Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Vanarama National League Preview 2023-24 16:34 - Aug 3 with 2232 viewsleewilson

https://leewilsonfootball.blogspot.com/2023/08/the-vanarama-national-league-2023

Enjoy the 20,000 word preview I've put together above. Everyone will have differing views but hopefully it acts as a good guide as to what each team has done for the coming season.

Here is my twitter if you wish to follow for more National League content:
The Vanarama National League Preview 2023-24 on 17:56 - Aug 3 with 2117 viewsDorkingDale

Would be happy with that league position at the moment TBH.....
The Vanarama National League Preview 2023-24 on 18:05 - Aug 3 with 2092 viewsD_Alien

Along with everything else that's kicking off... worth mentioning that the First Qualifying Round of the FA Cup kicks off tomorrow evening

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The Vanarama National League Preview 2023-24 on 18:11 - Aug 3 with 2083 viewsShun

An informative and fair review, and one I agree with. I can see it being an up-and-down season with periods where we think we can make the playoffs, and periods we're worried about dropping straight down again, but ultimately we'll be middle of the road.

I thought Fitzo spoke very well on the NL Twitter Space last night. If we can get back to playing some enjoyable, winning football, especially at home, and obtain some clarity about the off-pitch situation, then that will feel like a successful season to me.
The Vanarama National League Preview 2023-24 on 12:10 - Aug 4 with 1804 viewsleewilson

The Vanarama National League Preview 2023-24 on 18:11 - Aug 3 by Shun

An informative and fair review, and one I agree with. I can see it being an up-and-down season with periods where we think we can make the playoffs, and periods we're worried about dropping straight down again, but ultimately we'll be middle of the road.

I thought Fitzo spoke very well on the NL Twitter Space last night. If we can get back to playing some enjoyable, winning football, especially at home, and obtain some clarity about the off-pitch situation, then that will feel like a successful season to me.

Thank you. Very kind with your comments.

Wish you the best of luck for the season. It's never nice, or easy, when being relegated to this league (I speak from experience). Get yourself sorted this season and then hopefully you can be talking, a bit like Oldham are at the mo, about a promotion push this time next year.
The Vanarama National League Preview 2023-24 on 19:15 - Aug 4 with 1584 viewsrafc1984

The Vanarama National League Preview 2023-24 on 12:10 - Aug 4 by leewilson

Wish you the best of luck for the season. It's never nice, or easy, when being relegated to this league (I speak from experience). Get yourself sorted this season and then hopefully you can be talking, a bit like Oldham are at the mo, about a promotion push this time next year.

Wow some serious effort been put into that article. A good well balanced read.
The Vanarama National League Preview 2023-24 on 19:37 - Aug 4 with 1534 viewsAtThePeake

The Vanarama National League Preview 2023-24 on 12:10 - Aug 4 by leewilson

A good read Lee and one I felt I needed, not knowing much about a fair amount of the teams in this league.

Think you've got quite close to our first choice XI there as well, would expect John to be LB and Keohane RB and I get the impression that Afuye may be ahead of Shubbar in the pecking order at the moment, but we don't know for certain yet.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024