hendrix

Coventry City have broken their club transfer record to sign United States international striker Haji Wright from Turkish side Antalyaspor.
£7.7m fee (9m Euros).

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Other championship teams transfers on 08:47 - Aug 5 with 2405 viewsHunterhoop

Coventry have some money after Gyokeres’s big sale. Although they must have been losing money each year prior to that, so feels quite a big expenditure for them.

I’m more bothered about how Cardiff are signing players on what must be big wages when they are under embargo and their finances are very ropey.

Even Rotherham can afford Hugill. It really does feel there aren’t many of the teams in the league from last year even remotely close to FFP.

I imagine we have a lot of salary tied up in Chair and Dykes (renewed this summer and last) and JCS. He was Beale’s first and main signing last summer. Millstone around our necks currently, Is JCS. We need Chair and Dykes to play better together and deliver.
Other championship teams transfers on 09:33 - Aug 5 with 2336 viewsdistortR

Other championship teams transfers on 14:08 - Aug 4 by Hunterhoop

Not this year…

What they have got is a Cat. 1 youth academy churning out players who can step in and play to a level. Probably helps to keep wages down as well. About half of their first team squad came through their academy.
They don't have to go and try and find a 30yrs+ player every time they get a f'cking injury.
Our youth set up is failing the club and it's players right now.
Other championship teams transfers on 23:36 - Aug 9 with 1991 viewsQPR_Hibs

Ross Barkley signs for Loo Town.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66453836

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Other championship teams transfers on 23:38 - Aug 9 with 1971 viewsNorthernr

Other championship teams transfers on 09:33 - Aug 5 by distortR

What they have got is a Cat. 1 youth academy churning out players who can step in and play to a level. Probably helps to keep wages down as well. About half of their first team squad came through their academy.
They don't have to go and try and find a 30yrs+ player every time they get a f'cking injury.
Our youth set up is failing the club and it's players right now.

Lad who scored for them on Saturday, Leonard, is the youth team striker. Fck me it wouldn't half help out if we could do that.
Other championship teams transfers on 09:39 - Aug 10 with 1739 viewsCamberleyR

Other championship teams transfers on 23:38 - Aug 9 by Northernr

Lad who scored for them on Saturday, Leonard, is the youth team striker. Fck me it wouldn't half help out if we could do that.

Have we got the land at Heston for the additional facilities needed to be Cat 1? If we have, not spending the extra to be a Cat 1 would seem to be a massively false economy. We could then keep our best youngsters rather than them leaving for 20p and some luncheon vouchers.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Other championship teams transfers on 09:56 - Aug 10 with 1681 viewsMedwayR

Other championship teams transfers on 09:39 - Aug 10 by CamberleyR

Have we got the land at Heston for the additional facilities needed to be Cat 1? If we have, not spending the extra to be a Cat 1 would seem to be a massively false economy. We could then keep our best youngsters rather than them leaving for 20p and some luncheon vouchers.

Once we have the 'dome' with indoor pitches built I'm sure we'll have all the facilities for a Cat 1 academy. The issue is running costs which jump from approx. £1.5-2m/annum for a Cat 2 academy to approx. £4-5m/annum for a Cat 1 academy I believe.

Would be better use of our money than blowing it on loan players in my opinion.

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024