Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JWP being linked with Fulham and Brentford 09:51 - Jun 23 with 1902 viewsButty101

If thats the type of club hes going to end up moving to, he may as well stay here and become a real legend.
I doubt the managerial appointment has inspired him

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

JWP being linked with Fulham and Brentford on 10:00 - Jun 23 with 1870 viewsarfurdent

both clubs have a decent Wetherspoons nearby and with the Admiral closing he must think it is a sign from above

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

JWP being linked with Fulham and Brentford on 12:37 - Jun 23 with 1746 viewssaint22

I hear Brentford not an option but he likes Marco silva and his style of play
Says an awful lot that
JWP being linked with Fulham and Brentford on 14:17 - Jun 23 with 1672 viewsWaylander

Plus he can get to training without having to move house
JWP being linked with Fulham and Brentford on 15:15 - Jun 23 with 1617 viewskingslandstand1

If they splash out the £50mill being spoken about then take it, but just proves a point also (from I_Would dare I say?) that he actually was over-rated and a one trick pony if none of the big boys are showing an interest?

Still hope he stays though ..................
JWP being linked with Fulham and Brentford on 15:41 - Jun 23 with 1595 viewsI_would

JWP being linked with Fulham and Brentford on 15:15 - Jun 23 by kingslandstand1

If they splash out the £50mill being spoken about then take it, but just proves a point also (from I_Would dare I say?) that he actually was over-rated and a one trick pony if none of the big boys are showing an interest?

Still hope he stays though ..................

Fret not Kingsland, Prowsey will be going nowhere, especially for the ludicrous sum of £50m. Maybe £8-10m, what he's worth.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

JWP being linked with Fulham and Brentford on 18:15 - Jun 23 with 1487 viewsUTS1885

Plausible, i suppose we shall see what happened when Rice gets sold.
JWP being linked with Fulham and Brentford on 09:44 - Jun 24 with 1281 viewsChesham_Saint

From a personal career perspective I just don’t get it. JWP must already be well off and those clubs are just likely to be strugglers. If I were him I’d rather stay and become a legend than an also ran at an also ran club.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

JWP being linked with Fulham and Brentford on 16:46 - Jun 26 with 954 viewsarfurdent

suspect he has a 26-30 Railcard he wants to make best use of

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024