Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Walker- Peters 20:24 - Sep 30 with 1186 views1teeminants

How good has he been last few games ? Outstanding. How he is still here still remains a mystery to me but long May it continue. Far too good for this league.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Kyle Walker- Peters on 20:25 - Sep 30 with 1181 viewsPatfromPoole

Very good today, despite no protection from the ref for being constantly fouled.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Kyle Walker- Peters on 20:31 - Sep 30 with 1147 views1teeminants

Kyle Walker- Peters on 20:25 - Sep 30 by PatfromPoole

Very good today, despite no protection from the ref for being constantly fouled.

Thought he was great against Ipswich too.

Kyle Walker- Peters on 23:30 - Sep 30 with 984 viewsSFC_Referee

He certainly was good today, but he has been poor for a few of the most recent results, as in some of the recent games I’ve seen him waddling back when they’re on the counter, which is the opposite of what you’d expect a fullback to be doing.
But still yeah he did have a good game today

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Kyle Walker- Peters on 06:46 - Oct 1 with 892 views1teeminants

Kyle Walker- Peters on 23:30 - Sep 30 by SFC_Referee

He certainly was good today, but he has been poor for a few of the most recent results, as in some of the recent games I’ve seen him waddling back when they’re on the counter, which is the opposite of what you’d expect a fullback to be doing.
But still yeah he did have a good game today

We are extremely lucky to still have him . He’s definitely premier league class and why an offer didn’t come in for him is a mystery or maybe an offer did come in but it just wasn’t talked about.

I think most saints fans would have expected him to leave in the last window along with Lavia, JWP and the other obvious ones. He also seems to enjoy playing here which is very refreshing for someone of his class.

Kyle Walker- Peters on 11:55 - Oct 1 with 719 viewssledger

hes probably wondered why nobody came in for him in the summer,taken a good look at himself and pulled his finger out,probably gone in january window
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024