Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you need some CBD OIl 17:44 - May 16 with 1412 viewsPoirot

If you need some CBD OIl on 07:10 - May 17 with 1260 viewsJellybaby

Not for you then Poirot? You prefer some mystery chemical from Pfizer maybe?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

If you need some CBD OIl on 08:14 - May 17 with 1228 viewscocklebreath

I love a gumbo bear

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

If you need some CBD OIl on 08:36 - May 17 with 1220 viewskernow

Is it legal?
If not I'll try some !
If you need some CBD OIl on 09:20 - May 17 with 1210 viewssaints__fan__73

He's not a great advert for it. If I didn't know he was in his early 50s I would think the picture is of a little old pensioner in his 70s.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

If you need some CBD OIl on 14:23 - May 18 with 1017 viewsSouthSeaSaint

If you need some CBD OIl on 07:10 - May 17 by Jellybaby

Not for you then Poirot? You prefer some mystery chemical from Pfizer maybe?

Apparently there are around 6,000 drugs passed scrutiny to treat Covid.

It amazes me that there are a whole range of medical professionals from disparate nations across the world who have created treatments for covid as part of a global conspiracy.

There are some anti vax people who are saying that any medical professional providing treatment for covid, which is a condition that doesnt exist in their minds, should be executed for crimes against humanity.

The NHS over here would truly be up shit creek without a paddle if that happened.
If you need some CBD OIl on 18:32 - May 18 with 959 viewsJellybaby

If you need some CBD OIl on 09:20 - May 17 by saints__fan__73

He's not a great advert for it. If I didn't know he was in his early 50s I would think the picture is of a little old pensioner in his 70s.

Do you think being a Big Pharma junkie is the way to go then 73?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

If you need some CBD OIl on 18:45 - May 18 with 948 viewsJellybaby

If you need some CBD OIl on 14:23 - May 18 by SouthSeaSaint

Apparently there are around 6,000 drugs passed scrutiny to treat Covid.

It amazes me that there are a whole range of medical professionals from disparate nations across the world who have created treatments for covid as part of a global conspiracy.

There are some anti vax people who are saying that any medical professional providing treatment for covid, which is a condition that doesnt exist in their minds, should be executed for crimes against humanity.

The NHS over here would truly be up shit creek without a paddle if that happened.

In the eye of the "storm" there was only one drug apparently to treat Covid and that was an experimental gene therapy drug that made Pfizer and BioNTech 36.8 billion dollars in 2021, but people ignore this fact of blatant profiteering and pick on smaller naturally based products, why?

The other incredibly sad fact is that all cause mortality is so high post covid, as highlighted by this report that somehow broke through the propaganda fence and ended up in the Mirror;

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/health/brits-dying-tens-thousands-dont-29955386

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024