Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor old rickie lambert 20:22 - Jun 12 with 7560 viewsUTS1885

Another legend down the drain

Fruit and nut

Poor old rickie lambert on 22:00 - Jun 12 with 5512 viewsSonicBoom

Absolutely bonkers. Loads of words when you actually try to work out what he's actually saying, it says nothing at all. I guess there will always be an audience for the David Icke types that seem to think they know something that no one else does.
Poor old rickie lambert on 22:09 - Jun 12 with 5483 viewssaint22

There is a solid reason they want to outlaw heading a football too often
Poor old rickie lambert on 09:21 - Jun 13 with 5224 viewsNewdawn2014

as long as he`s happy about his life and not actually hurting anyone , dont believe it myself though.
Have to say he looks well on it !!
Poor old rickie lambert on 09:39 - Jun 13 with 5201 viewssaint901

As is said above, if it makes him happy and he's not evangelising and trying to convert or coerce others, then good luck to him.

People who become convinced of the truth of theories/fantasies like this seem to fall into groups. One of them is where I would put Rickie, in that he had a career which was all consuming and required all his time and energy. When that disappears, he had a need to find a replacement because his personality, reinforced by his environment (if you like both nature and nurture), needs that all consuming passion.

It could have been becoming a world champion basket weaver but the internet is alive with thousands of ideas, ranging from revolutionary to dangerous. Anybody with time on their hands would find it easy to disappear down one of the rabbit holes.

Where it becomes dangerous is when these people, convinced of the twisted logic of their position because they can see it only from the inside, try to force others to follow.

Bit like a football manager convinced of his own powers and trying to defy logic by picking inexperienced kids, in an ever changing system, to beat teams who are frankly better collectively and individually.
Poor old rickie lambert on 10:08 - Jun 13 with 5185 viewsHeisenberg

Reminds me of people who get all existential when they smoke weed.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Poor old rickie lambert on 13:38 - Jun 13 with 5024 viewsUTS1885

Oh hes now joined twitter to fill his brain full of yet more american Qanon bollocks.
Poor old rickie lambert on 14:11 - Jun 13 with 4989 viewsSFC_Referee

Tbf though it just sounds no different to the usual religious nonsense anyway, that many seem to think is somehow much different and more reasonable than all of what he’s just said.
But like others have said, if that’s what he wants to believe and think then fair enough, as it’s only really an issue when his influence starts to harm or put others in danger, like with Ickes saying covid was fake, people shouldn’t get vaccines because it’ll do this and that to you etc… but until then there’s not really any major issues with what he’s saying,

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Poor old rickie lambert on 20:47 - Jun 13 with 4764 viewssaintwizzler

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Login to get fewer ads

Poor old rickie lambert on 11:26 - Jun 14 with 4575 viewsJellybaby

Granted, Rickie has indulged in a certain amount of psychobabble here, BUT his message is correct and its interesting that Saints 2 most recently highly esteemed players are saying the same thing and the same fans that loved them are very quick to cast them as “fruitcakes”, presumably because they can’t bear to have their own belief system questioned, despite the fact that most would acknowledge that our so called leaders are self serving psychopaths…..

Here is a more succinct version of what Rickie appears to be saying from Neil Oliver, especially from 7 minutes on;

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Poor old rickie lambert on 15:42 - Jun 14 with 4504 viewsHeisenberg

Poor old rickie lambert on 11:26 - Jun 14 by Jellybaby

Granted, Rickie has indulged in a certain amount of psychobabble here, BUT his message is correct and its interesting that Saints 2 most recently highly esteemed players are saying the same thing and the same fans that loved them are very quick to cast them as “fruitcakes”, presumably because they can’t bear to have their own belief system questioned, despite the fact that most would acknowledge that our so called leaders are self serving psychopaths…..

Here is a more succinct version of what Rickie appears to be saying from Neil Oliver, especially from 7 minutes on;

So a washed up historian who has ended up GB News says we are being lied to by a shadowy elite about covid, climate change, the war in Ukraine and now even who destroyed the dams. And yet he gives us no insight into how he knows this information, who the elite exactly are and how they manage to peddle these lies with no one spilling the beans or exposing them except to those few in the know, which appear to be this joker, Le Tissier and now Rickie Lambert.

The idea of submitting a theory is you outline it clearly with reasoned arguments backed by credible evidence then publish it for subjective analysis. Conspiracy theorists do nothing of the sort.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Poor old rickie lambert on 17:11 - Jun 14 with 4462 viewsfelly1

Poor old rickie lambert on 11:26 - Jun 14 by Jellybaby

This is all comedy gold. God bless Rickie, Matt and the fella from Coast.
Poor old rickie lambert on 19:08 - Jun 14 with 4425 viewsUTS1885

Total load of garbage, trying to make something out of nothing. I mean this Mark Attwood fella is a complete loon and needs help. What miserable lives all this lot live with complete mumbo jumbo.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/lambert-great-awakening-le-tissier-30
[Post edited 14 Jun 2023 20:08]
Poor old rickie lambert on 22:54 - Jun 14 with 4331 viewsSFC_Referee

Poor old rickie lambert on 15:42 - Jun 14 by Heisenberg

So a washed up historian who has ended up GB News says we are being lied to by a shadowy elite about covid, climate change, the war in Ukraine and now even who destroyed the dams. And yet he gives us no insight into how he knows this information, who the elite exactly are and how they manage to peddle these lies with no one spilling the beans or exposing them except to those few in the know, which appear to be this joker, Le Tissier and now Rickie Lambert.

The idea of submitting a theory is you outline it clearly with reasoned arguments backed by credible evidence then publish it for subjective analysis. Conspiracy theorists do nothing of the sort.

Spot on there. As I’ve always said that for a conspiracy theory to not sound like a “wacky” sorta ones you’ll hear off of Ickes it’s always gotta tick these 3 boxes.

As it’s always gotta have some form of scientific backing or evidence to show, or not being able to disprove of what they’re saying. As covid being fake git disproven when most people got it and the world being flat is a scientific impossible just based on time zones alone, along with nobody seeing the edges or the fact that if it was fiat then you should be able to see the does of the world from Everest, all of which we know, and can disprove it.

It’s also gotta have reasons behind it. As covid being man made in a lab etc… (not to say it definitely was) could be seen to have reasons as they didn’t wanna get people fearing or protesting around it all with everything it’s caused, so just said it came from bats to stop all of that. But those that were saying it was intentional released or just completely fake doesn’t have any real backing as why would governments do that in the first place? Same for the world being flat

And lastly how did these people find out what they’re suggesting and why is it usually just them that think it? As the fact that it’s always the same people coming up with the same nonsense doesn’t help their cases, especially when there is soo very little reasons ing or backing behind them, other than them having some form of vision or dream which they learnt it from.

As it’s those 3 things that I’ve always used to look at whether somethings wacky or not, but these lot sure are as it doesn’t tick any of the boxes, and like you said Heisenberg, its just got no reasoning whatsoever behind it, which is exactly why nobody’s taking it seriously.

Poor old rickie lambert on 00:22 - Jun 15 with 4321 viewsJellybaby

Oh sorry Guys you are right for the following reasons;

There are more of you than there are of me
Lockdowns did not cost more lives than they lost and was not the biggest transfer of wealth back to the rich for many a year
Masks fro B and Q were not all about control but were about stopping the spread of the deadliest disease ever
The experimental vaccine has not lead to an increase in heart problems
Sports people are not collapsing on the pitch
All cause mortality is not up 20%
The government has not been spying on us
Politicians are not corrupt
Politicians are not warmongers ready to send our kids not theirs into battle
We are not riddled with peodos amongst the powers that be, the Jeffrey Epstein list will be released soon.
The genital mutilation of our kids is not being promoted through the trans ideology.
2030 agenda has not been written
Our rulers are entitled to drive their jets while restricting our travel
15 minute cities are a great idea

My mistake Guys, carry on as you are, all is good

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Poor old rickie lambert on 13:19 - Jun 17 with 4039 viewsericofarabia

Poor old rickie lambert on 00:22 - Jun 15 by Jellybaby

Oh sorry Guys you are right for the following reasons;

There are more of you than there are of me
Lockdowns did not cost more lives than they lost and was not the biggest transfer of wealth back to the rich for many a year
Masks fro B and Q were not all about control but were about stopping the spread of the deadliest disease ever
The experimental vaccine has not lead to an increase in heart problems
Sports people are not collapsing on the pitch
All cause mortality is not up 20%
The government has not been spying on us
Politicians are not corrupt
Politicians are not warmongers ready to send our kids not theirs into battle
We are not riddled with peodos amongst the powers that be, the Jeffrey Epstein list will be released soon.
The genital mutilation of our kids is not being promoted through the trans ideology.
2030 agenda has not been written
Our rulers are entitled to drive their jets while restricting our travel
15 minute cities are a great idea

My mistake Guys, carry on as you are, all is good

And ......
Locust Flour is the way forward. Shut down farms that are producing Co2 and stop growing natural crops and stop eating meat.
Net Zero Carbon is easily achievable. There is an unlimited supply of Lithium for the batteries which will last a lifetime and easily disposed of. Every flat, house and mansion will have their own recharging facility and the electricity used will be provided free of charge.
Censorship of all Media Platforms that do not conform to the published manifesto is a good thing.
Digital Currency will stop people begging in the streets and there is absolutely no way governments will freeze accounts if people don't follow the company line, as per the Truckers strike in Canada/ USA.
The Classic Who Line up of the 60's/70's would be more trustworthy to decide Vax ID Passports and Mandatory Jabs policies for every country in the world, than the current WHO.
The WEF have all of our interests at heart.
Poor old rickie lambert on 13:40 - Jun 17 with 4033 viewsRon11

It'll all come out at the Flat Earth Society Global Conference.
Poor old rickie lambert on 16:43 - Jun 17 with 3963 viewsJellybaby

Poor old rickie lambert on 13:40 - Jun 17 by Ron11

It'll all come out at the Flat Earth Society Global Conference.

Oh dear Ron, you are falling for the classic Elite propaganda trick of dismissing all so called conspiracy theories based on the fact that some conspiracy theories are crazy.

Do you really believe everything you hear via Government and legacy media are absolutely true, surely not?

Poor old rickie lambert on 16:59 - Jun 17 with 3947 viewsRon11

Poor old rickie lambert on 16:43 - Jun 17 by Jellybaby

Oh dear Ron, you are falling for the classic Elite propaganda trick of dismissing all so called conspiracy theories based on the fact that some conspiracy theories are crazy.

Do you really believe everything you hear via Government and legacy media are absolutely true, surely not?

Elite propoganda? It was just a wee joke.
When people start going on about 'elite propaganda' I know they're completely up their own arse corbynista w*nkers.
Poor old rickie lambert on 09:09 - Jun 18 with 3868 viewsJellybaby

Poor old rickie lambert on 16:59 - Jun 17 by Ron11

Elite propoganda? It was just a wee joke.
When people start going on about 'elite propaganda' I know they're completely up their own arse corbynista w*nkers.

Are you still joking now? Corbnista? First time I have been called that, although the Uniparty that masquerades as Parliament has pushed me to the fringes, any of the fringe elements are better than the rabble slavishly carrying out the demands of WEF and other globalists.

For causing so much offence to you, I apologise, I do Ron,Ron, I do Ron,Ron.

Poor old rickie lambert on 09:49 - Jun 18 with 3842 viewsRon11

Poor old rickie lambert on 09:09 - Jun 18 by Jellybaby

Are you still joking now? Corbnista? First time I have been called that, although the Uniparty that masquerades as Parliament has pushed me to the fringes, any of the fringe elements are better than the rabble slavishly carrying out the demands of WEF and other globalists.

For causing so much offence to you, I apologise, I do Ron,Ron, I do Ron,Ron.

WEF?
Globalists?
Ah, you subscribe to the theories of David Icke who claims that the WEF are illuminati aiming to take control with a world government.
Please don't tell me you also believe that Ukraine and it's allies are responsible for the Russian war, and that Covid was a lie.
And I couldn't take offence at the di do Ron, Ron comment, it's been aimed at me for years in a lighthearted way, so hardly original.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2023 10:03]
Poor old rickie lambert on 10:26 - Jun 18 with 3817 viewsJellybaby

Poor old rickie lambert on 09:49 - Jun 18 by Ron11

WEF?
Globalists?
Ah, you subscribe to the theories of David Icke who claims that the WEF are illuminati aiming to take control with a world government.
Please don't tell me you also believe that Ukraine and it's allies are responsible for the Russian war, and that Covid was a lie.
And I couldn't take offence at the di do Ron, Ron comment, it's been aimed at me for years in a lighthearted way, so hardly original.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2023 10:03]

You are doing it again Ron, immediately going to the extremes with David Icke etc.

Covid was a total scam, I see the Guardian was reporting a few days ago that a quarter of Brits believe this now and that number is growing.

Ukraine is a proxy war. I have huge sympathy for all victims involved in this pointless war and I despise the powers that be that are seeking to escalate it.

On the WEF website they headline this; The Great Reset - There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the Covid 19 crisis. To improve the state of the world, WEF is starting the Great Reset initiative.

It’s all in plain sight Ron

Poor old rickie lambert on 16:49 - Jun 18 with 3716 viewsBazza

Poor old rickie lambert on 10:26 - Jun 18 by Jellybaby

You are doing it again Ron, immediately going to the extremes with David Icke etc.

Covid was a total scam, I see the Guardian was reporting a few days ago that a quarter of Brits believe this now and that number is growing.

Ukraine is a proxy war. I have huge sympathy for all victims involved in this pointless war and I despise the powers that be that are seeking to escalate it.

On the WEF website they headline this; The Great Reset - There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the Covid 19 crisis. To improve the state of the world, WEF is starting the Great Reset initiative.

Guardian! You must joking if you think that rag is for sensible grown ups unless you are a Corbanista crank.
Poor old rickie lambert on 18:58 - Jun 18 with 3665 viewsJellybaby

Poor old rickie lambert on 16:49 - Jun 18 by Bazza

Guardian! You must joking if you think that rag is for sensible grown ups unless you are a Corbanista crank.

Hardly!

The Guardian is heavily funded by Bill gates and the article was broadly negative about this growing body of scepticism, however it did include some interesting facts. Even a pernicious paper like that can inadvertently say something half sensible on occasions!

Poor old rickie lambert on 19:22 - Jun 18 with 3643 viewsSFC_Referee

Poor old rickie lambert on 10:26 - Jun 18 by Jellybaby

When you say covids a scam what do you mean by that? As I can understand why some theorise that covid was man made (with it being some sort of biotic weapon or in a lab or something that they were using to study biochemistry and medics, for the treatment and effects of certain diseases etc…) and just accidentally got out, but all those that say that it didn’t exist in the first place or was intentionally released, less so.

Poor old rickie lambert on 19:49 - Jun 18 with 3621 viewsBazza

Poor old rickie lambert on 18:58 - Jun 18 by Jellybaby

Hardly!

The Guardian is heavily funded by Bill gates and the article was broadly negative about this growing body of scepticism, however it did include some interesting facts. Even a pernicious paper like that can inadvertently say something half sensible on occasions!

Fair comment but Bill Gates funds the Guardian- really?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024