Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy 16:39 - Sep 7 with 4552 viewsPoirot

and making it to the jewish chronicle, who incidentally many moons ago did article about matts mate micky fialka !

https://www.thejc.com/news/news/matt-le-tissier-shares-post-claiming-bin-laden-w
Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 16:59 - Sep 7 with 3952 viewsSFC_Referee

Are you like a relative to I_would or his second account or something? As you two just seem obsessed with a player or two, and just only ever like coming on to consistently slag them off, but won’t ever go on to say much else…

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 17:04 - Sep 7 with 3955 viewsPoirot

Saints fan obsessed with le tissier.... let me think......maybe in the past before 2020

Hes ripe for abuse for his loony mental breakdown and thinking hes something hes not.
Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 17:26 - Sep 7 with 3931 viewssaints__fan__73

Poirot does also post as UTS1885 as is a well known nutter of Saints forums for decades.

However, in this instance he is correct. MLT is now an utter loon deserving of nothing but contempt. Despite the goals he scored.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 17:42 - Sep 7 with 3914 viewsfelly1

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 17:26 - Sep 7 by saints__fan__73

Poirot does also post as UTS1885 as is a well known nutter of Saints forums for decades.

However, in this instance he is correct. MLT is now an utter loon deserving of nothing but contempt. Despite the goals he scored.

Waiting for Jellybabies response to correct us for our dumb naivety!
Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 09:41 - Sep 8 with 3674 viewssaint901

There are some interesting issues here.

Are there two MLT's? One was the gifted football player who played at Saints all his career and was instrumental in keeping us in the top league and who we, as fans, respect and are grateful for. The other is a normal human being who has the same frailties as the rest of us and who, as an adult person, is entitled to his own views and to freedom of speech.

If he does have freedom of speech, then do others have freedom to label him as deluded or mentally ill or brainwashed or whatever?

Perversely I think that there is a loose group of individuals and organisations who can be put into the "anti establishment" pot and who are desperate for publicity. They know that once one of them puts up something that is demonstrably false or meets a personal agenda, then the other great conspirator - the main steam media - will ignore them. These people love approval, like rejection (because at least that requires some energy from the person rejecting them) but hate being ignored.

This group therefore seeks out people with a name that is recognised. MLT is one of them.

Possibly therefore MLT is a victim of a conspiracy orchestrated by this group to keep their message in the headlines.

MLT - the man - is entitled to his view and if he has evidence or proof - as he claims - then who is to stop him spreading his message.

If he has no evidence and is just spreading lies and misinformation, then so long as the rest of us are aware of that, we can make our own minds up.

However linking MLT the Saints stalwart and star and MLT conspiracy spreader, needs to be approached with cauition.
Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 10:20 - Sep 9 with 3496 viewsJellybaby

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 17:42 - Sep 7 by felly1

Waiting for Jellybabies response to correct us for our dumb naivety!

Thanks for the invitation Felly!

Once you get pass the outrageous evil that it would take for our overlords to orchestrate such an event on it's own people, 9/11 is one of the more obvious conspiracies;

That it precipitated another war is accepted. This keeps the war profiteers happy and helps to reduce population and allows for asset theft from "the enemy"

That a man in a cave with a 2-way radio masterminded the most audacious terrorist act in history is laughable - no -one outside the West actually believes it.

That an aluminium structure could hit a steel framed building and mimic a controlled explosion is um...unlikely

That the BBC and CNN could report that Building 7 had come down half an hour before it did is er.... psychic!

Hope I haven't disappointed Felly.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2023 11:07]

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 13:36 - Sep 9 with 3417 viewsfelly1

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 10:20 - Sep 9 by Jellybaby

Once you get pass the outrageous evil that it would take for our overlords to orchestrate such an event on it's own people, 9/11 is one of the more obvious conspiracies;

That it precipitated another war is accepted. This keeps the war profiteers happy and helps to reduce population and allows for asset theft from "the enemy"

That a man in a cave with a 2-way radio masterminded the most audacious terrorist act in history is laughable - no -one outside the West actually believes it.

That an aluminium structure could hit a steel framed building and mimic a controlled explosion is um...unlikely

That the BBC and CNN could report that Building 7 had come down half an hour before it did is er.... psychic!

Cheers mush...those pesky Jews!
Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 14:02 - Sep 9 with 3408 viewssaintmark1976

Not forgetting of course that it’s been stated that the one time world’s most wanted man was previously in the pay of the Americans to organise native resistance to the Russians when they invaded Afghanistan.

And further that prior to 9/11 he had been given treatment for a kidney complaint in an American sponsored hospital in Saudi Arabia.

Interesting also Jellybaby that building 7 crashed to the ground in seconds even though there has never been any evidence that it was hit by anything. Just like the twin towers that fell neatly to the ground in a manner never seen before in any other high rise building, other than by controlled demolition.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 14:39 - Sep 9 with 3384 viewsfelly1

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 14:02 - Sep 9 by saintmark1976

Not forgetting of course that it’s been stated that the one time world’s most wanted man was previously in the pay of the Americans to organise native resistance to the Russians when they invaded Afghanistan.

And further that prior to 9/11 he had been given treatment for a kidney complaint in an American sponsored hospital in Saudi Arabia.

Interesting also Jellybaby that building 7 crashed to the ground in seconds even though there has never been any evidence that it was hit by anything. Just like the twin towers that fell neatly to the ground in a manner never seen before in any other high rise building, other than by controlled demolition.

Fair play Saint Mark..those dumb elites can't even organise a fake tower collapse and cover their tracks without hard nosed sleuths quickly sussing them out!!

They just clearly never thought this through did they!
Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 15:07 - Sep 9 with 3376 viewsHeisenberg

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 14:02 - Sep 9 by saintmark1976

Has anyone ever tested what would happen if you flew a jet full of fuel into a building the size of the twin towers ? No. The simple fact is we all saw it happen. The notion that it was a controlled explosion is complete and utter nonsense. The US got caught out and it’s security measures were terrible. They never thought it would happen. The only conspiracy is that it’s highly likely that there were high level officials in Saudi Arabia and probably Pakistan that were aware of an impending attack.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 19:15 - Sep 9 with 3298 viewssaintmark1976

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 15:07 - Sep 9 by Heisenberg

Has anyone ever tested what would happen if you flew a jet full of fuel into a building the size of the twin towers ? No. The simple fact is we all saw it happen. The notion that it was a controlled explosion is complete and utter nonsense. The US got caught out and it’s security measures were terrible. They never thought it would happen. The only conspiracy is that it’s highly likely that there were high level officials in Saudi Arabia and probably Pakistan that were aware of an impending attack.

Those would be the airplanes that we were told were flying at 500 mph at the time of impact would it Heisenberg? Even though it’s not physically possible to fly a passenger jet at that speed at such low altitude owing to the density of the air and the airplane’s weight and relative lack of power.

Should we all accept what we were told by the establishment concerning the cause of damage to the twin towers ( and I don’t ) how do you account for Building 7 suddenly collapsing in a controlled fashion even though it received no contact whatsoever from any airplane ?

Convenient also was it not that one of the alleged pilots passport was found intact close to the towers even though they were supposedly raised to the ground and everything within them destroyed by fire ignited by jet fuel ?
Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 19:47 - Sep 9 with 3287 views1885_SFC

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 19:15 - Sep 9 by saintmark1976

Those would be the airplanes that we were told were flying at 500 mph at the time of impact would it Heisenberg? Even though it’s not physically possible to fly a passenger jet at that speed at such low altitude owing to the density of the air and the airplane’s weight and relative lack of power.

Should we all accept what we were told by the establishment concerning the cause of damage to the twin towers ( and I don’t ) how do you account for Building 7 suddenly collapsing in a controlled fashion even though it received no contact whatsoever from any airplane ?

Convenient also was it not that one of the alleged pilots passport was found intact close to the towers even though they were supposedly raised to the ground and everything within them destroyed by fire ignited by jet fuel ?

Have an ice cream mate... or a cold beer. I think you've become deluded in this heat...

Old School is Cool

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 20:37 - Sep 9 with 3271 viewssaintmark1976

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 19:47 - Sep 9 by 1885_SFC

Have an ice cream mate... or a cold beer. I think you've become deluded in this heat...

Thanks for your kind advice…… I’m much the same during the depths of winter cold to be honest!

Could it be caused by years of mental stress and suffering occasioned by the seemingly endless wait since 1976 for Saints to actually win something again ?
Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 22:36 - Sep 9 with 3221 viewssaintsfanbrock

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 19:15 - Sep 9 by saintmark1976

SaintMark and Jellybaby, why don’t the two of you grab a car and a camera, if you drive into a brick wall with it at 70mph. I bet you will be able to make a hole in the wall and give everyone on here a right laugh.

Now scale up, a plane I’m sure you will appreciate is going a lot faster (even landing a plane it is going up to 200 miles an hour) and is also a bit more heavy and strong (it’s meant to take extreme pressures from the speed it is going).

There’s a pretty widely available explanation for building 7 so I won’t bother copying and pasting as you clearly prefer your plan that involves a demolition where the nasty people plotting it forgot to use a plane crashing into it as a cover up (ffs who was supposed to deal with building 7, you are not getting to take part in this new disease we are making up called covid).

Not sure what your passport pilot thing is getting at? You think they thought let’s throw a passport here because that’s ultimate proof it was definitely a plane if the pilots passports is there?

What I love about the modern day conspiracy theorist is that they don’t even trust wide groups of people, those that believed the moon landings were fake could go well nobody was there just a handful of people would truly be present. But the conspiracy’s now are just laughable, this was in the middle of NY, quite a few people noticed a couple of planes fly over (perhaps you believe this but just think that was part of the act), then I think you might wonder about the large number of people below the hit levels who managed to get out and didn’t talk about the explosives they ran past. Finally we have the people above the hit level, presumably if it wasn’t a fire that caused the collapse they could have walked down the stairs that they had walked up minutes before?
Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 02:04 - Sep 10 with 3173 viewssaintmark1976

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 22:36 - Sep 9 by saintsfanbrock

SaintMark and Jellybaby, why don’t the two of you grab a car and a camera, if you drive into a brick wall with it at 70mph. I bet you will be able to make a hole in the wall and give everyone on here a right laugh.

Now scale up, a plane I’m sure you will appreciate is going a lot faster (even landing a plane it is going up to 200 miles an hour) and is also a bit more heavy and strong (it’s meant to take extreme pressures from the speed it is going).

There’s a pretty widely available explanation for building 7 so I won’t bother copying and pasting as you clearly prefer your plan that involves a demolition where the nasty people plotting it forgot to use a plane crashing into it as a cover up (ffs who was supposed to deal with building 7, you are not getting to take part in this new disease we are making up called covid).

Not sure what your passport pilot thing is getting at? You think they thought let’s throw a passport here because that’s ultimate proof it was definitely a plane if the pilots passports is there?

What I love about the modern day conspiracy theorist is that they don’t even trust wide groups of people, those that believed the moon landings were fake could go well nobody was there just a handful of people would truly be present. But the conspiracy’s now are just laughable, this was in the middle of NY, quite a few people noticed a couple of planes fly over (perhaps you believe this but just think that was part of the act), then I think you might wonder about the large number of people below the hit levels who managed to get out and didn’t talk about the explosives they ran past. Finally we have the people above the hit level, presumably if it wasn’t a fire that caused the collapse they could have walked down the stairs that they had walked up minutes before?

Interesting if somewhat illogical response if you don’t mind me saying so saintsfanbrock.

You suggest that you and others would find it funny if Jellybaby and I drove a car at 70 mph into a brick wall. If that’s the sort of situation from which you would deprive enjoyment then all I can say is….each to their own.

With great respect, your understanding of physics in regard to how airplanes are constructed and are able to both fly and land is at best sketchy and at worst quite bizarre.

Perhaps you can enlighten Jellybaby and I as to how you personally reason Building 7 collapsed ?

Reference the passport. I would suggest and again with great respect, that you have in fact answered your own question.

Reference your long and extensive final paragraph. I’m delighted that you have opinions about conspiracy theorists. Wether you believe them or not, at least you question what they put forward. After all, the alternative would simply be for us all to accept what those in authority tell us and you wouldn’t want to do that would you ?
Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 08:01 - Sep 10 with 3112 viewssaintsfanbrock

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 02:04 - Sep 10 by saintmark1976

Interesting if somewhat illogical response if you don’t mind me saying so saintsfanbrock.

You suggest that you and others would find it funny if Jellybaby and I drove a car at 70 mph into a brick wall. If that’s the sort of situation from which you would deprive enjoyment then all I can say is….each to their own.

With great respect, your understanding of physics in regard to how airplanes are constructed and are able to both fly and land is at best sketchy and at worst quite bizarre.

Perhaps you can enlighten Jellybaby and I as to how you personally reason Building 7 collapsed ?

Reference the passport. I would suggest and again with great respect, that you have in fact answered your own question.

Reference your long and extensive final paragraph. I’m delighted that you have opinions about conspiracy theorists. Wether you believe them or not, at least you question what they put forward. After all, the alternative would simply be for us all to accept what those in authority tell us and you wouldn’t want to do that would you ?

Well of course you find it illogical, the vast majority of society finds you devoid of logic! Of course you just attack my responses rather than pose reasoned arguments in response

Apparently jokes are a conspiracy too, yes very much each to my own on that one then!

My understanding of the physics of planes is sketchy when all I have said is the speed they land at, that they weigh more than a car and are strong enough to take greater pressures? I’m looking forward to hearing which of those you find sketchy/bizarre!

Surprisingly I believe the official explanation (again feel free to google, maybe not go to your usual source) for building 7, it involved fires caused from debris which I am sure will be deemed sketchy and bizarre, perhaps it just seems logical to me but perhaps I also don’t believe the establishment is out to get me and my fellow man!

Well I think that says it all on the passport!

What those in authority do? No I believe what evidence dictates, countless witnesses and live streamed media. I personally think the “authority” would struggle to stop the firefighters who were there from pointing out that in their expert opinion it looked more like a demolition especially when they lost 343 of their own.
Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 09:55 - Sep 10 with 3056 viewssaintmark1976

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 08:01 - Sep 10 by saintsfanbrock

Well of course you find it illogical, the vast majority of society finds you devoid of logic! Of course you just attack my responses rather than pose reasoned arguments in response

Apparently jokes are a conspiracy too, yes very much each to my own on that one then!

My understanding of the physics of planes is sketchy when all I have said is the speed they land at, that they weigh more than a car and are strong enough to take greater pressures? I’m looking forward to hearing which of those you find sketchy/bizarre!

Surprisingly I believe the official explanation (again feel free to google, maybe not go to your usual source) for building 7, it involved fires caused from debris which I am sure will be deemed sketchy and bizarre, perhaps it just seems logical to me but perhaps I also don’t believe the establishment is out to get me and my fellow man!

Well I think that says it all on the passport!

What those in authority do? No I believe what evidence dictates, countless witnesses and live streamed media. I personally think the “authority” would struggle to stop the firefighters who were there from pointing out that in their expert opinion it looked more like a demolition especially when they lost 343 of their own.

Thanks for the response saintsfanbrock.

Interestingly you suddenly overnight have the ability to confirm on behalf of the vast majority of society that I’m devoid of logic. Any evidence to confirm your findings on their behalf or is it just as I rather suspect your personal opinion?

Please, when did I ever suggest that your now so called “joke” was a conspiracy? In bad taste perhaps but certainly not a conspiracy.

Reference your understanding of the laws of physics relative to flight, my previous comments stand. Indeed what relevance to the topic being discussed is the speed at which airplanes land? I will concede however that last time I travelled on one I was satisfied that my plane was heavier than a car.“ Strong enough to take greater pressure “, greater pressure than what exactly?

Thanks for your views as to the cause of the collapse of Building 7. If you wish to believe the official explanation given to you then fair play, at the end of the day that’s your prerogative. I retain a different view.

As I previously suggested you have an answered your own question concerning the alleged passport find.

Regarding your firefighters comment. Many died and I would not wish to demean their sacrifice in any way however their injuries were sustained.

Just to finish. According to Wikipedia World Public Opinion Org obtained views from different countries around the world finding that only 9 out of the 17 nations polled found a majority in favour of the view that al-Qaeda organised 9/11. Perhaps not so surprisingly an overall 25 percent of those people polled worldwide thought that the U S Government itself was responsible. Gives us something to ponder does it not?
Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 11:00 - Sep 10 with 3026 viewssaintsfanbrock

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 09:55 - Sep 10 by saintmark1976

Thanks for the response saintsfanbrock.

Interestingly you suddenly overnight have the ability to confirm on behalf of the vast majority of society that I’m devoid of logic. Any evidence to confirm your findings on their behalf or is it just as I rather suspect your personal opinion?

Please, when did I ever suggest that your now so called “joke” was a conspiracy? In bad taste perhaps but certainly not a conspiracy.

Reference your understanding of the laws of physics relative to flight, my previous comments stand. Indeed what relevance to the topic being discussed is the speed at which airplanes land? I will concede however that last time I travelled on one I was satisfied that my plane was heavier than a car.“ Strong enough to take greater pressure “, greater pressure than what exactly?

Thanks for your views as to the cause of the collapse of Building 7. If you wish to believe the official explanation given to you then fair play, at the end of the day that’s your prerogative. I retain a different view.

As I previously suggested you have an answered your own question concerning the alleged passport find.

Regarding your firefighters comment. Many died and I would not wish to demean their sacrifice in any way however their injuries were sustained.

Just to finish. According to Wikipedia World Public Opinion Org obtained views from different countries around the world finding that only 9 out of the 17 nations polled found a majority in favour of the view that al-Qaeda organised 9/11. Perhaps not so surprisingly an overall 25 percent of those people polled worldwide thought that the U S Government itself was responsible. Gives us something to ponder does it not?

Oh wow you want evidence for once! Sadly this was not an evidence based statement, it was a statement based on your proclivity to believe in conspiracy theories which by their very nature are disagreed with by the majority of society.

These jokes are really not landing with you, perhaps you should spend some time researching jokes instead of conspiracy theories!

Well of course happy to assist you with keeping up with your own comments, you made a comment about it being impossible for a plane to be able to travel at 500mph at low altitude and I was pointing out that the speed a plane lands at is still up to 200mph. As our resident physician I am sure you will remember mass x velocity is momentum, so apparently the plane even empty is 134,000kg, as you can see planes can go at 200mph at low altitude. Conservative figures still give a momentum of 11980672 kg·m/s. That is a heck of a lot of momentum, the car experiment above only gets 39743.690884621 kg·m/s. Or comparatively 0.33%. I’m sure you can imagine the damage a car can cause so multiply that by three hundred times! As to your question about greater pressure, my comparison was to a car

I think you do demean their sacrifice though when you change the narrative on what they were working on, having met a few Americans I can’t imagine they would take it well.

Please share the survey you refer to.
Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 12:56 - Sep 10 with 2992 viewssaintmark1976

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 11:00 - Sep 10 by saintsfanbrock

Oh wow you want evidence for once! Sadly this was not an evidence based statement, it was a statement based on your proclivity to believe in conspiracy theories which by their very nature are disagreed with by the majority of society.

These jokes are really not landing with you, perhaps you should spend some time researching jokes instead of conspiracy theories!

Well of course happy to assist you with keeping up with your own comments, you made a comment about it being impossible for a plane to be able to travel at 500mph at low altitude and I was pointing out that the speed a plane lands at is still up to 200mph. As our resident physician I am sure you will remember mass x velocity is momentum, so apparently the plane even empty is 134,000kg, as you can see planes can go at 200mph at low altitude. Conservative figures still give a momentum of 11980672 kg·m/s. That is a heck of a lot of momentum, the car experiment above only gets 39743.690884621 kg·m/s. Or comparatively 0.33%. I’m sure you can imagine the damage a car can cause so multiply that by three hundred times! As to your question about greater pressure, my comparison was to a car

I think you do demean their sacrifice though when you change the narrative on what they were working on, having met a few Americans I can’t imagine they would take it well.

Thanks saintsfanbrock for at least being honest enough to admit that your new found supposed ability to speak with authority on behalf of the majority of society is based on nothing other than your own self belief and doesn’t take into consideration any views of a contrary nature. It’s a refreshing if somewhat limited intellectual admission but a welcome admission nonetheless.

Which jokes plural do you refer too? Although I am slightly amused that you think that your one previous attempt now makes reference to “not landing”.Quite a pun.

Interesting attempt at a physics calculation although even if it were to be correct it would only confirm a maximum speed at landing of 200 mph. What happened to the missing 300mph pray? As for the car analogy, I’ve read many opinions on 9/11 but never any that suggest involvement by an automobile.

My views concerning the firefighters are as stated. The way that you wish to interpret them is entirely up to you.

Regretfully I can’t share the survey I quoted. That’s not because it doesn’t exist but simply that I do not have the computer knowledge to transfer it from Wikipedia to The Ugly. If you wish to view it I suggest that you type into Wikipedia something along the lines of “ World survey 9/11 responsibility” or similar, when hopefully all will be revealed.

Completely off subject. Won’t it be brilliant when Saints start playing again. It will give us all an opportunity to express perhaps strongly held and differing views about what happened recently rather than twenty odd years ago!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 18:46 - Sep 10 with 2910 viewsJellybaby

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 11:00 - Sep 10 by saintsfanbrock

Not looking to extend this discussion as Saint Mark has answered well in my opinion and this is 20 years old now, although it's legacy lives on in that it precipitated another unjust war, contributed massively to islamophobia (classic divide and rule tactic of the Elites) and led to air travellers being treated like cattle in the name of security.

The argument that those wedded to MSM and their curated propagandised bite size news items use, is the majority believe this, therefore it is right - that argument has never stacked up and never will, but in the case of 9/11 as St Mark has pointed out, even that is unlikely to be true and that outside of the West especially amongst our Muslim brothers and sisters there is virtually no trust in the narrative. Here is the link from Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polls_about_9/11_conspiracy_theories

And if it's not too painful to watch, here is the link to the BBC reporting that Building 7 has collapsed when you can see it over the shoulder of the reporter, before contact was conveniently lost, presumably when someone realised that the timings were out on the script!

Sadly, this really is entry level conspiracy stuff, even Heisenberg admitted to some conspiracy on this sorry tale!

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 19:58 - Sep 10 with 2879 viewsHeisenberg

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 18:46 - Sep 10 by Jellybaby

Not looking to extend this discussion as Saint Mark has answered well in my opinion and this is 20 years old now, although it's legacy lives on in that it precipitated another unjust war, contributed massively to islamophobia (classic divide and rule tactic of the Elites) and led to air travellers being treated like cattle in the name of security.

The argument that those wedded to MSM and their curated propagandised bite size news items use, is the majority believe this, therefore it is right - that argument has never stacked up and never will, but in the case of 9/11 as St Mark has pointed out, even that is unlikely to be true and that outside of the West especially amongst our Muslim brothers and sisters there is virtually no trust in the narrative. Here is the link from Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polls_about_9/11_conspiracy_theories

And if it's not too painful to watch, here is the link to the BBC reporting that Building 7 has collapsed when you can see it over the shoulder of the reporter, before contact was conveniently lost, presumably when someone realised that the timings were out on the script!

Sadly, this really is entry level conspiracy stuff, even Heisenberg admitted to some conspiracy on this sorry tale!

After reading a bit about it I expressed my opinion. Middle East blokes hijacked planes then flew them into buildings causing them to collapse. The conspiracy I referred to lies in the murky world of Saudi and Pakistan politics and links to terrorist organisations. Putting forward a theory after reviewing evidence is common practice. Something your ilk never do.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 22:21 - Sep 10 with 2825 viewsJellybaby

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 19:58 - Sep 10 by Heisenberg

After reading a bit about it I expressed my opinion. Middle East blokes hijacked planes then flew them into buildings causing them to collapse. The conspiracy I referred to lies in the murky world of Saudi and Pakistan politics and links to terrorist organisations. Putting forward a theory after reviewing evidence is common practice. Something your ilk never do.

Oh so conspiracies happen in the "murky world of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan politics", but never in the whiter than white world of Western politics - do you actually believe that?!

And what is my "ilk", are we not all human beings and Saints Supporters on here, me and you Heisy are practically brothers.

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 14:10 - Sep 11 with 2718 viewsDorsetIan

Out of interest, Jelly, did the thing actually happen, or was the whole thing faked like the moon landings?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 09:13 - Sep 12 with 2570 viewsRon11

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 14:10 - Sep 11 by DorsetIan

Out of interest, Jelly, did the thing actually happen, or was the whole thing faked like the moon landings?

And don't forget Lockerbie, the Manchester bombing, videoed beheadings of innocent Westerners - of course our Muslim 'brothers and sisters' would never commit such atrocities.
Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 22:37 - Sep 12 with 2450 viewsJellybaby

Oh dear Le Tissier Now Promoting 9/11 conspiracy on 09:13 - Sep 12 by Ron11

And don't forget Lockerbie, the Manchester bombing, videoed beheadings of innocent Westerners - of course our Muslim 'brothers and sisters' would never commit such atrocities.

Atrocities are perpetrated by every race and creed, no one group holds the moral high ground, unless you know differently?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024