Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The State Of Rickie Lambert 16:13 - Jul 15 with 8627 viewsPoirot

Hes really lost the plot like le tissier and been radicialized by the american Q anon movement. I got this off another Saints forum. Its easy to laugh at this sort of thing but Lambert and Le tissier really need help.

[Post edited 16 Jul 2023 13:09]
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 07:23 - Jul 18 with 795 viewsJellybaby

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 21:21 - Jul 17 by Ron11

We?
Ah, there are more of you mainstream narrative doubters.
You have theories on many mainstream beliefs, no doubt.
Are you one who denies the holocaust, for example?
And why do you use this ? A kind of smug superiority talisman, maybe.

Oh yes, how could I have possibly forgotten the ultimate slur of "holocaust denier"? Badly done Ron, badly done.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 07:55 - Jul 18 with 789 viewsarfurdent

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 20:59 - Jul 17 by Ron11

Don't forget lounge lizards

now that was one of the great PC (sic) games:

Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards.

Bet that is not due for a makeover anytime soon

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 10:21 - Jul 18 with 739 viewsRon11

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 07:23 - Jul 18 by Jellybaby

Oh yes, how could I have possibly forgotten the ultimate slur of "holocaust denier"? Badly done Ron, badly done.

Touched a nerve by uncovering a glimpse of the truth did I ?
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 10:24 - Jul 18 with 736 viewsRon11

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 07:55 - Jul 18 by arfurdent

now that was one of the great PC (sic) games:

Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards.

Bet that is not due for a makeover anytime soon

Leslie Phillips and co : "Oh hellow" "Ding Dong"
Or am I slithering up the wrong tree?
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 10:27 - Jul 18 with 733 viewsarfurdent

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 10:24 - Jul 18 by Ron11

Leslie Phillips and co : "Oh hellow" "Ding Dong"
Or am I slithering up the wrong tree?

well off the mark

but carry on slithering

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 10:33 - Jul 18 with 732 viewsRon11

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 10:27 - Jul 18 by arfurdent

well off the mark

but carry on slithering

Well if it was involved in a PC game was it a Monitor Lizard?
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 14:40 - Jul 18 with 694 viewsarfurdent

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 10:33 - Jul 18 by Ron11

Well if it was involved in a PC game was it a Monitor Lizard?

almost amusing
[Post edited 18 Jul 2023 14:58]

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:07 - Jul 18 with 685 viewsStRipper

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:19 - Jul 17 by Ron11

'Globalist power grab.'
Please give us an example or an explanation as I don't know what the fu ck you're on about either.

Hilarious.So you didn't actually watch Lamberts first video, but have opinions on it???

Perhaps you should read up on the Great Reset (Klaus Shwab's book), the UN's SDGs, the WHO pandemic treaty, Net Zero and the fake Climate catastrophe and the pending introductrion of Britcoin and ow it will allow the World's bank to control what you spend your money on, what you do and when your money Expires.
Then you might have a clue what is going on
Login to get fewer ads

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:09 - Jul 18 with 685 viewsStRipper

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:44 - Jul 17 by saints__fan__73

How does the globalist power grab factor in with talking to water?

Hilarious.So you didn't actually watch Lamberts first video and instead fall back to the idiotic sneering about the scientific experiments that Lambert is referring to. Which as much as it may go above your head, are actual experiments that you can look up

Perhaps you should read up on the Great Reset (see WEF Klaus Shwab's book), the UN's SDGs, the WHO pandemic treaty, Net Zero and the fake Climate catastrophe and the pending introductrion of Britcoin and ow it will allow the World's bank to control what you spend your money on, what you do and when your money Expires.
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:22 - Jul 18 with 676 viewsarfurdent

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:09 - Jul 18 by StRipper

Hilarious.So you didn't actually watch Lamberts first video and instead fall back to the idiotic sneering about the scientific experiments that Lambert is referring to. Which as much as it may go above your head, are actual experiments that you can look up

Perhaps you should read up on the Great Reset (see WEF Klaus Shwab's book), the UN's SDGs, the WHO pandemic treaty, Net Zero and the fake Climate catastrophe and the pending introductrion of Britcoin and ow it will allow the World's bank to control what you spend your money on, what you do and when your money Expires.

The Establishment does what the Establishment does, it was ever thus.

In the words of that sage philosopher Vroomfondel: "fook them all"

[Post edited 18 Jul 2023 15:37]

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:40 - Jul 18 with 662 viewsRon11

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:07 - Jul 18 by StRipper

Hilarious.So you didn't actually watch Lamberts first video, but have opinions on it???

Perhaps you should read up on the Great Reset (Klaus Shwab's book), the UN's SDGs, the WHO pandemic treaty, Net Zero and the fake Climate catastrophe and the pending introductrion of Britcoin and ow it will allow the World's bank to control what you spend your money on, what you do and when your money Expires.

And of course, as according to Le Tissier and no doubt many of you, the Bucha atrocities committed by the Russian Army including the killing of innocent women and children in Ukraine was all faked -
'it was staged' as he put it. Yes he withdrew the comment afterwards, but it gives an insight into how his mind now works.
I tried to watch the Lambert video, but could hardly understand a word he was saying, what with the accent and the fact that he talks through his nose. A bit like you, but you talk through your arse.
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 16:09 - Jul 18 with 655 viewsStRipper

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:40 - Jul 18 by Ron11

And of course, as according to Le Tissier and no doubt many of you, the Bucha atrocities committed by the Russian Army including the killing of innocent women and children in Ukraine was all faked -
'it was staged' as he put it. Yes he withdrew the comment afterwards, but it gives an insight into how his mind now works.
I tried to watch the Lambert video, but could hardly understand a word he was saying, what with the accent and the fact that he talks through his nose. A bit like you, but you talk through your arse.

Great Ron.
Do love the way narcissists like yourself change the subject the moment their bull shit gets exposed for what it is. Lose one argument so jump on to the next to muddy the waters and hide their own ignorance.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-arabi/2016/06/20-diversion-tactics-highly-man
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 16:38 - Jul 18 with 647 viewsRon11

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 16:09 - Jul 18 by StRipper

Great Ron.
Do love the way narcissists like yourself change the subject the moment their bull shit gets exposed for what it is. Lose one argument so jump on to the next to muddy the waters and hide their own ignorance.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-arabi/2016/06/20-diversion-tactics-highly-man

Well I might be one or two things, but I'm certainly never a 'narcissist' as you put it.
And what, pray tell me bullshit did I allow you to expose? You didn't actually specify what it was, or what the argument was that I allegedly lost.
As is normal with those with extremist conspiracy views such as you, whenever anyone has a differing opinion or challenges those views, out comes the abuse and name calling.
And you made no comment on the Bucha, Ukraine conspiracy claim, but say that I actually change the subject...
Of course.
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 16:47 - Jul 18 with 645 viewsRon11

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 16:09 - Jul 18 by StRipper

Great Ron.

Just had a (very) brief look at your link regarding narcissists and the list therein.
Number 18 'Condescending sarcasm and patronising tone' suits you perfectly don't you think?
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 17:33 - Jul 18 with 633 viewsStRipper

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 16:38 - Jul 18 by Ron11

Well I might be one or two things, but I'm certainly never a 'narcissist' as you put it.
And what, pray tell me bullshit did I allow you to expose? You didn't actually specify what it was, or what the argument was that I allegedly lost.
As is normal with those with extremist conspiracy views such as you, whenever anyone has a differing opinion or challenges those views, out comes the abuse and name calling.
And you made no comment on the Bucha, Ukraine conspiracy claim, but say that I actually change the subject...
Of course.

Keep em coming Ron.

No one brought up LeTissier or Boucha. You did. The subject was Lambert and what he said. Remember?

And what I said initially was about Lambert's first video. the global power grab. To which you said something alone the lines of, "What Global powergrab"? So I provided examples.

Have you caught up yet or do you have a load more gaslighting and projection in your locker to puke up at me?
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 17:58 - Jul 18 with 626 viewsJellybaby

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 10:21 - Jul 18 by Ron11

Touched a nerve by uncovering a glimpse of the truth did I ?

Ron, Ron, Ron what's come over you, you used to be such a nice boy?

I am not a holocaust denier thank you, I know it suits some establishment lackys to dismiss those with views outside of the Overton window as such, but I think this is borne more from fear than truth and is very disingenuous.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 17:59 - Jul 18 with 626 viewsRon11

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 17:33 - Jul 18 by StRipper

Keep em coming Ron.

No one brought up LeTissier or Boucha. You did. The subject was Lambert and what he said. Remember?

And what I said initially was about Lambert's first video. the global power grab. To which you said something alone the lines of, "What Global powergrab"? So I provided examples.

Have you caught up yet or do you have a load more gaslighting and projection in your locker to puke up at me?

The very first sentence of the original post mentions Le Tissier, did you not notice that?

Gaslighting - 'psychological abuse and manipulation'. Dear me, I'd hate to see somebody have a real go at you, you seem to be frothing at the mouth already.
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 18:17 - Jul 18 with 610 viewsStRipper

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 17:59 - Jul 18 by Ron11

The very first sentence of the original post mentions Le Tissier, did you not notice that?

Gaslighting - 'psychological abuse and manipulation'. Dear me, I'd hate to see somebody have a real go at you, you seem to be frothing at the mouth already.

Le Tis was only mentioned in the context of the ramblings of "Poirot" to constantly kick our Saints legends, without any context. You brought up Boucha (which has been proved to be false flag for TV filming).

Projection again, Ron? this time for pointing out your gaslighting distraction tactic.

Useful reference isn't it, the link that I shared, to show up all your nasty character traits for what they are?
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 18:31 - Jul 18 with 589 viewsRon11

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 18:17 - Jul 18 by StRipper

Le Tis was only mentioned in the context of the ramblings of "Poirot" to constantly kick our Saints legends, without any context. You brought up Boucha (which has been proved to be false flag for TV filming).

Projection again, Ron? this time for pointing out your gaslighting distraction tactic.

Useful reference isn't it, the link that I shared, to show up all your nasty character traits for what they are?

Bucha false flag for TV filming?
If you believe that shit you really are a sick individual.
And you say I have nasty traits
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 14:58 - Jul 19 with 522 viewskentsouthampton

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:09 - Jul 18 by StRipper

Would you like to buy some magic beans?
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:00 - Jul 19 with 518 viewskentsouthampton

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 07:23 - Jul 18 by Jellybaby

Truth is, if you don't want to be thought of as a moron stop going into print and proving it.
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:11 - Jul 19 with 514 viewsRon11

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:00 - Jul 19 by kentsouthampton

Truth is, if you don't want to be thought of as a moron stop going into print and proving it.

Man of Kent? Or do you just live there?
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:38 - Jul 19 with 502 viewskentsouthampton

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:11 - Jul 19 by Ron11

Man of Kent? Or do you just live there?

Petersfield.
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 16:13 - Jul 19 with 490 viewskentsouthampton

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 19:32 - Jul 17 by Jellybaby

I didn't have you down as a sensitive flower Ron, my apologies.

The point I am making is that when some people debate with those questioning the mainstream narrative, they use a series of pejorative terms, like Lizards, flat earthers, conspiracy theorists, tin foil hat wearers, Qanon etc like an arsenal of weapons to avoid actual, proper debate. We witness that on here continually.

The simple truth is simpletons think the earth is flat, think dinosaurs didn't exist, think Q anon is real and think there is a global conspiracy, so it's a fair comparison.
Of all of them global conspiracy has to be the most batshit given that there's not an ice cubes chance in hell, China, Russia or India would be involved.
Thus, ruling out over half the world.
The State Of Rickie Lambert on 16:24 - Jul 19 with 486 viewsRon11

The State Of Rickie Lambert on 15:38 - Jul 19 by kentsouthampton

Petersfield.

I'm from Kent but now live in Park Gate, that's why I asked if you were from Kent too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024