Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton Defender To Have Southampton Medical Today 10:00 - Aug 25 with 1460 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60720/everton-defender-t

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Everton Defender To Have Southampton Medical Today on 10:07 - Aug 25 with 1414 viewssolent_toffee

Good luck to him. He was excellent for West Brom a few years ago when they got to the play offs (before blazing a penalty over the bar). He was also brilliant when actually being coached under Ancellotti a few years ago.

Him and Tom Davies are, for me, two of the biggest victims of the car crash that has been Everton over the past 6-7 years, in and out of the side, playing under about 8 different managers.

I hope he does great for you. I think he will.
Everton Defender To Have Southampton Medical Today on 10:37 - Aug 25 with 1328 viewsIanSouthstander

Ryan Fraser undergoing medical as we speak.
Everton Defender To Have Southampton Medical Today on 11:11 - Aug 25 with 1272 viewsButty101

Everton Defender To Have Southampton Medical Today on 10:37 - Aug 25 by IanSouthstander

Ryan Fraser undergoing medical as we speak.

I guess Adams will be off then??

Holgate i really rate, does he play right back as well as centre back?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Everton Defender To Have Southampton Medical Today on 11:42 - Aug 25 with 1226 viewssolent_toffee

Everton Defender To Have Southampton Medical Today on 11:11 - Aug 25 by Butty101

He does. On his bob, he’s very fast and can be a decent right back. As I’ve said, he’s probably played under 7-8 managers at a time and this has had a big impact on him.
Everton Defender To Have Southampton Medical Today on 11:43 - Aug 25 with 1220 viewsSFC_Referee

Everton Defender To Have Southampton Medical Today on 11:11 - Aug 25 by Butty101

Dunno about that, as Fraser’s more of a winger, and with both Elynoussie and Walcott off, we did always need maybe one more winger up front.
But by the sounds of things, if both Franser and Holgate sign, then I think that just another holding midfielder and we’re set for the season! Thankfully less than a week left of all this transfer nonsense left now

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Everton Defender To Have Southampton Medical Today on 12:09 - Aug 25 with 1175 viewsIfonly

Holgate adds cover at at CB and RB but he is neither one nor the other. Not PL quality in either position anyway, but might be ok in the Championship. Meets the RM requirement of being decent with the ball. I reckon his best position would probably be on the right of a back 3 - maybe RM will use that formation, as he has done before.

Why sign Fraser? Probably means Tella is going.
Everton Defender To Have Southampton Medical Today on 13:13 - Aug 25 with 1071 viewsMonksway

Like all these things, if true it depends in who is going. If the centre backs are Bednarek, Stephens, Holgate and Wood after September that seems good with ABK and Lyanco gone. If it's Holgate and Lyanco and no Wood that is less good. Similarly if the four wide players are Tella, Frazer, Edozie and Sam Amo that's not bad if Frazer replaces Tella that's not good. Can't see Sulimana hanging around and Stu Armstrong has been moved inside under RM as a midfield alternative. Trying to be glass half full.
Everton Defender To Have Southampton Medical Today on 13:22 - Aug 25 with 1047 viewsButty101

Everton Defender To Have Southampton Medical Today on 11:43 - Aug 25 by SFC_Referee

Dunno about that, as Fraser’s more of a winger, and with both Elynoussie and Walcott off, we did always need maybe one more winger up front.
But by the sounds of things, if both Franser and Holgate sign, then I think that just another holding midfielder and we’re set for the season! Thankfully less than a week left of all this transfer nonsense left now

Was talking about Hollgate rather than Fraser .

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024