Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of Term Report 22/23 - Midfield 13:49 - May 22 with 5260 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/60266
End of Term Report 22/23 - Midfield on 10:47 - May 23 with 1060 viewstoboboly

End of Term Report 22/23 - Midfield on 10:31 - May 23 by QPR_TV

sarcasm is not necessary.
you can debate without being childish.

Well this is the quickest "ignore" i've ever done

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

End of Term Report 22/23 - Midfield on 14:07 - May 23 with 861 viewsdaveB

End of Term Report 22/23 - Midfield on 10:31 - May 23 by Northernr

Two goals against Reading weighted against wage, loan fee, loan spot committed to a player who was never available, didn't want to be here, walked around with a face like a slapped arse, and was total fcking crap in all but three of the games he played for us.

yeah I wasn't for one second suggesting he'd been any good, if he'd tried a bit in the other games we'd have been nowhere near the drop
End of Term Report 22/23 - Midfield on 18:39 - May 23 with 658 viewsB_Wad

These reports are excellent. Can't be easy to write so thank you.

Thought the point about Johansen and lack of leadership was spot on. When he was announced as captain at the start of the season it raised an eyebrow. Not that I really know, but didn't seem like captain material. It seems that is still lacking. Field? Not really. Martin? Don't see it. Is Ainsworth going to bring in a leader? How's that going to go over? Seems like who is selected will be important.
End of Term Report 22/23 - Midfield on 18:47 - May 23 with 646 viewseastside_r

The thing about Johansen is that, especially early in the season, there were glimpses of the player he once was - pure class.

But he was never the same after the injury (in October?) and given his age is unlikely to get back to his previous high standards.

Such a shame, as you might have guessed, I really liked him.
End of Term Report 22/23 - Midfield on 19:58 - May 23 with 600 viewsCateLeBonR

End of Term Report 22/23 - Midfield on 18:39 - May 23 by B_Wad

These reports are excellent. Can't be easy to write so thank you.

Thought the point about Johansen and lack of leadership was spot on. When he was announced as captain at the start of the season it raised an eyebrow. Not that I really know, but didn't seem like captain material. It seems that is still lacking. Field? Not really. Martin? Don't see it. Is Ainsworth going to bring in a leader? How's that going to go over? Seems like who is selected will be important.

Captaincy is a problem for us. Particularly since Nedum Onuora. Think he was arguably our best captain of recent times?
End of Term Report 22/23 - Midfield on 20:18 - May 23 with 578 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

End of Term Report 22/23 - Midfield on 19:58 - May 23 by CateLeBonR

Captaincy is a problem for us. Particularly since Nedum Onuora. Think he was arguably our best captain of recent times?

Good teams have more than one captain. Look at the great Liverpool or Man Utd teams, Charlton, Highway, Souness, Keane, Hansen, Stam, Nicol, Irwin, Schmeichel, McMahon etc etc.
Winners breed winners. We have a club (not team I point out) of weak as piss characters who wilt at the first sign of adversity.
End of Term Report 22/23 - Midfield on 21:51 - May 23 with 488 viewsbaz_qpr

Johanson has always been at his best for us either in a 3 or pushed further forward in a 4-2-3-1 however too many times he was given the quarterback role and he never had the defensive nouse to play that deep. Furling could do it because he could tackle (and had stats like Field) but also had Derry as an enforcer next to him. Best games in October he was pushed forward. As to making him captain he was captain of Norway so not the most unlikely choice by Beale
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024