| I'll try - a Potters match thread 14:54 - Nov 27 with 125923 views | E17hoop | Everyone seems to have tried in the last year or so, so I'll have a punt. 1-0, Chair. |  |
| |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3605 views | RangersDave | feck me |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3605 views | aston_hoop | Great finisher is our Lyndon.... |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3600 views | derbyhoop | Lyndon 2-2 |  |
| "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain)
Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3600 views | Metallica_Hoop |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:25 - Nov 28 by Metallica_Hoop | Post again, its not our season. |
Oh well! |  |
| Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3598 views | traininvain | Always rated that Lyndon Dykes. |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3597 views | BklynRanger | Right. COME ON TO FCUK. |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3594 views | BrianMcCarthy | Dykes, you beaut. |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3590 views | Boston | AT LAST |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3590 views | Toast_R | Dykes! 2-2 come on, keep this up for a winner. Dykes only scores half chances |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3579 views | BrazilNutR | SUPER, SUPER DYKES!!!!! |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3569 views | loftboy | I may revise my earlier post! |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3542 views | Benny_the_Ball |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:57 - Nov 28 by Benny_the_Ball | Come on, Lyndon. Make amends. |
That's what I'm taking about. |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 with 3547 views | RangersDave | 1st goal in front of the loft for how long? |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:27 - Nov 28 with 3495 views | stainrods_elbow | I refuse to take it all back, but that was a fine strike, Lyndon. |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:28 - Nov 28 with 3445 views | BrianMcCarthy | Willock shot deflected wide now. We're still making chances, or half-chances anyway. |  |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:28 - Nov 28 with 3444 views | VancouverHoop | OOOooo! That was old-school Willock |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:28 - Nov 28 with 3427 views | traininvain | Dare I say that we’ve created plenty of chances tonight and look half decent. |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:28 - Nov 28 with 3421 views | Superhoops2808 | Dykes for a Hatrick? |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:28 - Nov 28 with 3420 views | SAPilgrim | If he gets a third for the hat trick i’ll sing his praises. Pretty good dykesy |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:28 - Nov 28 with 3393 views | Northolt_Rs |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:26 - Nov 28 by RangersDave | 1st goal in front of the loft for how long? |
15 years! |  |
| Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR. |
|  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:29 - Nov 28 with 3300 views | Toast_R | We still look suss at the back |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:30 - Nov 28 with 3205 views | Toast_R | Corner, first man |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:32 - Nov 28 with 3109 views | Benny_the_Ball | First thing on the agenda tomorrow. Practice corners. |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:32 - Nov 28 with 3109 views | LordPork | 6 Stoke players booked isn't that a fine ? |  | |  |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:32 - Nov 28 with 3077 views | Damo1962 |
| I'll try - a Potters match thread on 21:28 - Nov 28 by Superhoops2808 | Dykes for a Hatrick? |
Yes please. I'll even buy him a new tattoo 👍 |  | |  |
| |