Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sinclair Armstrong 17:36 - Sep 8 with 6094 viewsaston_hoop

Moves to the Ireland senior squad! Yes, delighted for him

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2023/september/08/sinclair-armstrong-earns-first-seni

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sinclair Armstrong on 10:03 - Sep 9 with 1729 viewsgarrycoady

Sinclair Armstrong on 18:39 - Sep 8 by BrianMcCarthy

Excellent.

I really can't see him getting a run-out but the experience should be great, plus it might help us convince him to sign an extension.

His younger brother Desmond also progressing through the ranks at Shamrock Rovers

@weareqpr

Sinclair Armstrong on 10:36 - Sep 9 with 1661 viewsPaddyhoops

If he bangs in ten goals this season. We’re going to get offers .
The kids only 20 with room for so much improvement and will only get better .
Kenny should throw him on second half . What’s he got to lose? He’s a dead man walking anyway.
Sinclair Armstrong on 10:41 - Sep 9 with 1651 viewsconnell10

Sinclair Armstrong on 10:36 - Sep 9 by Paddyhoops

If he bangs in ten goals this season. We’re going to get offers .
The kids only 20 with room for so much improvement and will only get better .
Kenny should throw him on second half . What’s he got to lose? He’s a dead man walking anyway.

id rather he didnt play incase he gets injured

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sinclair Armstrong on 12:36 - Sep 9 with 1544 viewsPaddyhoops

Sinclair Armstrong on 10:41 - Sep 9 by connell10

id rather he didnt play incase he gets injured

Very good point. FFS . Don’t play him!
Sinclair Armstrong on 13:00 - Sep 9 with 1500 viewsDavieQPR

Getting him to sign a contract extension to 2025 wasn't the easiest going negotiation. It's alright for the hindsight brigade to say should have signed him for 5 years but the player has got to want to.
Sinclair Armstrong on 11:07 - Sep 10 with 1296 viewsnottonyfernandes

https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/qpr-man-armstrong-sin

Made the final squad, doubt he’ll get minutes but great confidence boost and experience regardless
Sinclair Armstrong on 11:55 - Sep 10 with 1188 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Hope he plays but Calamitous Kenny left Manning out against France, so who knows who the eejit will play tonight.
Sinclair Armstrong on 14:55 - Sep 10 with 1061 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Sinclair Armstrong on 11:55 - Sep 10 by Wegerles_Stairs

Hope he plays but Calamitous Kenny left Manning out against France, so who knows who the eejit will play tonight.

I cannot figure out why Kenny is still in the job after a nightmare 3 qualifying campaigns where ROI was basically eliminated after the first few games .
I know he has been very unlucky with injuries ,Covid b.s and lack of talent but his lack of accountability is stunning .
France should have beaten us 6 -0 but he was still talking sh*t about the effort and how close we are to a big win.
All ROI fans along with this clown are severly underestimating Holland who will destroy us tonight I suspect and end this farce .
Armstrong would run wild and free and set the stadium alight at least I would start him or at least give him 45 minutes its the only reason to even switch the game on .
Login to get fewer ads

Sinclair Armstrong on 18:04 - Sep 10 with 887 viewsPaddyhoops

Kenny shouldn’t be judged on what he does against France or Holland. He should be judged on the other teams we’ve played over his tenure, which is not a lot. Time to go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024