Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An entire team to leave in 4 weeks? 10:59 - Aug 1 with 2192 viewssaints__fan__73

Shite Paul (good reach and can't be worse than McC)
KWP ABK Salisu Tino
Sulemana JWP Lavia Alcaraz
Tella Adams

Potentially 2 or 3 may stay.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2023 14:04]

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

An entire team in leave in 4 weeks? on 11:20 - Aug 1 with 2145 viewsSaintNick

Perhaps we should look at how many have actually done much in the last couple of season and we would want to stay.

T Paul Probably not

ABK, Good player but wrong attitude

Salisu - as above

Sulemana - Good player, poor attitude little end product till last gaem

Tella - Did nothing for us , probably no better than Edozie

Adams, I actually quite like him, but he wont be a big miss

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

An entire team in leave in 4 weeks? on 11:29 - Aug 1 with 2122 viewsgrumpy

An entire team in leave in 4 weeks? on 11:20 - Aug 1 by SaintNick

Perhaps we should look at how many have actually done much in the last couple of season and we would want to stay.

T Paul Probably not

Salisu - as above

All above with the exception of Tella have suffered a downturn in form since they joined us,what does that tell you?
An entire team in leave in 4 weeks? on 13:59 - Aug 1 with 1966 viewssaints__fan__73

An entire team in leave in 4 weeks? on 11:20 - Aug 1 by SaintNick

T Paul Probably not

Salisu - as above

Why should we look at what they have done in the past couple of seasons? Don't really understand the relevance. No one has done much as the club has been shite and finished bottom of the league last season.

Those players are just the sellable assets we have.

An entire team to leave in 4 weeks? on 14:25 - Aug 1 with 1898 viewsSFC_Referee

Tbf I think we’ll be keeping a lot more than just 2 or 3 of them, as I think we’ll be keeping a majority of them, something like 6 or 7, especially with the hardball the clubs playing which really does look like it’s paying off now.

As I don’t think Paul will be going anywhere (which I don’t think is such a bad thing seeing how he hardly had much of a chance to show off last season), but also Alcaraz, Sulemana, Prowse and Tella (especially with West Ham and Burnley dropping any interest in those two) as I don’t think any of those guys will be off.
With Lavia and Salisu, well they’re definitely off, which for the prices we look like we’ll be getting, is a good bit of business, and already have replacements lined up or already in place.
It’s just simply ABK, KWP, Livermento and Adams that I’m less deceived on and until the 1st of September can see anything happening with those 4

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

An entire team in leave in 4 weeks? on 14:27 - Aug 1 with 1893 viewsSFC_Referee

An entire team in leave in 4 weeks? on 11:29 - Aug 1 by grumpy

All above with the exception of Tella have suffered a downturn in form since they joined us,what does that tell you?

Dunno about Salisu and ABK, and the rest just suffered a downturn in form because they went from some pretty average leagues to the hardest in the world right now, with probably something like 4/5 of the best 10 teams in the world right now in it. As unless we’re challenging for the title ourselves, then that was inevitable, but as well see this season when we are probably gonna be challenging for a title, many of our new signings or former players will also have a major rise in form as they’re no longer in the hardest league in the world
[Post edited 1 Aug 2023 14:29]

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

An entire team to leave in 4 weeks? on 14:38 - Aug 1 with 1845 viewssaints__fan__73

Have Sulemana or Shite Paul played a min in pre-season? I think both will be off. Although the former on a Saints Special (loan where we pay most/all of his wages) as who the f'k else would pay money for him?!

An entire team to leave in 4 weeks? on 15:09 - Aug 1 with 1781 viewsIanSouthstander

Can't say i'd lose too much sleep if the majority of that lot left.

It's important we keep Alcaraz. Of the rest i'd say keep JWP, Tino and Sulemana.
An entire team to leave in 4 weeks? on 10:33 - Aug 18 with 1135 viewssaints__fan__73

Shite Paul (good reach and can't be worse than McC)
KWP ABK Salisu Tino
Sulemana JWP Lavia Alcaraz
Tella Adams

4 down so far.

Login to get fewer ads

An entire team to leave in 4 weeks? on 10:44 - Aug 18 with 1097 views1885_SFC

I'm going to take my shirt with me to the first game after the September 1st transfer deadline. I might just get a game the way things are going. I reckon I could do 25-30 minutes before I'm fooked and need subbing.

Old School is Cool

An entire team to leave in 4 weeks? on 11:18 - Aug 18 with 1028 viewsdirk_doone

An entire team to leave in 4 weeks? on 10:44 - Aug 18 by 1885_SFC

I'm going to take my shirt with me to the first game after the September 1st transfer deadline. I might just get a game the way things are going. I reckon I could do 25-30 minutes before I'm fooked and need subbing.

Some players will be brought in on free transfers and loans and the usual youngsters bought from the Man City academy so we'll still have enough players to make a mid-table Championship squad.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

An entire team to leave in 4 weeks? on 11:22 - Aug 18 with 1018 viewssaints__fan__73

An entire team to leave in 4 weeks? on 11:18 - Aug 18 by dirk_doone

Some players will be brought in on free transfers and loans and the usual youngsters bought from the Man City academy so we'll still have enough players to make a mid-table Championship squad.

I'm not sure we can afford City academy players anymore. The one we've bought this Summer who was sat on the bench on Saturday is the 10th most expensive player ever signed in this league.

An entire team to leave in 4 weeks? on 11:25 - Aug 18 with 1012 viewsdirk_doone

An entire team to leave in 4 weeks? on 11:22 - Aug 18 by saints__fan__73

I'm not sure we can afford City academy players anymore. The one we've bought this Summer who was sat on the bench on Saturday is the 10th most expensive player ever signed in this league.

They are seen as an investment to be sold for a profit. Unfortunately, we won't see much of them playing for us before they're sold if they prove to be any good.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

An entire team to leave in 4 weeks? on 11:37 - Aug 18 with 995 viewssaints__fan__73

An entire team to leave in 4 weeks? on 11:25 - Aug 18 by dirk_doone

They are seen as an investment to be sold for a profit. Unfortunately, we won't see much of them playing for us before they're sold if they prove to be any good.

I'm not sure we can afford further investments.

Good for profit: Lavia

No realistic prospect of sale: Small, Simeua, Larios, Edozie, Bazunu

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024