Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O Please ! 03:49 - Aug 7 with 878 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Let it be true - that Ipswich are interested in the signing of Adam Armstrong..... Let's face it - every time he gets the ball - he endangers of not hitting the back of the net .... but row Z OR the corner flags - how the hell he started on friday night ahead of the others ,is a puzzle - but he did score .......... How unfair ! that was , the slightest touches, trying to get out of the way of Tellas shot's , taking the strike away from him.... basaare !!!!

So small - therefore limited chance of scoring with headers but ...... One area I do applaud in him --- is that he does run a lot ......... but unfortunately , not intelligent runs to distract defenders , to open up space for our other forwards.
Apparently he is valued at £8 mill , half of that would be extremely good business in my opinion.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

O Please ! on 07:04 - Aug 7 with 811 viewsPatfromPoole

Impressive yesterday, Ipswich.

A definite dark horse for promotion.

I like Adam Armstrong’s whole-hearted and honest approach.

I just don’t think he has the guile of a top striker.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

O Please ! on 08:37 - Aug 7 with 723 viewsRon11

O Please ! on 07:04 - Aug 7 by PatfromPoole

Impressive yesterday, Ipswich.

A definite dark horse for promotion.

I like Adam Armstrong’s whole-hearted and honest approach.

I just don’t think he has the guile of a top striker.

No, not until he signs for Ipswich and then scores against Saints because their forwards are running at defences instead of trying to walk it in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024