Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andreas Georgson 09:30 - Sep 22 with 1231 viewsMattFinish

Saints set piece coach - are we able to sue for misrepresentation?

My guess is Krafty/W@nkersen have brought in a Scandi to take over if Rustyball doesn’t work out.

Looking at his resume he seems to be an up market Selles
Andreas Georgson on 10:04 - Sep 22 with 1177 viewsBLEEDRED

What about the Goalkeeping coach, defensive coach, plus all the analyses who don't seem to be able to see what everyone else can see!
Andreas Georgson on 10:23 - Sep 22 with 1168 viewssledger

Andreas Georgson on 10:04 - Sep 22 by BLEEDRED

What about the Goalkeeping coach, defensive coach, plus all the analyses who don't seem to be able to see what everyone else can see!

our manager negates any good they do with dumb team selection,playing people out of position and crap tactics.
Andreas Georgson on 14:12 - Sep 22 with 1085 viewskingslandstand1

Don't know why they don't just employ The Ugly Inside in an advisory capacity with a few regular users as spokes people and have a weekly poll with all other posters contributing towards the running of the club.

It seems that there is a general consensus that we all know it all? That statement is primarily based on the fact that I'm sure the majority on here are not blind and can see the obvious!!

I'm sure the vast knowledge accumulated over the years will be an improvement on current incumbents and will probably be a damn sight cheaper!

Do you think any powers that be actually read this to see what the TRUE fan feels
Andreas Georgson on 15:11 - Sep 22 with 1047 viewsSaintNick

Andreas Georgson on 14:12 - Sep 22 by kingslandstand1

Don't know why they don't just employ The Ugly Inside in an advisory capacity with a few regular users as spokes people and have a weekly poll with all other posters contributing towards the running of the club.

It seems that there is a general consensus that we all know it all? That statement is primarily based on the fact that I'm sure the majority on here are not blind and can see the obvious!!

I'm sure the vast knowledge accumulated over the years will be an improvement on current incumbents and will probably be a damn sight cheaper!

Do you think any powers that be actually read this to see what the TRUE fan feels

Just got to give them a chance to see what they can do before they are criticised, they are not going to change players overnight

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Andreas Georgson on 15:21 - Sep 22 with 1040 viewsdirk_doone

Was he recruited as part of Sports Republic's embrace failure policy?

#EmbraceFailure

https://trainingground.guru/articles/rasmus-ankersen-why-football-clubs-should-e

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Andreas Georgson on 16:12 - Sep 22 with 1012 viewskingslandstand1

Andreas Georgson on 15:11 - Sep 22 by SaintNick

Just got to give them a chance to see what they can do before they are criticised, they are not going to change players overnight

With these owners Nick you are right as there is only so much egg they can have on their faces with management changes

As much as we all have opinions, they will not change their current ways and will stick with what we've got, and what difference would it make if our opinions are different to the one's that count (and pay the bills)

There may be talking going on behind closed doors and so what if there is, but RM will be here 'til Xmas at least

There is just a helluva lot of frustration (understandably in my opinion) all around any fan discussions
Andreas Georgson on 09:22 - Sep 23 with 841 viewsMattFinish

Andreas Georgson on 15:11 - Sep 22 by SaintNick

To be honest Nick this post was a bit tongue in cheek and I agree we’ve got to give RM and Georgson time but we also need to see that we’re moving forward

So how long do we give them? Until the end of January unless things just continue to go downhill between now and then

There has to be a point where we say Rustyball isn’t working. This isn’t a new idea that RM has just thought of, he’s been developing this for 4 seasons with MK Dons and Swansea with limited success. For this model of football to work you not only have to have players who can take it on board, those players need to be significantly better than the opposition such as at Barcelona and Manchester City and there’s where it falls down for us

Plus, and this is only my opinion, it’s boring as 💩
Andreas Georgson on 09:42 - Sep 23 with 816 viewsdirk_doone

Andreas Georgson on 09:22 - Sep 23 by MattFinish

To be honest Nick this post was a bit tongue in cheek and I agree we’ve got to give RM and Georgson time but we also need to see that we’re moving forward

So how long do we give them? Until the end of January unless things just continue to go downhill between now and then

There has to be a point where we say Rustyball isn’t working. This isn’t a new idea that RM has just thought of, he’s been developing this for 4 seasons with MK Dons and Swansea with limited success. For this model of football to work you not only have to have players who can take it on board, those players need to be significantly better than the opposition such as at Barcelona and Manchester City and there’s where it falls down for us

Plus, and this is only my opinion, it’s boring as 💩

Limited success? More like abject failure. He took MK Dons to 19th and 13th in League One and Swansea to 15th and 10th in the Championship whereas Swansea's previous manager had taken them to 4th. There is not a hint of success in his managerial career.

#EmbraceFailure
[Post edited 23 Sep 2023 9:45]

Login to get fewer ads

Andreas Georgson on 12:14 - Sep 23 with 733 viewsMattFinish

Andreas Georgson on 09:42 - Sep 23 by dirk_doone

Limited success? More like abject failure. He took MK Dons to 19th and 13th in League One and Swansea to 15th and 10th in the Championship whereas Swansea's previous manager had taken them to 4th. There is not a hint of success in his managerial career.

#EmbraceFailure
[Post edited 23 Sep 2023 9:45]

I stand corrected
Andreas Georgson on 14:07 - Sep 23 with 674 viewsdirk_doone

Andreas Georgson on 12:14 - Sep 23 by MattFinish

I stand corrected

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024