Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another one gone .... 23:50 - Aug 2 with 1220 viewsSpringhill_old_boy

Official | Lyon sign Duje Ćaleta-Car from Southampton via @Onefootball. Read it here:

https://onefootball.com/editorial/37965303?language=en

Lyon have announced Culeta Car .. last one out turn off the lights.
Pity as i remember seeing him at Marseille but everytime i saw him play for Saints, he never seemed the same player.
Another one gone .... on 00:09 - Aug 3 with 1191 viewsSFC_Referee

Well now with him, Salisu and soon to be Lavia gone, hopefully we can start seeing some new players start rolling in with all this extra funding coming in

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Another one gone .... on 09:26 - Aug 3 with 1012 viewsinthebox

According to the papers loan deal with 5/6 million purchase clause
Another one gone .... on 09:34 - Aug 3 with 1005 viewsSonicBoom

Another that came in, had very little impact and has moved on. Won't really be remembered or missed.

What's going to happen with Sulemana. He seemed to be one that has potential but again so far has had little impact. And he was our record signing!
Is he off?
Another one gone .... on 09:40 - Aug 3 with 1004 viewssolent_toffee

Another one gone .... on 09:34 - Aug 3 by SonicBoom

Another that came in, had very little impact and has moved on. Won't really be remembered or missed.

What's going to happen with Sulemana. He seemed to be one that has potential but again so far has had little impact. And he was our record signing!
Is he off?

Currently being linked with a loan move to Everton. Which is quite feasible given Everton’s director of football only seems to know a handful of players and they’d already spoken to him in January, although Everton weren’t allowed to sign him under the EPL FFP restrictions. Same with Tall Paul, Everton met with his agents, agreed a fee with the club but didn’t have the money to buy him.

From what I’ve been told, Leeds, Bournemouth, Forest and Saints weren’t too happy with Everton’s meddling with agents last January and basically being quite underhand so I’m not sure Saints would want to do business with them.
Another one gone .... on 10:41 - Aug 3 with 917 viewsButty101

Another one gone .... on 09:40 - Aug 3 by solent_toffee

Currently being linked with a loan move to Everton. Which is quite feasible given Everton’s director of football only seems to know a handful of players and they’d already spoken to him in January, although Everton weren’t allowed to sign him under the EPL FFP restrictions. Same with Tall Paul, Everton met with his agents, agreed a fee with the club but didn’t have the money to buy him.

From what I’ve been told, Leeds, Bournemouth, Forest and Saints weren’t too happy with Everton’s meddling with agents last January and basically being quite underhand so I’m not sure Saints would want to do business with them.

If we could get promoted this year, while loaning him out ready for our return, that would be good business. He looks a good prospect.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024