Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Kits 20:24 - Jul 28 with 5726 viewsblackdogblue

Sorry but what the fook…

Where has the pink chessboard come from or a yellow one with a design that looks like a pidgoen has left it’s feet mark on…

Why bother with a vote….

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Away Kits on 20:26 - Jul 28 with 4665 viewsblackdogblue

Save people searching..

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/march/awayshirtvote-2324/

Away Kits on 20:29 - Jul 28 with 4647 viewsBrierls

Why bother with a vote?

That's the shirt that got the most votes. That design was taken from the home shirt in the mid-90's which is one of the most popular shirts we've produced.

What the fook indeed.
Away Kits on 20:29 - Jul 28 with 4641 viewsSuddenLad

Team will be playing in those shirts tomorrow against Bradford.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Away Kits on 20:34 - Jul 28 with 4620 viewsTrev

It's a no to the yellow shorts from me and all our socks are rubbish. As for the GK shirt, wow, it's terrible.
Away Kits on 20:34 - Jul 28 with 4617 viewsTVOS1907

Away Kits on 20:29 - Jul 28 by Brierls

Why bother with a vote?

That's the shirt that got the most votes. That design was taken from the home shirt in the mid-90's which is one of the most popular shirts we've produced.

What the fook indeed.

You mean this vote, Breels?

Anyway, the pink one is the goalie's shirt.

I like the yellow shirt, but they've missed a trick - the white bits should have been black, so what is being marketed as our colours (blue & black) would be on there.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 21:37]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Away Kits on 20:36 - Jul 28 with 4614 viewssxdale

It's choice number 8 from the kit vote and the pink one is the away keepers shirt. I know we have plenty to moan about at the moment but we don't need to look for conspiracies where they don't exist.
That shirt is awful though (in my opinion)
Away Kits on 20:40 - Jul 28 with 4585 views442Dale

Away Kits on 20:34 - Jul 28 by TVOS1907

You mean this vote, Breels?

Anyway, the pink one is the goalie's shirt.

I like the yellow shirt, but they've missed a trick - the white bits should have been black, so what is being marketed as our colours (blue & black) would be on there.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 21:37]

It was these details where the lack of a proper structure around fan consultation which leads to the little things not being improved. You can hardly see the white chevrons on the yellow, black would have been much better.

As it would if the shorts were black. The socks are again plain like the home kit. Do they really expect to sell many as well as it making the overall kit look not as good?

Yes, it’s being picky. It’s also indicative of why we miss opportunities across the board and have for a very long time.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 20:42]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Away Kits on 20:41 - Jul 28 with 4574 viewsEllDale

Would it look better with blue shorts perhaps?
Just asking.
Login to get fewer ads

Away Kits on 20:45 - Jul 28 with 4549 viewsTVOS1907

Away Kits on 20:41 - Jul 28 by EllDale

Just asking.

We might never know.

Away Kits on 20:49 - Jul 28 with 4524 views442Dale

Away Kits on 20:41 - Jul 28 by EllDale

Just asking.

Yeah, good shout.

Away Kits on 21:06 - Jul 28 with 4484 viewsAtThePeake

Aside from the green & black striped lockdown kit, that's the best change kit we've had in years for me.

Tangled up in blue.

Away Kits on 21:09 - Jul 28 with 4471 views442Dale

Away Kits on 21:06 - Jul 28 by AtThePeake

Aside from the green & black striped lockdown kit, that's the best change kit we've had in years for me.

It’s a really good design and impressed O’Neills have looked to the past. Strange that hasn’t been capitalised with the release containing pictures of that kit or even including clips from that era.

Away Kits on 21:29 - Jul 28 with 4404 viewsblackdogblue

Away Kits on 21:06 - Jul 28 by AtThePeake

I thought I was Pi55ed when I posted it..😎😀😀😀

Have seen better on 90 days in Jail prison uniforms…

Christ knows what the Orange 3rd kit will look like …

Away Kits on 21:35 - Jul 28 with 4382 viewsTVOS1907

Away Kits on 21:09 - Jul 28 by 442Dale

It’s a really good design and impressed O’Neills have looked to the past. Strange that hasn’t been capitalised with the release containing pictures of that kit or even including clips from that era.

Like this?

Away Kits on 21:52 - Jul 28 with 4325 viewsClivert

Away Kits on 20:40 - Jul 28 by 442Dale

It was these details where the lack of a proper structure around fan consultation which leads to the little things not being improved. You can hardly see the white chevrons on the yellow, black would have been much better.

As it would if the shorts were black. The socks are again plain like the home kit. Do they really expect to sell many as well as it making the overall kit look not as good?

Yes, it’s being picky. It’s also indicative of why we miss opportunities across the board and have for a very long time.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 20:42]

Like I keep saying 'it's the little things'.

There's too many of these 'little things'.

The shirt looks nice though imo and the original template was the one that I voted for.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 22:45]
Away Kits on 21:53 - Jul 28 with 4311 viewsKnowlesy

Well I like it. I didn't vote, but looking back at all the options this yellow one is this the best and I like the way it looks on the photos.

Maybe you're just not quite the fashionista you thought, BDB?
Away Kits on 21:58 - Jul 28 with 4301 views442Dale

Away Kits on 21:52 - Jul 28 by Clivert

Like I keep saying 'it's the little things'.

There's too many of these 'little things'.

The shirt looks nice though imo and the original template was the one that I voted for.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 22:45]

Unfortunately pointing out the little things down the years was either seen as irritating or ignored.

Imagine if there was a different attitude. We’d be in a better position that’s for sure.

Away Kits on 22:16 - Jul 28 with 4253 viewsClivert

Away Kits on 21:58 - Jul 28 by 442Dale

Unfortunately pointing out the little things down the years was either seen as irritating or ignored.

Imagine if there was a different attitude. We’d be in a better position that’s for sure.

Things were better on the pitch back then so 'the little things' were easy to ignore.
Away Kits on 22:38 - Jul 28 with 4189 viewsCockneyDale

I do like it, but again it’s noticeably different to the one we voted on. There seems to be fewer chevrons and the badge is now blue, as opposed to yellow on the one in the vote. Why the change? I like it less than the one I voted on.
Away Kits on 23:01 - Jul 28 with 4123 viewssxdale

Away Kits on 22:38 - Jul 28 by CockneyDale

I do like it, but again it’s noticeably different to the one we voted on. There seems to be fewer chevrons and the badge is now blue, as opposed to yellow on the one in the vote. Why the change? I like it less than the one I voted on.

And the colour of the sponsor from Blue to red
Away Kits on 06:56 - Jul 29 with 3945 viewsdavidab2202

Couldn't really give a " Monkey's Tinker" what we wear as long as we win a few more games than of recent..
Away Kits on 07:39 - Jul 29 with 3925 viewsgriff

A reminder of ours BDB…
https://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/news/2023/june/kit-launch-your-202324-away-kit/
Away Kits on 10:06 - Jul 29 with 3781 viewsTrev

Nice to see they've been uploaded to the club shop at 10 this morning. Not sure they should be giving them away for free though...
Away Kits on 11:16 - Jul 29 with 3646 viewsBrierls

Away Kits on 07:39 - Jul 29 by griff

A reminder of ours BDB…
https://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/news/2023/june/kit-launch-your-202324-away-kit/

Holy shitballs.
Away Kits on 11:57 - Jul 29 with 3569 viewsTVOS1907

Away Kits on 06:56 - Jul 29 by davidab2202

Couldn't really give a " Monkey's Tinker" what we wear as long as we win a few more games than of recent..

True, but given kit sales are important for the club's finances, it's always something that should be given a degree of relevance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024