Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Play 07:48 - Aug 4 with 1583 viewsKent_Oscillator

A lot of grizzling over on 'the other forum' about the new streaming service. Where i think the radio subscription is a bit of a liberty i think being able to stream games live for a tenner (or less if you take out a subscription) is a capital idea - as long as you are an international fan of course as we home-based fans dont get to enjoy this service.

Question is (and probably one for the tech-heads), for those that cant get to games and want to watch games, will we be able to circumnavigate the system by using VPN's

Wish they'd just open this up for everyone regardless of location...
Saints Play on 07:57 - Aug 4 with 1551 viewsPatfromPoole

There are plenty of IPTV providers out there.

Use one of those with a VPN and you should be fine.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Saints Play on 08:11 - Aug 4 with 1520 viewsKent_Oscillator

....Im actually thinking of dragging my arse back for a few games this year after a five year hiatus (more to do with hatred of the premiership than the situation with saints - and covid of course).... but as i have a young family and i have pals and family sadly poorly with the dreaded C word it would be great to watch some games together. I sometimes use streams but kind of weirdly feel im doing my bit by paying to go legit.... (call me boyishly old fashioned, i know)....
Saints Play on 08:18 - Aug 4 with 1507 viewsRon11

Saints Play on 08:11 - Aug 4 by Kent_Oscillator

....Im actually thinking of dragging my arse back for a few games this year after a five year hiatus (more to do with hatred of the premiership than the situation with saints - and covid of course).... but as i have a young family and i have pals and family sadly poorly with the dreaded C word it would be great to watch some games together. I sometimes use streams but kind of weirdly feel im doing my bit by paying to go legit.... (call me boyishly old fashioned, i know)....

From Kent?
Saints Play on 09:55 - Aug 4 with 1419 viewspjt50

I was tempted by this until I read the small print. It's fine if you live in a country where the EFL hasn't sold TV rights. Otherwise the number of games you can watch is severely restricted.

In the Netherlands Viaplay has bought the rights to televise 180 championship games this season. A lot of those will feature Saints – probably their most attractive fixtures - and you won't be able to stream them.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024