Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough yesterday 07:32 - Sep 24 with 4096 views1teeminants

At the end of the game some of the fans were applauding Martin and the others were booing him . It got a bit nasty as some fans were confronting each other in the stands. imo the fans should back the team during play then voice opinions after which is what happened..Great away numbers considering the distance. Many Boro fans on social media and some in pubs after were impressed with our numbers.

I was in the give Martin time camp at first but that’s starting to change. How many more negative results can we take? We have Leeds next then a run of easier games which I think will be the time for the board to act if we don’t do well, the trouble is I’m not sure the board will act .

As one of the Ipswich players said recently it was too easy to predict what our next pass was going to be when we played them. All teams need to do is sit in and counter attack when we lose the ball. We don’t Close teams down and our build up is too slow and predictable. There’s no aggression in our team all too predictable soft and nicey nicey.

I also think the decision to leave Alcarez out is unforgivable the only player we have who looks likely to score and likes to shoot. If you don’t shoot you don’t score ffs.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Middlesbrough yesterday on 08:53 - Sep 25 with 577 viewsHollywood56

Middlesbrough yesterday on 12:07 - Sep 24 by Butty101

I’m mega disappointed with Smallbone. The club hyped him up as the next JWP. But he’s slow and can’t even pass sideways or tackle.

If you watched Smallbone against Ipswich, he genuinely thought that he was playing rugby, every pass went backwards and every tackle he attempted was him wrestling the player to the ground, TOTALLY CRAP imo.
Middlesbrough yesterday on 08:53 - Sep 27 with 425 viewsChesham_Saint

Is the Ticket Exchange still a ‘thing’?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024