Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The State Of Rickie Lambert 16:13 - Jul 15 with 8647 viewsPoirot

Hes really lost the plot like le tissier and been radicialized by the american Q anon movement. I got this off another Saints forum. Its easy to laugh at this sort of thing but Lambert and Le tissier really need help.

[Post edited 16 Jul 2023 13:09]
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 17:39 - Jul 19 with 679 viewsJellybaby

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 16:13 - Jul 19 by kentsouthampton

The simple truth is simpletons think the earth is flat, think dinosaurs didn't exist, think Q anon is real and think there is a global conspiracy, so it's a fair comparison.
Of all of them global conspiracy has to be the most batshit given that there's not an ice cubes chance in hell, China, Russia or India would be involved.
Thus, ruling out over half the world.

Sunning rebuttal Kent!

Simpletons also think the world is round, dinosaurs did exist and there is no global conspiracy, some don't even think agenda 30 exists or 15 minute cities, some will give up their foreign holidays because if they went the world might overheat, some will eat insects and fake meat to save the world, some still believe there was an actual pandemic and they were right to wear 3ply masks and take an experimental vaccine and only go out for an hour a day and keep to 6 person bubbles, some think that governments and people in power love us like their own children.......

Don't think you have the intellectual high ground here friend.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 19:01 - Jul 19 with 642 viewsarfurdent

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 17:39 - Jul 19 by Jellybaby

Sunning rebuttal Kent!

Simpletons also think the world is round, dinosaurs did exist and there is no global conspiracy, some don't even think agenda 30 exists or 15 minute cities, some will give up their foreign holidays because if they went the world might overheat, some will eat insects and fake meat to save the world, some still believe there was an actual pandemic and they were right to wear 3ply masks and take an experimental vaccine and only go out for an hour a day and keep to 6 person bubbles, some think that governments and people in power love us like their own children.......

and some morons think the skates will get promoted

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 19:21 - Jul 19 with 634 viewskentsouthampton

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 17:39 - Jul 19 by Jellybaby

Sunning rebuttal Kent!

You're doing the usual simpleton thing and thinking everyone who doesn't think like you thinks the opposite.
The truth being most people are somewhere in between.
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 19:22 - Jul 19 with 633 viewskentsouthampton

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 16:24 - Jul 19 by Ron11

I'm from Kent but now live in Park Gate, that's why I asked if you were from Kent too.

Lived just outside Dover very briefly, Brexit put paid to that.
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 19:56 - Jul 19 with 623 viewsRon11

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 19:22 - Jul 19 by kentsouthampton

Lived just outside Dover very briefly, Brexit put paid to that.

I'm from Gillingham, our soon to be opponents (this season!)
I moved out when it became a suburb of London, and all that entails.
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 20:39 - Jul 19 with 607 viewsJellybaby

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 19:21 - Jul 19 by kentsouthampton

You're doing the usual simpleton thing and thinking everyone who doesn't think like you thinks the opposite.
The truth being most people are somewhere in between.

Indeed, we agree, the truth is everyone is somewhere between between complete Establishment lackey and the most outlandish conspiracy theorist you can think of, so you should do exactly what you say here and realise that, it works both ways Kent, instead of persisting with your insults.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 13:50 - Jul 23 with 528 viewskentsouthampton

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 20:39 - Jul 19 by Jellybaby

Indeed, we agree, the truth is everyone is somewhere between between complete Establishment lackey and the most outlandish conspiracy theorist you can think of, so you should do exactly what you say here and realise that, it works both ways Kent, instead of persisting with your insults.

I'm not insulting you, you are a simpleton, your posts prove it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024