| Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season 07:08 - Aug 3 with 2130 views | PatfromPoole | 1. West Brom 2. Stoke 3. Ipswich |  |
| |  |
| Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 07:15 - Aug 3 with 2101 views | PatfromPoole | Am not counting Middlesboro as a dark horse; I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they won the League by 10 points. They are the team to beat as I see it. |  |
|  |
| Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 07:22 - Aug 3 with 2087 views | Jellybaby | I can only think of Black Beauty. |  |
| I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it. |
|  |
| Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 14:43 - Aug 4 with 1875 views | TimSaint | Pat - the horse on the Ipswich Town badge is white, not dark !! :-) |  |
|  |
| Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 17:00 - Aug 4 with 1796 views | cocklebreath |
| Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 07:15 - Aug 3 by PatfromPoole | Am not counting Middlesboro as a dark horse; I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they won the League by 10 points. They are the team to beat as I see it. |
Put your money where your mouth is, can get 12/1 on them. If they start well and a couple of prem teams sack managers Carrick will be top of the list and boro will collapse. |  |
|  |
| Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 17:10 - Aug 4 with 1791 views | dirk_doone | Swansea (the new Luton) |  |
|  |
| Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 17:02 - Aug 5 with 1653 views | cocklebreath |
| Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 07:15 - Aug 3 by PatfromPoole | Am not counting Middlesboro as a dark horse; I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they won the League by 10 points. They are the team to beat as I see it. |
Cracking start for boro 😉 |  |
|  |
| Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 13:30 - Aug 6 with 1544 views | Southamptonfan | Coventry look pretty decent against Leicester this afternoon. Stoke and Watford scored 4 yesterday. |  |
|  |
| Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 13:45 - Aug 6 with 1536 views | Southamptonfan | Leicester have really powered themselves to take the lead. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 13:48 - Aug 6 with 1523 views | PatfromPoole |
| Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 13:45 - Aug 6 by Southamptonfan | Leicester have really powered themselves to take the lead. |
Cov have collapsed since Mark Robins morphing into Selles on the substitutions front. |  |
|  |
| Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 17:34 - Aug 6 with 1481 views | Berber |
| Top 3 dark horses for promotion this season on 07:15 - Aug 3 by PatfromPoole | Am not counting Middlesboro as a dark horse; I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they won the League by 10 points. They are the team to beat as I see it. |
They mostly flatter to deceive. Keep your money for a pre match beer. |  |
|  |
| |