Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor old rickie lambert 20:22 - Jun 12 with 7816 viewsUTS1885

Another legend down the drain

Fruit and nut

Poor old rickie lambert on 19:59 - Jun 18 with 1204 viewsRon11

Poor old rickie lambert on 15:42 - Jun 14 by Heisenberg

So a washed up historian who has ended up GB News says we are being lied to by a shadowy elite about covid, climate change, the war in Ukraine and now even who destroyed the dams. And yet he gives us no insight into how he knows this information, who the elite exactly are and how they manage to peddle these lies with no one spilling the beans or exposing them except to those few in the know, which appear to be this joker, Le Tissier and now Rickie Lambert.

The idea of submitting a theory is you outline it clearly with reasoned arguments backed by credible evidence then publish it for subjective analysis. Conspiracy theorists do nothing of the sort.

As you say, there's never any evidence produced to back up statements like 'Covid was a scam' or 'Ukraine is a proxy war'.
Ask anyone who was in hospital drowning in their own lung fluids, and in my case, as someone who lived and worked in Ukraine for 15 years ask me if any Ukrainians I knew would blame the USA for instigating a Russian invasion of their country through any kind of threat of invasion.
Poor old rickie lambert on 20:03 - Jun 18 with 1193 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Poor old rickie lambert on 22:54 - Jun 14 by SFC_Referee

Spot on there. As I’ve always said that for a conspiracy theory to not sound like a “wacky” sorta ones you’ll hear off of Ickes it’s always gotta tick these 3 boxes.

As it’s always gotta have some form of scientific backing or evidence to show, or not being able to disprove of what they’re saying. As covid being fake git disproven when most people got it and the world being flat is a scientific impossible just based on time zones alone, along with nobody seeing the edges or the fact that if it was fiat then you should be able to see the does of the world from Everest, all of which we know, and can disprove it.

It’s also gotta have reasons behind it. As covid being man made in a lab etc… (not to say it definitely was) could be seen to have reasons as they didn’t wanna get people fearing or protesting around it all with everything it’s caused, so just said it came from bats to stop all of that. But those that were saying it was intentional released or just completely fake doesn’t have any real backing as why would governments do that in the first place? Same for the world being flat

And lastly how did these people find out what they’re suggesting and why is it usually just them that think it? As the fact that it’s always the same people coming up with the same nonsense doesn’t help their cases, especially when there is soo very little reasons ing or backing behind them, other than them having some form of vision or dream which they learnt it from.

As it’s those 3 things that I’ve always used to look at whether somethings wacky or not, but these lot sure are as it doesn’t tick any of the boxes, and like you said Heisenberg, its just got no reasoning whatsoever behind it, which is exactly why nobody’s taking it seriously.

Your comment " its just got no reasoning whatsoever behind it, which is exactly why nobody’s taking it seriously. "

Is that a serious comment from someone with a working brain?

If you actually use your brain, and go on to youtube and look at the comments, you will find over 1700 comments, and I would say almost 100% of them are agreeing with all he says.

Still, if you are a bit of a scaredy-cat, you can tell yourself nothing is going on, and say they are all nutters, and acting like Icke or whoever.

This site is rather sleepy when we are talking about what is really going on. My prediction is a lot more will wake up over the next year or so, and maybe you and other might start asking a few questions. As has been mentioned above ; why don't you look into 15 minute cities, surely that is just another conspiracy isn't it? Well no, actually both Oxford and Wolverhampton will be trialling the 'idea' next year with several hundred other cities around the world. If people like you and others don't grasp at the very least that something very strange is going on, then you might just be enslaved financially in your little area of the world in a few years paying a fair chunk if you have to travel outside your little area for more than a hundred days in the year. Maybe though, you can just pretend nothing is really happening, look the other way and forget about it.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2023 20:04]

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Poor old rickie lambert on 20:04 - Jun 18 with 1198 viewsRon11

Poor old rickie lambert on 10:26 - Jun 18 by Jellybaby

You are doing it again Ron, immediately going to the extremes with David Icke etc.

Covid was a total scam, I see the Guardian was reporting a few days ago that a quarter of Brits believe this now and that number is growing.

Ukraine is a proxy war. I have huge sympathy for all victims involved in this pointless war and I despise the powers that be that are seeking to escalate it.

On the WEF website they headline this; The Great Reset - There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the Covid 19 crisis. To improve the state of the world, WEF is starting the Great Reset initiative.

It’s all in plain sight Ron

You say it's all in plain sight, so show us the concise details
Poor old rickie lambert on 21:43 - Jun 18 with 1159 viewsSFC_Referee

Poor old rickie lambert on 20:03 - Jun 18 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Your comment " its just got no reasoning whatsoever behind it, which is exactly why nobody’s taking it seriously. "

Is that a serious comment from someone with a working brain?

If you actually use your brain, and go on to youtube and look at the comments, you will find over 1700 comments, and I would say almost 100% of them are agreeing with all he says.

Still, if you are a bit of a scaredy-cat, you can tell yourself nothing is going on, and say they are all nutters, and acting like Icke or whoever.

This site is rather sleepy when we are talking about what is really going on. My prediction is a lot more will wake up over the next year or so, and maybe you and other might start asking a few questions. As has been mentioned above ; why don't you look into 15 minute cities, surely that is just another conspiracy isn't it? Well no, actually both Oxford and Wolverhampton will be trialling the 'idea' next year with several hundred other cities around the world. If people like you and others don't grasp at the very least that something very strange is going on, then you might just be enslaved financially in your little area of the world in a few years paying a fair chunk if you have to travel outside your little area for more than a hundred days in the year. Maybe though, you can just pretend nothing is really happening, look the other way and forget about it.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2023 20:04]

Well it’s hardly like you can talking about having a working brain seeing how your following that tinpot club down the road!
But still so what? Are you one of those Ickes fans then, as just because a few thousand people agree with him, hardly means that much. As what matters is facts, and your can use some pretty basic science that even the likes of yourself could quite easily comprehend to disprove a fair bit of what he’s come out with in the past, along with many other or your idols.

As I’ve looked into these 15 minute cities before, and have seen what the supposed “controversies” around them are, but it’s pretty clear as to why they’re there, and like it said on basically all the pages I read there won’t be any physical barriers preventing any travel. And any lower/0 carbon emitting cars won’t get any/reduced fines as they’re not making any direct impact on greenhouse emissions, but simply using up more energy which we’ll be required to produce. But simply fine and such to reduce unnecessary travel. As anyone who knows their basic modern science will know all about how close we are to the tipping point of GCC and may have even passed it by now, meaning that we do have to strongly act on reducing our greenhouse gases emissions as well as making emergent and resources more efficient and reusable. And from what I’m reading about these cities, again it just comes back to that, as if nothings done around that, well we might just about get away with it, but any grandkids or kids we have sure won’t!
As I don’t think enough of you lot really do realise as to the severity that GCC is and the impacts it’s already having on the earth, meaning that really we do have to take extreme actions if we really want much chance in solving this issue. But simply because it’s something that’s trying to reduce and can hopefully get rid of all those that take many unnecessary journeys and such, even when they could quite easily drive or cycle there just as quick, to help reduce any effects on GCC.

So no I don’t find much suspicious as all seeing how it all adds up to anyone with any basic understandings of science, as it’s hardly like you need any undergraduate or masters degrees to see the thinkings or point behind these schemes. Which is why many aren’t taking all you attention seekers that seriously with all your insecurity issues seriously because you’ll just always find something to criticise or question if it’s got anything to do with any governments

And anyway you lot keep going on about people that aren’t sheep to the likes of Ickes and others being brainwashed and propaganda’s by the governments etc… but does the same not apply for yourself and all those wack jobs you lot seem to idolise and never question? As I can’t see too much of a difference between the two other than how science backs one side but not the other, and that there and then is simply what ends most of your little conspiracy theorists attempts to gain a bit more attention.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2023 21:45]

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Poor old rickie lambert on 22:44 - Jun 18 with 1115 viewssaintwizzler

When is Rusty being appointed?
When is Jose Fonte baby signing to shore up our defence?
Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Poor old rickie lambert on 23:23 - Jun 18 with 1087 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Poor old rickie lambert on 21:43 - Jun 18 by SFC_Referee

Well it’s hardly like you can talking about having a working brain seeing how your following that tinpot club down the road!
But still so what? Are you one of those Ickes fans then, as just because a few thousand people agree with him, hardly means that much. As what matters is facts, and your can use some pretty basic science that even the likes of yourself could quite easily comprehend to disprove a fair bit of what he’s come out with in the past, along with many other or your idols.

As I’ve looked into these 15 minute cities before, and have seen what the supposed “controversies” around them are, but it’s pretty clear as to why they’re there, and like it said on basically all the pages I read there won’t be any physical barriers preventing any travel. And any lower/0 carbon emitting cars won’t get any/reduced fines as they’re not making any direct impact on greenhouse emissions, but simply using up more energy which we’ll be required to produce. But simply fine and such to reduce unnecessary travel. As anyone who knows their basic modern science will know all about how close we are to the tipping point of GCC and may have even passed it by now, meaning that we do have to strongly act on reducing our greenhouse gases emissions as well as making emergent and resources more efficient and reusable. And from what I’m reading about these cities, again it just comes back to that, as if nothings done around that, well we might just about get away with it, but any grandkids or kids we have sure won’t!
As I don’t think enough of you lot really do realise as to the severity that GCC is and the impacts it’s already having on the earth, meaning that really we do have to take extreme actions if we really want much chance in solving this issue. But simply because it’s something that’s trying to reduce and can hopefully get rid of all those that take many unnecessary journeys and such, even when they could quite easily drive or cycle there just as quick, to help reduce any effects on GCC.

So no I don’t find much suspicious as all seeing how it all adds up to anyone with any basic understandings of science, as it’s hardly like you need any undergraduate or masters degrees to see the thinkings or point behind these schemes. Which is why many aren’t taking all you attention seekers that seriously with all your insecurity issues seriously because you’ll just always find something to criticise or question if it’s got anything to do with any governments

And anyway you lot keep going on about people that aren’t sheep to the likes of Ickes and others being brainwashed and propaganda’s by the governments etc… but does the same not apply for yourself and all those wack jobs you lot seem to idolise and never question? As I can’t see too much of a difference between the two other than how science backs one side but not the other, and that there and then is simply what ends most of your little conspiracy theorists attempts to gain a bit more attention.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2023 21:45]

So, just your firsat sentence : "Are you one of those Ickes fans then, as just because a few thousand people agree with him, hardly means that much. As what matters is facts, and your can use some pretty basic science that even the likes of yourself could quite easily comprehend to disprove a fair bit of what he’s come out with in the past, along with many other or your idols".

The link was for a neil Oliver video. Why are you linking everything to icke? See this is the big issue, peeps can't even read simple paragraphs and get the meaning of those paragraphs. Oliver make quite a few videos, he doen't need to keep going back to reference himself, people need to do the work and check things for themselves.

Great that you have checked out the 15 minute cities and think all is well. get yourself an electric car eh? Just don't worry about those tranmissions losses, the huge energy cost getting the right materials out of the ground, the fact that you may not be able to charge them when you want, and the fact that so many of these vehicles are catching alight.

Poor old rickie lambert on 23:35 - Jun 18 with 1092 viewsericofarabia

"As I’ve looked into these 15 minute cities before, and have seen what the supposed “controversies” around them are, but it’s pretty clear as to why they’re there, and like it said on basically all the pages I read there won’t be any physical barriers preventing any travel."

What is the 15-minute rule in the UK?

The idea is that everything a person needs should be within a 15-minute walk or cycle from any point in the city. This includes work, shopping, education, healthcare, leisure and any other amenities a person may need in their regular life.

OK Ref, seeing as you have looked into the concepts of the 15 min city, can you explain to me how ALL of those facilities can be within 15 mins from ANY point in the city?

The average walking speed is 4 mph, but my 84 years old mum is slower, and she most certainly won't be riding any bikes. Maths isn't a strong point for me, but I make that 15 mins walking at 4mph will get you 1 mile from where you started. That is one hell of a lot of things to cram into a mile .
WTF are you on about with "no physical barriers preventing travel"? In Oxford and several other cities, already hundreds of roads have been turned into no through or no vehicle access roads, by placing large Planters, Barriers or Bollards, which rather than reducing Carbon Emissions, increases them, as vehicles have to cover longer distances to get from A to B. Also worryingly, Emergency Vehicles cannot access these areas .... what sort of risk assessment has been carried out on this problem?

The blurb about these 15 mins cities is full of how wonderful having communities with green areas, leisure facilities, schools and medical centres etc close by, yet are any of these things being put into action? Bollox are they! Yet hundreds of thousands of pounds are being put aside for Surveillance Cameras and ANPR Cameras all over the place, indicating where their priorities really lie.
Poor old rickie lambert on 01:56 - Jun 19 with 1076 viewsJellybaby

Poor old rickie lambert on 19:49 - Jun 18 by Bazza

Fair comment but Bill Gates funds the Guardian- really?

https://thegrayzone.com/2021/11/21/bill-gates-million-media-outlets-global-agend

You will see that the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation also helps to fund the Telegraph that has only just recently been showing any real pushback against the Covid circus and has now gone into receivership………

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Login to get fewer ads

Poor old rickie lambert on 02:33 - Jun 19 with 1074 viewsJellybaby

Poor old rickie lambert on 20:04 - Jun 18 by Ron11

You say it's all in plain sight, so show us the concise details

Here is the WEF website

https://www.weforum.org/focus/the-great-reset

Here is a group of medics and scientists that have consistently pushed back against the Covid narrative

https://www.hartgroup.org/pandemic-definitions/

As with most things in life, if you want to come to informed decisions you have to do your own due diligence.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Poor old rickie lambert on 07:36 - Jun 19 with 1035 viewsHeisenberg

Poor old rickie lambert on 23:35 - Jun 18 by ericofarabia

"As I’ve looked into these 15 minute cities before, and have seen what the supposed “controversies” around them are, but it’s pretty clear as to why they’re there, and like it said on basically all the pages I read there won’t be any physical barriers preventing any travel."

The idea is that everything a person needs should be within a 15-minute walk or cycle from any point in the city. This includes work, shopping, education, healthcare, leisure and any other amenities a person may need in their regular life.

OK Ref, seeing as you have looked into the concepts of the 15 min city, can you explain to me how ALL of those facilities can be within 15 mins from ANY point in the city?

The average walking speed is 4 mph, but my 84 years old mum is slower, and she most certainly won't be riding any bikes. Maths isn't a strong point for me, but I make that 15 mins walking at 4mph will get you 1 mile from where you started. That is one hell of a lot of things to cram into a mile .
WTF are you on about with "no physical barriers preventing travel"? In Oxford and several other cities, already hundreds of roads have been turned into no through or no vehicle access roads, by placing large Planters, Barriers or Bollards, which rather than reducing Carbon Emissions, increases them, as vehicles have to cover longer distances to get from A to B. Also worryingly, Emergency Vehicles cannot access these areas .... what sort of risk assessment has been carried out on this problem?

The blurb about these 15 mins cities is full of how wonderful having communities with green areas, leisure facilities, schools and medical centres etc close by, yet are any of these things being put into action? Bollox are they! Yet hundreds of thousands of pounds are being put aside for Surveillance Cameras and ANPR Cameras all over the place, indicating where their priorities really lie.

Unless we do something our cities will grind to a halt. They are pretty much there at times now. It is crazy to have people driving across cities to get kids to schools or to access services. Of course no one is going to enforce it. It’s aspirational to reduce traffic and pollution. We cannot continue as it is. People who moan about the idea need to come up with a solution otherwise you can forget moving around cities in a few years and our kids health will be seriously affected. Another bonus will be to get people who can walk or cycle out of there cars to try and tackle the impending disaster around obesity. Despite all the conspiracy talk I’ve not seen one suggestion that will be stop the elderly accessing services.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Poor old rickie lambert on 09:52 - Jun 19 with 1007 viewsRon11

Poor old rickie lambert on 02:33 - Jun 19 by Jellybaby

Here is the WEF website

https://www.weforum.org/focus/the-great-reset

Here is a group of medics and scientists that have consistently pushed back against the Covid narrative

https://www.hartgroup.org/pandemic-definitions/

As with most things in life, if you want to come to informed decisions you have to do your own due diligence.

So you/they are suggesting that almost 800,000 fatalities (including 800 children) in Brazil (you may recall the footage of thousands of graves being dug on a daily basis) was not Covid 19 and/or fake?
Poor old rickie lambert on 12:07 - Jun 19 with 978 viewsSFC_Referee

Poor old rickie lambert on 23:23 - Jun 18 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

So, just your firsat sentence : "Are you one of those Ickes fans then, as just because a few thousand people agree with him, hardly means that much. As what matters is facts, and your can use some pretty basic science that even the likes of yourself could quite easily comprehend to disprove a fair bit of what he’s come out with in the past, along with many other or your idols".

The link was for a neil Oliver video. Why are you linking everything to icke? See this is the big issue, peeps can't even read simple paragraphs and get the meaning of those paragraphs. Oliver make quite a few videos, he doen't need to keep going back to reference himself, people need to do the work and check things for themselves.

Great that you have checked out the 15 minute cities and think all is well. get yourself an electric car eh? Just don't worry about those tranmissions losses, the huge energy cost getting the right materials out of the ground, the fact that you may not be able to charge them when you want, and the fact that so many of these vehicles are catching alight.

Well no the issue isn’t that many put all you conspiracy theorists under the same group, as you’ve got just as much evidence to prove your points as all Ickes theories do, which is simply that “you’ve not seen it first hand yourself” which is the main evidence behind why many can’t except the world is round as they’ve gotta see it to believe it, which in reality only astronauts can do, just the same as these 15 minute cities people have gotta see all the plans and know all the thinking and reasons behind it, which only the major members of parliament or other councils can.
But even then, why would the government do this in the first place? What do they gain outta all this if it’s not for reducing pollution levels and the amounts of unnecessary travel (as well as a few quid outta all the fines then)? As it’s not like we’re under a dictatorship like Russia and have a specific person trying to gain power and reign over the whole world.

As yeah for me you lot are just the same, as your theories are just as wacky and have juts as much evidence (aka pretty much none!)

Poor old rickie lambert on 12:10 - Jun 19 with 976 viewsSFC_Referee

Poor old rickie lambert on 23:35 - Jun 18 by ericofarabia

Yeah and those barriers are down your typical village lane/housing estates, not main roads and places that many cars will travel down day after day other than any of the local residents.
And the term 15 minute cities is just a general one for the ideology behind it, as I’m quite a quick walker so these sorta cities might well be a 10 minute one, but they don’t just change the name given to the program to suit specific people but rather the averages for the population.

But anyway as my old uni teacher used to say, talking to some of those flat earthers, covid deniers, or other straight up stupid conspiracy theorists, is a waste of time. As even when all the evidence is there for them to see, and people are disproving what they believe in many different ways, they still won’t ever except it, and will always find some sorta sus part to any governments plan or scientific fact. As talking to them can be like talking to brick wall, for both the walls intellect as well as how much it’ll take in, which is exactly why I just CBA with these sorta chats anymore as it’s really not worth the haste.

Poor old rickie lambert on 14:22 - Jun 19 with 955 viewsJellybaby

Poor old rickie lambert on 09:52 - Jun 19 by Ron11

So you/they are suggesting that almost 800,000 fatalities (including 800 children) in Brazil (you may recall the footage of thousands of graves being dug on a daily basis) was not Covid 19 and/or fake?

How can we authenticate this? I f it’s on TV it’s real? I spoke to people I knew in Italy at the start of the crisis when Lombardy was being cited as a Covid epicentre, and they said there was no difference, this was a fear pandemic, the footage from China showing people keeling over mid step was blatant propaganda , if people are honest with themselves they will accept that.

All cause mortality has been far worse since the experimental jabs - now that is something to be worried about, all I hear about is heart attacks, turbo cancer and sudden death.

Poor old rickie lambert on 15:29 - Jun 19 with 931 viewsRon11

Poor old rickie lambert on 14:22 - Jun 19 by Jellybaby

How can we authenticate this? I f it’s on TV it’s real? I spoke to people I knew in Italy at the start of the crisis when Lombardy was being cited as a Covid epicentre, and they said there was no difference, this was a fear pandemic, the footage from China showing people keeling over mid step was blatant propaganda , if people are honest with themselves they will accept that.

All cause mortality has been far worse since the experimental jabs - now that is something to be worried about, all I hear about is heart attacks, turbo cancer and sudden death.

Poor old rickie lambert on 17:30 - Jun 19 with 916 viewsJellybaby

Poor old rickie lambert on 15:29 - Jun 19 by Ron11

Strange reaction to talk of deaths, but as Gustav Le Bon said; “The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduces them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master, whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is their victim.”

Poor old rickie lambert on 18:47 - Jun 19 with 895 viewsRon11

Poor old rickie lambert on 17:30 - Jun 19 by Jellybaby

Strange reaction to talk of deaths, but as Gustav Le Bon said; “The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduces them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master, whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is their victim.”

Theories by this man heavily were utilised by the likes of Hitler and Mussolini in their propaganda so are you suggesting that the same is happening here and now regarding Covid, vaccines and 'turbo' cancer as you call it.
Are you suggesting or claiming that we are being manipulated by shady fascists in government and elsewhere and that we are the sheep you are trying to rescue from all this?
Or was it Simon Le Bon da do Ron Ron?
Poor old rickie lambert on 20:05 - Jun 19 with 881 viewsJellybaby

Poor old rickie lambert on 18:47 - Jun 19 by Ron11

Theories by this man heavily were utilised by the likes of Hitler and Mussolini in their propaganda so are you suggesting that the same is happening here and now regarding Covid, vaccines and 'turbo' cancer as you call it.
Are you suggesting or claiming that we are being manipulated by shady fascists in government and elsewhere and that we are the sheep you are trying to rescue from all this?
Or was it Simon Le Bon da do Ron Ron?

Ah, yes, wrong Le Bon, I meant to quote; “Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand, just like that river twists across a dusty land, and when she shines she really shows you all she can, Oh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio grande”

Poor old rickie lambert on 23:14 - Jun 19 with 830 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

My theories are whacky? What theories?

I've just commented on a video put up by somebody else, and stated almost all the comments are agreeing with him 'Oliver' Are they all whacky?

You have mentioned Icke 2 or 3 times, flat earth and conspiracy theorists. Are these your go to phrases?

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one."

A rather famous quotes, I wonder why its so famous if it doesn't have a ring of truth about it?

Poor old rickie lambert on 00:19 - Jun 20 with 823 viewsericofarabia

"Anyway as my old uni teacher used to say, talking to some of those flat earthers, covid deniers, or other straight up stupid conspiracy theorists, is a waste of time. As even when all the evidence is there for them to see, and people are disproving what they believe in many different ways, they still won’t ever except it, and will always find some sorta sus part to any governments plan or scientific fact. As talking to them can be like talking to brick wall, for both the walls intellect as well as how much it’ll take in, which is exactly why I just CBA with these sorta chats anymore as it’s really not worth the haste".

What a condescending pile of horse dung.
And by the way it is a 2 way street as you have proven by using it as a reply rather than barely answering any of the points I raised as in your mind I am not worthy of an opinion, as you have me bracketed as a flat earther etc rather than a concerned citizen.
Poor old rickie lambert on 10:16 - Jun 20 with 764 viewsJellybaby

Poor old rickie lambert on 07:36 - Jun 19 by Heisenberg

Unless we do something our cities will grind to a halt. They are pretty much there at times now. It is crazy to have people driving across cities to get kids to schools or to access services. Of course no one is going to enforce it. It’s aspirational to reduce traffic and pollution. We cannot continue as it is. People who moan about the idea need to come up with a solution otherwise you can forget moving around cities in a few years and our kids health will be seriously affected. Another bonus will be to get people who can walk or cycle out of there cars to try and tackle the impending disaster around obesity. Despite all the conspiracy talk I’ve not seen one suggestion that will be stop the elderly accessing services.

The trouble is Heisenberg, at the moment every solution involves infringing on the hard earned freedoms of the masses. 15 minute cities are a top down policy, this has come from WEF and the like, you can find it on their website and it is a global policy that appears to bypass (no pun intended) national governments, they would say global problems need global solutions, which is a byword for putting all the power into the hands of just a few. This supranational approach renders national sovereignty impotent, this is what we saw with the Covid response where The Who dictated the response in pretty much every country. The dangers of putting so much power in to the hands of just a few should be self evident.

The problems of congested cities in the U.K. could be solved without resorting to more cameras and Hunger Games style zonal cities in another authoritarian response. A falling birth rate, below replacement levels is already happening. Controlled immigration along with investment in public travel should mean we don’t have to resort to dystopian policies.

The problem, reaction, solution policy from these Globalists will lead to a more totalitarian society, is that what people really want?

Poor old rickie lambert on 10:31 - Jun 20 with 761 viewssaints__fan__73

It's nice to see that a Pompey fan has been snared by the rubbish being spouted by Southampton's two nuttiest former players / snake oil salesmen).

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Poor old rickie lambert on 14:51 - Jun 20 with 707 viewsJellybaby

Poor old rickie lambert on 10:31 - Jun 20 by saints__fan__73

It's nice to see that a Pompey fan has been snared by the rubbish being spouted by Southampton's two nuttiest former players / snake oil salesmen).

You can’t choose your club alleigance, but you can choose to be loyal to 2 of your club’s greatest players.

Poor old rickie lambert on 15:01 - Jun 20 with 702 viewssaint68

I'd suggest this should be made more public by the MSM ...i wonder why it hasn't though!

And as for the blind loyalty to government wanting the best for us...wow.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2023 15:02]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Poor old rickie lambert on 18:23 - Jun 20 with 673 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Poor old rickie lambert on 15:01 - Jun 20 by saint68

I'd suggest this should be made more public by the MSM ...i wonder why it hasn't though!

And as for the blind loyalty to government wanting the best for us...wow.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2023 15:02]

Don't show him that, a real scientist, in fact I seem to remember the only scientist on the board at Greenpeace, and a founding member. He couldn't believe how non scientists started to change the whole agenda with that organisation.

A conspiracy theorist? No, he was/ is a real scientist who started a whole global movement bringing up issues such as air, land and seas pollution, and the impact on wildlife and nature. His views haven't changed, he still sticks to science, unlike many others on the public eye.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024