Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strikers 20:02 - Sep 23 with 1063 viewsApex

Hi Guys, who first characterized Che Adams as a striker, an attacking midfielder maybe I'll buy that but striker with poor pace, you having a laugh, now I hear remarks that Adam Armstrong is being regarded as more of an attacking midfielder. We need two strikers with pace and a 442 formation or dare I say we will face the R word again.

I asked Goole who were the Saints other strikers in the squad in the invent of CA and AA getting injured, apparently we don't have any senior replacements.

I listened to Joe Tessem on Radio Solent and quite frankly I would happy if they gave the managers job right now, this guy knows what he is talking about. [

I have seen a lot of amazing blunders in football but a defender blatantly pulling back an attacker in the penalty box, wow! that's a first for me, can you imagine how forgiving Sir Alex would have been in the changing room.

Apex
Strikers on 22:29 - Sep 23 with 929 viewsNewdawn2014

Joe Tessum talks a lot of sense and has an amazing football brain and he`s is obviously a fan , but best of all he does not mince his words.
its awful to watch our demise , sadly I think the manager is/has lost or quickly losing the fan base .
COYS
Strikers on 22:45 - Sep 23 with 892 viewsPatfromPoole

Jo Tessem is a very insightful pundit.

Breath of fresh air after the nonsense of Merrington for far too many years.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Strikers on 23:19 - Sep 23 with 836 viewssaintwizzler

Christ

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024